1. Adriaenssens J, De Gucht V, Maes S. Causes and consequences of occupational stress in emergency nurses, a longitudinal study. Journal of nursing management. 2015;23(3):346-58.
2. Rushton P. Protecting and respecting military nurses. International journal of nursing practice. 2011;17(6):615-20.
3. Elliott B. Military nurses' experiences returning home from war: Widener University School of Nursing; 2012.
4. Rivers F, Gordon S. Military nurse deployments: Similarities, differences, and resulting issues. Nursing outlook. 2017;65(5):S100-S8.
5. Göktepe N, Yalçın B, Türkmen E, Dirican Ü, Aydın M. The relationship between nurses' work‐related variables, colleague solidarity and job motivation. Journal of nursing management. 2020;28(3):514-21.
6. Kamanzi J, Nkosi Z. Motivation levels among nurses working at Butare University teaching hospital, Rwanda. Africa journal of nursing and midwifery. 2011;13(2):119-31.
7. Wang X, Wong JY-H, Zhai L, Wu R, Huang T, He R, et al. To Approach or to Avoid? Motivation Differentially Mediates the Effect of Hardiness on Depressive Symptoms in Chinese Military Personnel. BioMed research international. 2019;2019.
8. SAID RM, ABED FA, ABDO LM. Work motivating factors as identifed by nurses in children hospital at Elmonira and Specialized Pediatric Hospital Cairo University. The Medical Journal of Cairo University. 2013;81(2).
9. Massoudi R, Aetemadifar S, Afzali SM, Khayri F, Hassanpour Dehkordi A. The influential factors on burnout among nurses working in private hospitals in Tehran. Iranian journal of nursing research. 2008;3(9):47-58.
10. Dowell AC, Westcott T, McLeod DK, Hamilton S. A survey of job satisfaction, sources of stress and psychological symptoms among New Zealand health professionals. New Zealand Medical Journal. 2001;114(1145):540.
11. Taghavi Larijani T PYZ, Kazemnejad A, Mazaheri A. . Outcomes of the performance appraisal and its relation with nurse’s job motivation. Hayat. 2006;12(4):39-45.
12. Gaki E, Kontodimopoulos N, Niakas D. Investigating demographic, work‐related and job satisfaction variables as predictors of motivation in Greek nurses. Journal of nursing management. 2013;21(3):483-90.
13. Valizadeh S, Haririan HR. Nurses' work motivation: a major challenge for the health system (systematic review). Preventive Care in Nursing & Midwifery Journal. 2015;5(2):56-64.
14. Habibipour B, Vanaki Z, Hadjizadeh E. The effect of implementing “Goal Setting Theory” by nurse managers on staff nurses’ job motivation. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2009;22(57):67-76.
15. Van Manen M. Writing qualitatively, or the demands of writing. Qualitative health research. 2006;16(5):713-22.
16. Goodman E, Kuniavsky M, Moed A. Observing the user experience: A practitioner's guide to user research: Elsevier; 2012.
17. Koch T. Interpretive approaches in nursing research: The influence of Husserl and Heidegger. Journal of advanced nursing. 1995;21(5):827-36.
18. Guest G, MacQueen KM, Namey EE. Choosing Qualitative Data Analysis Software. 2012.
19. Birmingham P, Wilkinson D. Using research instruments: A guide for researchers: Routledge; 2003.
20. Graneheim UH, Lundman B. Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness. Nurse education today. 2004;24(2):105-12.
21. Palinkas LA, Horwitz SM, Green CA, Wisdom JP, Duan N, Hoagwood K. Purposeful sampling for qualitative data collection and analysis in mixed method implementation research. Administration and policy in mental health and mental health services research. 2015;42(5):533-44.
22. Corbin J, Strauss A. Basics of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory: Sage publications; 2014.
23. Spector PE. Job satisfaction: Application, assessment, causes, and consequences: Sage; 1997.
24. Tzeng H-M, Ketefian S. The relationship between nurses' job satisfaction and inpatient satisfaction: an exploratory study in a Taiwan teaching hospital. Journal of nursing care quality. 2002;16(2):39-49.
25. Toode K, Routasalo P, Suominen T. Work motivation of nurses: A literature review. International journal of nursing studies. 2011;48(2):246-57.
26. Ganji T, HOSSEINI AF. Spirituality and anxiety in nursing students of faculty of nursing and midwifery Iran University of Medical Science-2006. 2010.
27. Bagheri-Nesami M, Kazemi A, Goudarzian AH, Nasiri F, Davari J. Association between religious coping and quality of working life in nurses. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2017;11(1).
28. Abbasi M, Khalajinia Z, Abbasinia M, Shojaei S, Nasiri M. Explaining the experiences of nurses about barriers of religious care in hospitalized patients: A qualitative study. Health, Spirituality and Medical Ethics. 2018;5(4):36-45.
29. Breaugh J, Ritz A, Alfes K. Work motivation and public service motivation: disentangling varieties of motivation and job satisfaction. Public Management Review. 2018;20(10):1423-43.
30. Sadeghi Kortovigi M, Faizi F, Nehrir B, Moradian ST. Comparison of Job Satisfaction of Nurses in Two Hospitals Affiliated by the Armed Forces in Tehran, Iran in 2018. Journal Mil Med. 2020;22(10):1033-43.
31. Bahadori M, Babaei M, Mehrabian F. Prioritization of factors influencing job motivation in employees of a military center using analytical hierarchy process (AHP). Iranian Journal of Military Medicine. 2013;14(4):263-72.
32. Intaraprasong B, Potjanasitt S, Pattaraarchachai J, Meennuch C. Situational leadership styles, staff nurse job characteristics related to job satisfaction and organizational commitment of head nurses working in hospitals under the jurisdiction of the Royal Thai Army. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand= Chotmaihet Thangphaet. 2012;95:S109-19.
33. AllahBakhshian M, Alimohammadi N, Taleghani F, Nik AY, Abbasi S, Gholizadeh L. Barriers to intensive care unit nurses' autonomy in Iran: A qualitative study. Nursing outlook. 2017;65(4):392-9.
34. Oshvandi K, Zamanzadeh V, Ahmadi F, Fathi-Azar E, Anthony D, Harris T. Barriers to nursing job motivation. Research Journal of Biological Sciences. 2008;3(4):426-34.
35. Viscardi MK LP, McHugh MD. Factors influencing job satisfaction of new graduate nurses participating in nurse residency programs: A systematic review. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing. 2014;45(10):439-50.