1. Philipsen NC, Lamm NH, Reier SL. Continuing competency for nursing licensure. The Journal for Nurse Practitioners. 2007;3(1):41-5.
2. YARMOHAMMADIAN MH, YAGHOUBI M, MAMIKHANI J, ANSARY M, KARIMIAN J, KIANI M, et al. Compiling the Basic Human Resources Indicators in Health System. 2011.
3. Emamzadeh Ghasemi H, Vanaky Z, Salehi T, Salsali M. Management by Objective Approach in Nursing Performance Appraisal and its Impact on Quality of Nursing Care. Journal of hayat. 2007;13(3):5-15.
4. Ross MC. Military nursing competencies. Nursing Clinics. 2010;45(2):169-77.
5. GOUNG A, MAEDA T, MATSUDA N, HUEBNER CR. Translating and Globalizing the Readiness Estimate and Deployability Index (READI) to Measure Nurse Preparedness for Disasters and Conflicts.
6. Maeda T, Kotera S, Matsuda N, Edwards GD. Disaster readiness among nurses in Japan: Current status following the Great East Japan earthquake. International Journal of Nursing. 2016;3(1):15-28.
7. Maeda T, Kotera S, Matsuda N, Huebner CA. Developing a scale to measure Japanese nurses' individual readiness for deployment to disasters. Nursing & health sciences. 2018;20(3):346-54.
8. Reineck C, Finstuen K, Connelly LM, Murdock P. Army nurse readiness instrument: psychometric evaluation and field administration. Military medicine. 2001;166(11):931-9.
9. Reineck CA. The readiness estimate and deployability index: a self-assessment tool for emergency center RNs in preparation for disaster care. Advanced Emergency Nursing Journal. 2004;26(4):349-56.
10. Kovats K, Morris M, Reineck C, Finstuen K. Nursing readiness: Active duty vs. army reserve. US Army Medical Department Journal PB 8-01-7/8. 2001;9:30-8.
11. Stevenson MA, Scholes RB, Dremsa TL, Austin PN. Readiness estimate and deployability index for air force nurse anesthetists. Military medicine. 2007;172(1):36-9.
12. Wilmoth MC, De Scisciolo S, Gilchrest LJ, Dmochowski J. The readiness estimate and deployability index and psychometric properties in army reserve nurses and medics. Military medicine. 2007;172(8):800-5.
13. Devine M. Adaptation and Psychometric Evaluation of the Canadian Readiness Estimate and Deployability Index: ProQuest; 2010.
14. Eun Guong A, Choi J, Ko U, Reineck C. A study of Republic of Korea Army Nurse Officers’ perceived level of readiness. J Mil Nurs Res. 2009;27(2):5-26.
15. Finnegan A, Finnegan S, Bates D, Ritsperis D, McCourt K, Thomas M. Preparing British Military nurses to deliver nursing care on deployment. An Afghanistan study. Nurse education today. 2015;35(1):104-12.
16. Nejadshafiee M, Rahmani A, Nekoeimoghadam M. Nurses’ Competencies in Radiologic Incidents: Mini Review. Journal of Military Medicine. 2018;20(4):348-53.
17. AG A. Assessing Clinical Skill of Nurses in Crisis in Selected Military Hospital in Mashhad. Military Caring Sciences Journal. 2019;5(4):247-54.
18. Murphy F, Doody O, Lyons R, Brenner M, O’Connor L, Hunter A, et al. A guidance framework to aid in the selection of nursing and midwifery care process metrics and indicators. Nursing open. 2019;6(3):948-58.
19. Kavanagh JM, Szweda C. A crisis in competency: The strategic and ethical imperative to assessing new graduate nurses’ clinical reasoning. Nursing Education Perspectives. 2017;38(2):57-62.
20. Baethge A, Müller A, Rigotti T. Nursing performance under high workload: A diary study on the moderating role of selection, optimization and compensation strategies. Journal of advanced nursing. 2016;72(3):545-57.
21. Fan J-Y, Wang YH, Chao LF, Jane S-W, Hsu L-L. Performance evaluation of nursing students following competency-based education. Nurse education today. 2015;35(1):97-103.
22. McCance T, Hastings J, Dowler H. Evaluating the use of key performance indicators to evidence the patient experience. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2015;24(21-22):3084-94.
23. McCance T, Telford L, Wilson J, MacLeod O, Dowd A. Identifying key performance indicators for nursing and midwifery care using a consensus approach. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2012;21(7‐8):1145-54.
24. Najar AV, Pooya A, Zoeram AA, Emrouznejad A. Assessing the Relative Performance of Nurses Using Data Envelopment Analysis Matrix (DEAM). Journal of medical systems. 2018;42(7):125.
25. SA S, SAH P. Evaluation of nurses ‘performance from nurses’ viewpoints on providing safe care to patients in AjA hospitals in 2018. Military Caring Sciences Journal. 2019;5(3):173-81.
26. Nasirizade M, Biabani F, Geraminejad N. Assessment of nurses’ performance regarding patient education from patients’ standpoint. Education Strategies in Medical Sciences. 2018;11(4):123-8.
27. Mahdavisaeb F, Roohani M, Hanifi N, Kamali K. COMPARISON OF CRITICAL CARE NURSES'CLINICAL COMPETENCY USING SELF-ASSESSMENT METHOD AND ASSESSMENT BY HEAD NURSES, ZANJAN 2014. 2016.
28. Ma H, Lin L, Zhang S, Lei L, Huang J, Lu F, et al. Exploring competencies of military nurses in general hospitals in China: A qualitative content analysis. 2021.
29. Berkow S, Virkstis K, Stewart J, Conway L. Assessing new graduate nurse performance. JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration. 2008;38(11):468-74.
30. Bagnasco A, Tolotti A, Pagnucci N, Torre G, Timmins F, Aleo G, et al. How to maintain equity and objectivity in assessing the communication skills in a large group of student nurses during a long examination session, using the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Nurse education today. 2016;38:54-60.