1. Motiee Z, Borjali A, Taghvaie D. The mediation role of love stories in regards to early maladaptive schemas and marital satisfaction. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2014;8(3):219-. Fa.
2. Yasan A, Gürgen F. Marital satisfaction, sexual problems, and the possible difficulties on sex therapy in traditional Islamic culture. Journal of sex
7. Maneta E, Cohen S, Schulz M, Waldinger R. Linkages between childhood emotional abuse and marital satisfaction: The mediating role of empathic accuracy for hostile emotions. Child abuse & neglect. 2015;44:8-17.
8. Calvete E. Emotional abuse as a predictor of early maladaptive schemas in adolescents: Contributions to the development of depressive and social anxiety symptoms. Child abuse & neglect. 2014;38(4):735-46.
9. Rijkeboer MM, de Boo GM. Early maladaptive schemas in children: Development and validation of the schema inventory for children. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry. 2010;41(2):102-9.
10. Martin R, Young J. Schema therapy. Handbook of cognitive-behavioral therapies. 2010;317.
11. Yang J, McCrae RR, Costa Jr PT, Dai X, Yao S, Cai T, et al. Cross-cultural personality assessment in psychiatric populations: The NEO-PI—R in the People's Republic of China. Psychological Assessment. 1999;11(3):359.
12. Zhang D, He H. Personality traits and life satisfaction: A Chinese case study. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal. 2010;38(8):1119-23.
13. Oei TP, Baranoff J. Young Schema Questionnaire: Review of psychometric and measurement issues. Australian Journal of Psychology. 2007;59(2):78-86.
14. Cecero JJ, Nelson JD, Gillie JM. Tools and tenets of schema therapy: toward the construct validity of the early maladaptive schema questionnaire–research version (EMSQ‐R). Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy: An International Journal of Theory & Practice. 2004;11(5):344-57.
15. Oshri A, Sutton TE, Clay-Warner J, Miller JD. Child maltreatment types and risk behaviors: Associations with attachment style and emotion regulation dimensions. Personality and Individual Differences. 2015;73:127-33.
16. Macklem GL. Practitioner's guide to emotion regulation in school-aged children: Springer Science & Business Media; 2007.
17. Kendall-Tackett KA, Giacomoni SM. Child victimization: Maltreatment, bullying and dating violence, prevention and intervention: Civic Research Institute, Inc.; 2005.
18. Goldsmith RE, Chesney SA, Heath NM, Barlow MR. Emotion regulation difficulties mediate associations between betrayal trauma and symptoms of posttraumatic stress, depression, and anxiety. Journal of traumatic stress. 2013;26(3):376-84.
19. Bradbury LL, Shaffer A. Emotion dysregulation mediates the link between childhood emotional maltreatment and young adult romantic relationship satisfaction. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma. 2012;21(5):497-515.
20. Bernstein DP, Fink L, Handelsman L, Foote J, Lovejoy M, Wenzel K, et al. Initial reliability and validity of a new retrospective measure of child abuse and neglect. The American journal of psyc
22. Young JE, Brown G. Young schema questionnaire short form. New York: Cognitive Therapy Centre. 1998.
23. Schmidt NB, Joiner TE, Young JE, Telch MJ. The schema questionnaire: Investigation of psychometric properties and the hierarchical structure of a measure of maladaptive schemas. Cognitive therapy and research. 1995;19(3):295-321.
25. Fowers BJ, Olson DH. ENRICH Marital Satisfaction Scale: A brief research and clinical tool. Journal of Family psychology. 1993;7(2):176.
26. A B. Prediction of Marital Satisfaction Based on Couple’s Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence. Woman and Society. 2016;5(18):69-84.
27. Reyome ND. Childhood emotional maltreatment and later intimate relationships: Themes from the empirical literature. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment & Trauma. 2010;19(2):224-42.
28. Espeleta HC, Palasciano-Barton S, Messman-Moore TL. The impact of child abuse severity on adult attachment anxiety and avoidance in college women: The role of emotion dysregulation. Journal of family violence. 2017;32(4):399-407.
29. Perry AR, Dilillo D, Peugh J. Childhood psychological maltreatment and quality of marriage: The mediating role of psychological distress. Journal of Emotional Abuse. 2007;7(2):117-42.
30. Messman-Moore TL, Coates AA. The impact of childhood psychological abuse on adult interpersonal conflict: The role of early maladaptive schemas and patterns of interpersonal behavior. Journal of Emotional Abuse. 2007;7(2):75-92.
32. Dvir Y, Ford JD, Hill M, Frazier JA. Childhood maltreatment, emotional dysregulation, and psychiatric comorbidities. Harvard review of psychiatry. 2014;22(3):149.
33. Kim J, Cicchetti D. Longitudinal pathways linking child maltreatment, emotion regulation, peer relations, and psychopathology. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry. 2010;51(6):706-16.
34. Vilhena-Churchill N, Goldstein AL. Child maltreatment and marijuana problems in young adults: Examining the role of motives and emotion dysregulation. Child Abuse & Neglect. 2014;38(5):962-72.
35. Coates AA, Messman-Moore TL. A structural model of mechanisms predicting depressive symptoms in women following childhood psychological maltreatment. Child abuse & neglect. 2014;38(1):103-13.
36. Kaufman G. The psychology of shame: Theory and treatment of shame-based syndromes: Springer Publishing Company; 2004.
37. Goodman J, Fertuck E, Chesin M, Lichenstein S, Stanley B. The moderating role of rejection sensitivity in the relationship between emotional maltreatment and borderline symptoms. Personality and individual differences. 2014;71:146-50.
38. Dunham SM. Emotional skillfulness in African American marriage: Intimate safety as a mediator of the relationship between emotional skillfulness and marital satisfaction: University of Akron; 2008.
39. Kirby JS, Baucom DH. Treating emotion dysregulation in a couples context: A pilot study of a couples skills group intervention. Journal of marital and family therapy. 2007;33(3):375-91.
40. Abbott BV. Emotion dysregulation and re-regulation: Predictors of relationship intimacy and distress: Texas A&M University; 2005.
41. Keyes CL, Shmotkin D, Ryff CD. Optimizing well-being: the empirical encounter of two traditions. Journal of personality and social psychology. 2002;82(6):1007.
43. Maedeh Yoosofnejad S, Peyvastegar M. The relationship between life satisfaction and early maladaptive schemas in university students. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2011;12(2):55