1. Mohammadi MT, SHahyad S. Health Anxiety during Viral Contagious Diseases and COVID-19 Outbreak: Narrative Review. Journal Mil Med. 2020;22(6):623-31.DOI: 10.30491/JMM.22.6.623
2. Farnoosh G, Alishiri G, Hosseini Zijoud SR, Dorostkar R, Jalali Farahani A. Understanding the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Based on Available Evidence-A Narrative Review. J Mil Med. 2020;22(1):1-11.DOI: 10.30491/JMM.22.1.1
3. ALIZADEH FS, SAFFARINIA M. The prediction of mental health based on the anxiety and the social cohesion that caused by Coronavirus. 2020. DOI:10.29252/ajcm.27.2.124
4. Qiu J, Shen B, Zhao M, Wang Z, Xie B, Xu Y. A nationwide survey of psychological distress among Chinese people in the COVID-19 epidemic: implications and policy recommendations. General psychiatry. 2020;33(2). doi: 10.1136/gpsych-2020-100213.
5. Garcia-Priego BA, Triana-Romero A, Pinto-Galvez SM, Duran-Ramos C, Salas-Nolasco O, Reyes MM, et al. Anxiety, depression, attitudes, and internet addiction during the initial phase of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic: A cross-sectional study in Mexico. medRxiv. 2020. DOI: 10.1101/2020.05.10.20095844
6. Pieh C, Budimir S, Probst T. Mental health during COVID-19 lockdown: A comparison of Austria and the UK. Available at SSRN 3592372. 2020 doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2021.625973.
7. Xiao H, Zhang Y, Kong D, Li S, Yang N. Social capital and sleep quality in individuals who self-isolated for 14 days during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in January 2020 in China. Medical science monitor: international medical journal of experimental and clinical research. 2020;26:e923921-1. doi: 10.12659/MSM.923921
8. Wang C, Pan R, Wan X, Tan Y, Xu L, Ho CS, et al. Immediate psychological responses and associated factors during the initial stage of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic among the general population in China. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2020;17(5):1729. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17051729
9. Huang Y, Zhao N. Generalized anxiety disorder, depressive symptoms and sleep quality during COVID-19 outbreak in China: a web-based cross-sectional survey. Psychiatry research. 2020:112954. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2020.112954. Epub 2020 Apr 12
10. Ying Y, Ruan L, Kong F, Zhu B, Ji Y, Lou Z. Mental health status among family members of health care workers in Ningbo, China, during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak: a cross-sectional study. BMC psychiatry. 2020;20(1):1-10. doi: 10.1186/s12888-020-02784-w
11. Liu S, Yang L, Zhang C, Xiang Y-T, Liu Z, Hu S, et al. Online mental health services in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(4):e17-e8. doi: 10.1016/S2215-0366(20)30077-8. Epub 2020 Feb 19.
12. Khalili R. Prevalence of Various Psychological Disorders during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Systematic Review. Journal Mil Med. 2020;22(6):648-62.DOI: 10.30491/JMM.22.6.648
13. Mohammadi MT. Psychological Impacts of Covid-19 Outbreak on Mental Health Status of Society Individuals: A Narrative Review. Journal Mil Med. 2020;22(2):184-92.DOI: 10.30491/JMM.22.2.184
14. Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy on anxiety and
depression of Razi Psychiatric Center staff doi: 10.3889/oamjms.2018.064
15. Soltani Shal R, Azad Marzabadi E, Eskandari M. Psychopathological and psychological consequences of navy military forces’ jobs: A qualitative study. Journal Mil Med. 2017;19(1):72-83. URL: http://militarymedj.ir/article-1-1520-en.html
16. Afkham Ebrahimi A, Bandi G, Salehi M, Tafti K, Vakili Y, Farsi A. Sleep parameters and the factors affecting the quality of sleep in patients attending selected clinics of Rasoul-e-Akram hospital. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2008;15:31-8. URL: http://rjms.iums.ac.ir/article-1-892-en.html
17. Ağargün MY, Kara H, Anlar Ö. The validity and reliability of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index. Turk Psikiyatri Derg. 1996;7(2):107-15. doi: 10.5606/ArchRheumatol.2018.6376
18. Crawford JR, Henry JD. The Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS): Normative data and latent structure in a large non‐clinical sample. British journal of clinical psychology. 2003;42(2):111-31. doi: 10.1348/014466503321903544.
19. Sahebi A, Asghari MJ, Salari RS. Validation of depression anxiety and stress scale (DASS-21) for an Iranian population. Iranian Psychologists. 2005;4(1):299-313.DOI: 10.22075/jcp.2018.11010.1073
20. Habibi R, Burci GL, de Campos TC, Chirwa D, Cinà M, Dagron S, et al. Do not violate the International Health Regulations during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet. 2020;395(10225):664-6. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30373-1
21. Phelan AL, Katz R, Gostin LO. The novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China: challenges for global health governance. Jama. 2020;323(8):709-10. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.1097
22. Richards EP. The role of law enforcement in public health emergencies: Special considerations for an all-hazards approach: US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice …; 2006. Doi: https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles1/bja/214333.pdf
23. Roustaei N, Jamali H, Jamali MR, Nourshargh P, Jamali J. The association between quality of sleep and health-related quality of life in military and non-military women in Tehran, Iran. Oman Medical Journal. 2017;32(2):124. http://dx.doi.org:10.5001/omj.2017.22
24. Peterson AL, Goodie JL, Satterfield WA, Brim WL. Sleep disturbance during military deployment. Military medicine. 2008;173(3):230-5. DOI: 10.7205/milmed.173.3.230
25. Troxel WM, Shih RA, Pedersen ER, Geyer L, Fisher MP, Griffin BA, et al. Sleep in the military: Promoting healthy sleep among US servicemembers. Rand health quarterly. 2015;5(2). PMCID: PMC5158299
26. Ashtiani F. Comparison of lifestyle, quality of life and mental health in two military dependent and non-military dependent university personnel. Journal Mil Med. 2011;13(1):17-24. URL: http://militarymedj.ir/article-1-727-fa.html
27. Yan J, Wang L-J, Cheng Q, Miao D-M, Zhang L-Y, Yuan S-P, et al. Estimated mental health and analysis of relative factors for new Chinese recruits. Military medicine. 2008;173(10):1031-4.https://dx.doi.org/10.4321/S0213-61632014000200001
28. Ebrahimi Torkmani B, Siahkouhian M, Azizkhahe Alanag S, Fasihi A. Comparison of the Relationship between Sleep Quality and Pulmonary Function and Biochemical Composition of the Body in Athletic and Non-Athlete Girls. Health Research Journal. 2018;3(3):187-95http://dx.doi.org:10.29252/hrjbaq.3.3.187