1. WHO. Framework for Action on Interprofessional Education& Collaborative Practice the Health Professions Network Nursing and Midwifery Office within the Department of Human Resources for Healthretrive Available at: http://wwwwhoint.
2. Reeves S, Fletcher S, Barr H, Birch I, Boet S, Davies N, et al. A BEME systematic review of the effects of interprofessional education: BEME Guide No. 39. Medical teacher. 2016 ;38(7):656-68.
3. Davis MH, Amin Z, Grande JP, O’Neill AE, Pawlina W, Viggiano TR, et al. Case studies in outcome-based education. Medical Teacher. 2007; 29: 717-722.
4. Harden RM. Outcome-Based Education: the future is today. Medical Teacher. 2007;29:625-9.
5. Frank JR, Danoff D. The CanMEDS initiative: implementing an outcomes-based framework of physician competencies. Medical teacher. 2007;29 (7):642-7.
6. Swing SR. The ACGME outcome project: retrospective and prospective. Medical teacher. 2007; 29(7):648-54.
7. Frank J, Snell LS, Cate OT, Holmboe ES, Carraccio C, Swing Sr, et al. Competency-based medical education: theory to practice. Medical Teacher. 2010;32 638-45.
8. Curran V, Casimiro L, Banfield V, Hall P, Lackie K, Simmons B, et al. Research for interprofessional competency-based evaluation (RICE). Journal of Interprofessional care. 2009 ;23(3):297-300.
9. Hayward M, Curran V, Curtis B, Schulz H, Murphy S. Reliability of the Interprofessional Collaborator Assessment Rubric (ICAR) in Multi Source Feedback(MSF) with post-graduate medical residents. BMC Medical Education. 2014;14(1049): 1-9.
10.Oates M, Davidson M. A critical appraisal of instruments to measure outcomes of interprofessional education. Medical Education. 2015;49:386-98.
11. Curran V, Hollett A, Casimiro l. Development and validation of the interprofessional collaborator assessment rubric (ICAR). Interprofessional Care. 2011; 25:339-44.
12. DeVon HA, Block ME, Moyle‐Wright P, Ernst DM, Hayden SJ, Lazzara DJ, et al. A psychometric toolbox for testing validity and reliability. Journal of Nursing scholarship. 2007;39(2):155-64.
13. Afrasibai A, Yaghmaie F, Abdoli S, Abed Saiedy Z. Research tool translation and cross-cultural adaptation. Advances in nursing & midwifery. 2006;16(54):58-67.
14. Keshmiri F, Ponzer S, Sohrabpour A, Farahmand S, Shahi F, Bagheri-Hariri S, et al. Contextualization and validation of the interprofessional collaborator assessment rubric (ICAR) through simulation: Pilot investigation. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2016 30(403):1-8.
15. Lawsche C. A quantitative approach to content validity. Pers Psychol. 1975;28(4):563-75.
16. Waltz C, Bausell R. Nursing research: Design, statistics, and computer analysis (2 ed). Philadelphia: F. A. Davis Company. 1983.
17. Aghamolaei T, Tavafian S, Ghanbarnejad A. Relationship between Perceived benefits/barriers and decisional balance with stages of change for physical activity among high school students in Bandar Abbas. Hayat. 2011;18(4):69-80.
18. Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative (CIHC). A national interprofessional competency framework. Available at: http://www.cihc.ca
19. Interprofessional Education Collaborative. Core competencies for interprofessional collaborative practice: Report of an expert panel. Washington, D.C. Interprofessional Education Collaborative. 2011. Available at: www.aacn.nche.edu.
20. Varpio L, Bader KS, Meyer HS, Durning SJ, Artino AR, Hamwey MK. Interprofessional healthcare teams in the military: a scoping literature review. Military medicine. 2018;183(11-12):e448-e54.
21. Suter E, Arndt J, Arthur N, Parboosingh J, Taylor E, Deutschlander S. Role understanding and effective communication as core competencies for collaborative practice. Journal of interprofessional care. 2009 ;23(1):41-51.
22. Ravanipour M, Vanaki Z, Afshar L, Azemian A. The standards of professionalism in nursing: the nursing instructors’ experiences. Evidence based care journal. 2014;4(10):27-40.
23. Vafadar Z, Vanaki Z, Ebadi A. Barriers to Implementation of team care and interprofessional education: the viewpoints of educational managers of Iranian health system. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2015;14(11): 936-49.
24. Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative. Interprofessional Education & Core Competencies, Literature Review. Available at: http://www. cihc.ca.
25. Dyrbye LN, Shanafelt TD. Physician burnout: a potential threat to successful health care reform. JAMA. 2011;305(19):2009-10.
26. Murray B, Judge D, Morris T, Opsahl A. Interprofessional education: A disaster response simulation activity for military medics, nursing, & paramedic science students. Nurse Educ Pract. 2019;39:67-72.
27. D'Angelo MR, Saperstein AK, Seibert DC, Durning SJ, Varpio L. Military interprofessional health care teams: how USU is working to harness the power of collaboration. Military medicine. 2016;181 (11):1404-6.