1. Izadi A, Izadi-Avanji F, Masoumi AH, Kafaei-Atri M, Hajibagheri A, Miranzadeh AH. The Study of Experiences of Chemical Victims of Iraq–Iran Conflict in Terms of Nature and Structure of Suffering Sources. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2014;22(1):858-870.
2. Hasani Tabatabai L, Shaker Dioulagh A. Comparison of Perception of God and Life Expectancy among Veterans with Spinal Cord Injuries, Chemical Veterans, and Ordinary People; A Case Study of Urmia City. Iranian Journal of War & Public Health. 2018;10(2):85-90.
3. Salarian A, Mohammadi HR, Dargahi H. Evaluation of the Quality of Health Care Services of the Injured and Chemical Veterans during the Holy Defense Period since the Time of Injury in Kashan in 2017. Iranian Journal of War & Public Health. 2019;11(1):15-21.
4. Yaghubi M, Esmailzadeh H, Yaghubi Gh. Relationship between Physical Activity and Prevalence of Obesity and Overweight in Disables and Veterans. Iranian Journal of Military Medicine. 2013; 14(4):244-248
5. Soroush MR, Ganjpoor Z, Masoumi M, Mousavi B. The daily activity of life in veterans by cutting off both lower limbs. 2013; 4(16): 1-7.
6. Shahryari M, Bazvnd S, Shetab Boushehri SN. The Effects of Instructions Attention Focus (Internal and External) on Learning Protection Dynamic Balance in Children with Mental Retardation. Motor behavior. 2017; 24: 95-110.
7. Rojhani Shirazi Z, Shafaei Z, Afarandide M. Survey on the effect of balance training on proprioception of the knee and ankle joint and equilibrium time in single leg in healthy female students. Rafasnjan Medical Science Journal. 2012; 10(4): 289-298.
8. Shams A, Taherii H, Nikkhah K. Effect of 8 weeks selective training program with instructions focus of internal and external attention on static balance of multiple sclerosis patients. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2017;18(1);64-68.
9. Kim T, Jimenez-Diaz J, Chen J. The effect of attentional focus in balancing tasks: A systematic review with meta-analysis.Journal of Human Sport and Exercise. 2017;12(2):463-479.
10. Arastoo AA, Alboghebish S, Zahednejad S, Sharifi M, Razaghi S, Parsaei S. The effect of dual task attention instruction on the static and dynamic balance of older adults in Ahvaz. Pars J Med Sci. 2018;16(2);8-15.
11. Esmaeeli Abdar M, Zarghami M, Ghotbi Varzaneh A. Differences related to the distance effects of external focus of attention on static balance of the patients with multiple sclerosis. Motor behavior. 2014;17:205-218.
12. Horak FG, Maki BF, Staines WR, Mcllroy WE. The time course of attention shifts following perturbation of upright stance. Experimental brain research. 2002; 146 (3): 315-21.
13. Kheirkhiz MM, Bahram A. The effect of increasing the distance of external attention and the preference of individuals on the accuracy of the performance of the darts throw. Research in sports management and motor behavior. 2016;5(9):13-20.
14. Zarezadeh M, Ansari O, Saberi Kakhaki AR. The Effect of External Attentional Focus Instructions on Learning Tracking Task under Auditory Secondary Task Condition. Motor behavior. 2017;26:73-88.
15. Abdolmaleki H, Ghafari B. The Effects of Instructions Attention Focus on Skill Learning on beginners based on Newell's Learning Model. 2016;8(3):485-494.
16. Beilock SL, Bertenthal BI, McCoy AM, Carr TH. Haste does not always make waste: Expertise, direction of attention, and speed versus accuracy in performing sensorimotor skill. Psychometric Bulletin. 2004;11:373-379.
17. McNevin N, Weir P, Quinn T. Effects of attentionalfocus and age on suprapostural task performance and postural control. Res Q Exerc Sport. 2013;84(1):96-103.
18. Flores FS, Gomes Schild JF, Chiviacowsky S. Benefits of external focus instructions on the learning of a balance task in children of different ages. International Journal of Sport Psychology. 2015;46(4):311-320.
19. Dilekfuss JA, Janssen JA, Alexis AB. Slutsky AB, Berry NT, Etnier JL, et al. An External Focus of Attention is Effective for Balance Control when Sleep-deprived. Int J Exerc Sci. 2018; 11(5):84–94.
20. De Bruin, ED, Swanenburg J, Betschon E, Murer K. A randomised controlled trial investigating motor skill training as a function of attentional focus in old age. BMC Geriatrics. 2009;9(15):1-10.
21. Polskaia N, Richer N, Dionne E, Lajoie Y. Continuous cognitive task promotes greater postural stability than an internal or external focus of attention. Gait & Posture. 2015;41(2):454-458.
22. Zangiabadi N, Shoraka E, Saberi Kakhki A. The effects of attentional focus instructions on learning of balance task amongst Parkinson disease patients. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2012;17(4):325-332.
23. Rahnama Araghi M, Taheri HR, Saberi Kakhaki AR. The effect of external focuse of attention instrument on static and dynamic balance in sighted, low vision and blind children. Second National Conference of Modern achievements of Physical Education and Sports. 2016; 1-11.
24. McNevin NH, Shea CH, Wulf G. Increasing the distance of an external focus of attention enhances learning. Psychological Research. 2003;67:22-29.
25. Doosti F, Forughipour M, Sohrabi M, Taheri HR, Saeedi M, Teymoori S. Investigating the Effect of Internal and External Attraction Instructions (near and far)on balance of patients with multiple sclerosis. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2014;56(1):15-20.
26. Kheirkhiz MM, Bahram A. The effect of increasing distance of external attention on electromyography in dart throwing. Motor behavior. 2014; 19:51-64.
27. Chenary R, Noroozi A, Tahmasebi R. Health promoting behaviors in veterans in Ilam province. Journal Mil Med. 2013 Apr 15;15(1):95-102.
28. Shahbazi S, Rahmani M, Heyrani A, Amini B, Noori M, Janghorban M, et al. The effects of sensory-motor integration on Balance and Reaction time in children with Developmental Coordination Disorder.
29. Wulf G. Attentional focus and motor learning: A review of 15 years. Int Rev Sport Exercise Psychol. 2013; 6: 77–104.