1. Organization, W.H., Global status report on noncommunicable diseases 2014. 2014, World Health Organization. Available from: https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/148114/9789241564854_eng.pdf
2. Organization, W.H., Noncommunicable diseases: fact sheet. 2015. Geneva: Staying Migrated, 2017. Available from: https://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/350278/Fact-sheet-SDG-NCD-FINAL-25-10-17.pdf
3. Organization, W.H., Global action plan for the prevention and control of noncommunicable diseases 2013-2020. 2013. Available from: https://apps.who.int/iris/rest/bitstreams/442296/retrieve
4. Yazdani S. Family Physicians: Whats and Whys. Ministry of Health and Medical Education, 2011. [In Persian]
5. Nezami Asl A, Khademi A, Asgari AR. Providing a document and comprehensive health plans in the air force: an organizational requisite. Ebnesina. 2015 Oct 10;17(3):59-69. Available from: https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=505904 [In Persian]
6. Khoshdel A R, Sepandi M, Ziaei M, Ghaffari H R, Alimohamadi Y. Epidemiological Survey of the Most Prevalent Cancers and Its Association with Other Non-Communicable Diseases among the Iranian Military Community between 2001‒2017: A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal-Mil-Med, 2019; 21(1): 3-11. URL: http://militarymedj.ir/article-1-2003-en.html [In Persian]
7. Khodaee Ataloo n. The Effect of Military Occupational Stress on the Age Incidence of Cardiovascular Diseases. ajaums-jps, 2017; 12(1): 7-11. URL: http://jps.ajaums.ac.ir/article-1-102-en.html [In Persian]
8. Sheikholeslam R, Mohamad A, Mohammad K, Vaseghi S. Non communicable disease risk factors in Iran. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition. 2004 Jun 2;13.
9. Hosseini Shokouh S M, Arab M, Emamgholipour S, Rashidian A, Montazeri A, Zaboli R. Conceptual models of social determinants of health: a narrative review. Iranian journal of public health, 2017; 46(4): 435-446.
10. Van Lerberghe W. The world health report 2008: primary health care: now more than ever. 2008: World Health Organization. . Available from: https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/43949
11. Bonita, R., Winkelmann, R., Douglas, K.A., de Courten, M. (2003). The WHO Stepwise Approach to Surveillance (Steps) of Non-Communicable Disease Risk Factors. In: McQueen, D.V., Puska, P. (eds) Global Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance. Springer, Boston, MA. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4615-0071-1_3
12. Hosseini Shokouh S M, Arab M, Emamgholipour S, Meskarpour Amiri M. Socio-Economic Inequality and Mental Health in Tehran, Iran. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2021; 16(4): 375-385. Available from: http://eprints.bmsu.ac.ir/id/eprint/9317 [In Persian]
13. Asgari F, Mirzazadeh A, Miri H. Non-communicable diseases risk factors surveillance data book for 2007. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. 2010. Available from: https://nih.tums.ac.ir/upfiles/documents/314701314.pdf
14. Nazari Z, Kamyabi S, Shabani M. The Effect of Hospital Waste Management on Environmental Pollution Reduction in Ahvaz. Geography and Human Relationships. 2020; 3(2): 271-297. [In Persian]
15. Mehrabi S, Delavari A, Moradi G, Esmailnasab E N, Pooladi A, Alikhani S et al . Smoking among 15-to 64-Year-Old Iranian People in 2005. irje. 2007; 3 (1 and 2) :1-9 Available from: http://irje.tums.ac.ir/article-1-165-en.html [In Persian]
16. Edwards R. The problem of tobacco smoking. Bmj. 2004; 328(7433): 217-9. Doi: 10.1136/bmj.328.7433.217
17. Rostami M, Amirian H, Eskandari B, Zarei M. Evaluating the Socioeconomic Inequality in Cigarette Smoking among the Rural Areas of Hamadan City (Using the Concentration Index). Pajouhan Scientific Journal. 2018; 16(4): 28-36. Available from: http://psj.umsha.ac.ir/article-1-407-en.html [In Persian]
18. Oli N, Vaidya A, Thapa G. Behavioural Risk Factors of Noncommunicable Diseases among Nepalese Urban Poor: A Descriptive Study from a Slum Area of Kathmandu. Epidemiology Research International Journal. 2013; 2013: 1-13. Doi:
19. Meysamie A, Ghaletaki R, Haghazali M, Asgari F, Rashidi A, Khalilzadeh O, et al. Pattern of tobacco use among the Iranian adult population: results of the national Survey of Risk Factors of Non-Communicable Diseases (SuRFNCD-2007). Tobacco control. 2010; 19(2): 125-8. Doi: 10.1136/tc.2009.030759
20. Meysami, A, Ghodsi, S.M, Eftekhar, B. Pattern of cigarette smoking in an Iranian village. 2004.
21. Moghimbeigi A, Eshraghian M, Mohammad K, Nourijelyani K, Husseini M. Determinants number of cigarette smoked with Iranian adolescents: A multilevel zero inflated poisson regression model. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2009; 38(4): 91-6.
22. Khami M, Murtomaa H, Razeghi S, Virtanen J. Smoking and its determinants among Iranian dental students. Medical principles and practice. 2010; 19(5): 390-394. Doi: 10.1159/000316379
23. Shojaeian A. Study of social inequality based on selected variables in Ahvaz city (Case Study: Shahrak Naft, Golestan, Hasir Abad). The Journal of Spatial Planning. 2015; 19(2): 33-60. Available from: http://hsmsp.modares.ac.ir/article-21-10065-en.html [In Persian]
24. Emami H, Habibian S, Salehi P, Azizi F. Pattern and smoking habit in an urban area in Tehran, 2001. Research in Medicine. 2003; 27 (1) :47-52. Available from: http://pejouhesh.sbmu.ac.ir/article-1-181-en.html [In Persian]
25. Ebadi M, Vahdaninia M, Azin A, Aeenparast A, Omidvari S, Jahangiri K, et al. Prevalence of tobacco consumption: Iranian health perception survey. Payesh (Health Monitor). 2011; 10(3): 365-372. Available from: http://payeshjournal.ir/article-1-514-en.html [In Persian]
26. World Health Organization. (2015). WHO global report on trends in prevalence of tobacco smoking 2015. World Health Organization. Available from: https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/156262
27. Fazelpour, M. Consumption and lifestyle, 2004, Tehran, Sobh Sadegh. [In Persian]
28. Emamian M, Alami A, Fateh M. Socioeconomic Inequality in Non-Communicable Disease Risk Factors in Shahroud, Iran. irje. 2011; 7 (3) :44-51. Available from: http://irje.tums.ac.ir/article-1-41-en.html [In Persian]
29. Rodigues P R M, Padez C M P, Ferreira M G, Goncalves-Silva R M V, Pereira R A. Multiple risk behaviors for non-communicable diseases and associated factors in adolescents. Revista de Nutrição [online]. 2016; 29(2): 185-197. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1590/1678-98652016000200004
30. National program of physical activity to promote health in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Deputy Minister of Health, Management of Non-Communicable Diseases. 2016.
31. Moradi G, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh R, Ardakani HM, Naieni KH. Socioeconomic Inequality of Non-Communicable Risk Factors among People Living in Kurdistan Province, Islamic Republic of Iran. International journal of preventive medicine, 2013; 4(6): 671-683. PMID: 23930185; PMCID: PMC3733035.
32. Yaya S, Uthman OA, Ekholuenetale M, Bishwajit G. Socioeconomic inequalities in the risk factors of noncommunicable diseases among women of reproductive age in sub-saharan Africa: a multi-country analysis of survey data. Frontiers in public health. 2018; 6: 307. Doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2018.00307
33. Allen LN, Fox N, Ambrose A. Quantifying research output on poverty and non-communicable disease behavioural risk factors in low-income and lower middle-income countries: a bibliometric analysis. BMJ Open 2017; 7: e014715. Doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-014715