1. AMINI M, PARIZAD M, RIVAZ S, SAGHEB MM, RIVAZ M. THE COMPARISON OF MEDICAL STUDENTS’ATTITUDES AND PERFORMANCE REGARDING DIFFERENT TYPES OF ACADEMIC CHEATING DURING CLINICAL COURSES. 2016.
2. Azemian A. The standards of professionalism in nursing: the nursing instructors’ experiences. Evidence Based Care. 2014;4(1):27-40.
3. Dehghani A, Mosalanejad L, Dehghan-Nayeri N. Factors affecting professional ethics in nursing practice in Iran: a qualitative study. BMC medical ethics. 2015;16(1):1.
4. Dehghani A, Ordoubadi N, Shamsizadeh M, Parviniyan Nasab A, Talebi M. Perspective of patients about compliance with standards of professional ethics in nursing practice. Journal of nursing education. 2014;3(2):76-84.
5. Ball SJ. The education debate: Policy Press; 2017.
6. Heine SJ. Cultural Psychology: Third International Student Edition: WW Norton & Company; 2015.
11. Earley P, Greany T. School leadership and education system reform: Bloomsbury Publishing; 2017.
13. Kangasniemi M, Pakkanen P, Korhonen A. Professional ethics in nursing: an integrative review. Journal of advanced nursing. 2015;71(8):1744-57.
14. Karlins M, Hargis E, Balfour A. Student ethics in an era of personal entitlement. Psychological reports. 2012;110(1).
15. Koh C. Moral development and student motivation in moral education: A Singapore Study. Australian Journal of Education. 2012;56(1):83-101.
18. Grace PJ. Nursing ethics and professional responsibility in advanced practice: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2017.
19. XIANG H-m, MA C-m, LI S-s, LI X-t. Research on the Construction of Professional Ethics in Medical Students [J]. Chinese Medical Ethics. 2012;6:006.
20. Swierstra T, Waelbers K. Designing a good life: A matrix for the technological mediation of morality. Science and engineering ethics. 2012;18(1):157-72.
21. Petress K. The ethics of student classroom silence. Journal of Instructional Psychology. 2001;28(2):104-.
22. MA L-n, YIN M, YANG S-f, MENG D-x, JIANG H, LOU Y-h. Exploration on Medical Students' Professional Quality Training Mode in Practice Teaching Hospital. Chinese Medical Ethics. 2012;5:050.
24. Fox E, Arnold RM, Brody B. Medical ethics education: past, present, and future. Academic Medicine. 1995;70(9):761-8.
25. Johnston C. Roles of Student Ethics Committees in Preparing Future Physicians. AMA journal of ethics. 2015;18(5):501-5.
26. Mesbahi M, Abbaszadeh A. System model of professional behavior in supreme education (Qualitative research). Bioethics Journal. 2016;3(10):11-34.
27. Carpendale JI. Social interaction and the development of knowledge: Psychology Press; 2014.
28. Hsu L-L, Hsieh S-I. Development and psychometric evaluation of the competency inventory for nursing students: A learning outcome perspective. Nurse Education Today. 2013;33(5):492-7.
29. Martin C, Ruitenberg CW. Ethics in professional education: introduction to the special issue. Ethics and Education. 2016;11(1):1-4.
30. Mashouf S. Evaluation of Professional Ethics Observance in Nursing Practice from Nurses and Patients’ Point of View in Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences’ Teaching Hospitals. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2015;15:447-59.
31. Piryani RM, Piryani S, Poudel RS, Sharma M. Needs assessment for teaching/learning nursing ethics for master of nursing students. Asian Bioethics Review. 2016;8(2):134-42.
32. Moonaghi HK, Ahanchian MR, Hassanian ZM. A Qualitative Content Analysis of Knowledge Storage in Nursing Education System. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2014;16(10).
33. Dent M, Whitehead S. Managing professional identities: Knowledge, performativities and the'new'professional: Routledge; 2013.