1. Zhu N, Zhang D, Wang W, Li X, Yang B, Song J, et al. A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019. N Engl J Med. 2020;382(8):727-33.
2. Rodríguez MÁ, Crespo I, Olmedillas H. Exercising in times of COVID-19: what do experts recommend doing within four walls? Revista Espanola De Cardiologia (English Ed). 2020.
3. Pengpid S, Peltzer K. The prevalence and associated factors of underweight and overweight/obesity among adults in Kenya: evidence from a national cross-sectional community survey. The Pan African Medical Journal. 2020;36(338).
4. WHO. Overweight and obesity 2020 [Available from: Overweight and obesity. www.
5. Seattle IGCDV. WA: IHME. University of Washington: Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation. 2018.
6. Ralston J, Brinsden H, Buse K, Candeias V, Caterson I, Hassell T, et al. Time for a new obesity narrative. Lancet. 2018;392(10156):1384-6.
7. ASSAR KH, ROSHAN R, KHALAJ A, MOHAMMADI J. An Study on the Alexithymia and Body Image in the Obese, Over-Weight and Normal Waight Subjects. 2012.
8. Flegal KM, Graubard BI, Williamson DF, Gail MH. Cause-specific excess deaths associated with underweight, overweight, and obesity. JAMA. 2007;298(17):2028-37.
9. Bakhtiari A, Poorsharifi H, Ashaieri H, Ahadi H, Banijamali S. The Role of Predictive Factors in Weight Loss Maintenance in Obese People. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2020;13(11):34-46.
10. Burnette JL. Implicit theories of body weight: Entity beliefs can weigh you down. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 2010;36(3):410-22.
11. Uccelli MM, Traversa S, Ponzio M. A survey study comparing young adults with MS and healthy controls on self-esteem, self-efficacy, mood and quality of life. Journal of the neurological sciences. 2016;368:369-73.
12. Gholamalizadeh M, Entezari MH, Paknahad Z, Hassanzadeh A, Doaei S. The study of association between mother weight efficacy life-style with feeding practices, food groups intake and body mass index in children aged 3-6 years. International journal of preventive medicine. 2014;5(1):21.
13. Rejeski WJ, Mihalko SL, Ambrosius WT, Bearon LB, McClelland JW. Weight loss and self-regulatory eating efficacy in older adults: the cooperative lifestyle intervention program. Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences. 2011;66(3):279-86.
14. Hays LM, Finch EA, Saha C, Marrero DG, Ackermann RT. Effect of self-efficacy on weight loss: a psychosocial analysis of a community-based adaptation of the diabetes prevention program lifestyle intervention. Diabetes Spectrum. 2014;27(4):270-5.
15. Roach JB, Yadrick MK, Johnson JT, Boudreaux LJ, Forsythe III WA, Billon W. Using self-efficacy to predict weight loss among young adults. Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2003;103(10):1357-9.
16. Kaplan HI, Sadock BJ. Synopsis of psychiatry: behavioral sciences, clinial psychiatry. 2020.
17. Castelnuovo G, Pietrabissa G, Manzoni GM, Cattivelli R, Rossi A, Novelli M, et al. Cognitive behavioral therapy to aid weight loss in obese patients: current perspectives. Psychol Res Behav Manag. 2017;10:165-73.
18. Wenzel A. Basic strategies of cognitive behavioral therapy. Psychiatric Clinics. 2017;40(4):597-609.
19. Cuijpers P, Van Straten A, Andersson G, Van Oppen P. Psychotherapy for depression in adults: a meta-analysis of comparative outcome studies. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology. 2008;76(6):909.
20. Weissman MM, Verdeli H, Gameroff MJ, Bledsoe SE, Betts K, Mufson L, et al. National survey of psychotherapy training in psychiatry, psychology, and social work. Archives of general psychiatry. 2006;63(8):925-34.
21. Issakidis C, Andrews G. Pretreatment attrition and dropout in an outpatient clinic for anxiety disorders. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. 2004;109(6):426-33.
22. Haby MM, Donnelly M, Corry J, Vos T. Cognitive behavioural therapy for depression, panic disorder and generalized anxiety disorder: a meta-regression of factors that may predict outcome. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2006;40(1):9-19.
23. Abbas AM, Fathy SK, Fawzy AT, Salem AS, Shawky MS. The mutual effects of COVID-19 and obesity. Obes Med. 2020;19:100250.
24. Blank MJ, Berg AC, Melaville A. Growing Community Schools: The Role of Cross-Boundary Leadership: ERIC; 2006.
25. Laksmana T. Eating disorders and the Internet: The therapeutic possibilities. Perspectives in Psychology. 2002;5(1):35-41.
26. Calear AL, Christensen H. Review of internet‐based prevention and treatment programs for anxiety and depression in children and adolescents. Medical Journal of Australia. 2010;192:S12-S4.
27. Kelders SM, Kok RN, Ossebaard HC, Van Gemert-Pijnen JE. Persuasive system design does matter: a systematic review of adherence to web-based interventions. Journal of medical Internet research. 2012;14(6):e152.
28. Andersson G, Titov N, Dear BF, Rozental A, Carlbring P. Internet-delivered psychological treatments: from innovation to implementation. World Psychiatry. 2019;18(1):20-8.
29. Hilty DM, Ferrer DC, Parish MB, Johnston B, Callahan EJ, Yellowlees PM. The effectiveness of telemental health: a 2013 review. Telemedicine and e-Health. 2013;19(6):444-54.
30. Okorodudu DE, Bosworth HB, Corsino L. Innovative interventions to promote behavioral change in overweight or obese individuals: A review of the literature. Annals of medicine. 2015;47(3):179-85.
31. Ferriter M, Kaltenthaler E, Parry G, Beverley C. Computerised cognitive behaviour therapy for phobias and panic disorder: a systematic review. Mental Health Review Journal. 2008;13(3):24-31.
32. Wagner B, Nagl M, Dölemeyer R, Klinitzke G, Steinig J, Hilbert A, et al. Randomized controlled trial of an internet-based cognitive-behavioral treatment program for binge-eating disorder. Behavior therapy. 2016;47(4):500-14.
33. Ghalibaf A, Karimi H, Moghadam N, Bahaadinbeigy K. Assessing satisfaction, technology usability, and therapeutic alliance in tele-psychotherapy from patients' and counselor's perspective. Journal of Health Administration (JHA). 2015;18(61).
34. An interesting statistic of Iran's presence in social networks
[Internet]. 2019 [cited Jun 8]. Available from: //rahbordemoaser.ir/fa/news/2392.
35. Clark MM, Abrams DB, Niaura RS, Eaton CA, Rossi JS. Self-efficacy in weight management. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1991;59(5):739-44.
36. Pinto BM, Clark MM, Cruess DG, Szymanski L, Pera V. Changes in self‐efficacy and decisional balance for exercise among obese women in a weight management program. Obesity Research. 1999;7(3):288-92.
37. Navidian A. Reliability and validity of the weight efficacy lifestyle questionnaire in overweight and obese individuals. International Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2009;3(3):217-22.
38. Beck JS. The Beck diet solution weight loss workbook: The 6-week plan to train your brain to think like a thin person: Harper Collins; 2015.
39. Setsu R, Asano K, Numata N, Tanaka M, Ibuki H, Yamamoto T, et al. A single-arm pilot study of guided self-help treatment based cognitive behavioral therapy for bulimia nervosa in Japanese clinical settings. BMC Res Notes. 2018;11(1):257.
40. Zerwas SC, Watson HJ, Hofmeier SM, Levine MD, Hamer RM, Crosby RD, et al. CBT4BN: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Online Chat and Face-to-Face Group Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa. Psychother Psychosom. 2017;86(1):47-53.
41. Hamatani S, Numata N, Matsumoto K, Sutoh C, Ibuki H, Oshiro K, et al. Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy via Videoconference for Patients With Bulimia Nervosa and Binge-Eating Disorder: Pilot Prospective Single-Arm Feasibility Trial. JMIR Form Res. 2019;3(4):e15738.
42. Abrahamsson N, Ahlund L, Ahrin E, Alfonsson S. Video-based CBT-E improves eating patterns in obese patients with eating disorder: A single case multiple baseline study. J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 2018;61:104-12.
43. Ogata K, Koyama KI, Amitani M, Amitani H, Asakawa A, Inui A. The effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy with mindfulness and an Internet intervention for obesity: A case series. Frontiers in nutrition. 2018;5:56.
44. Romijn G, Batelaan N, Kok R, Koning J, van Balkom A, Titov N, et al. Internet-Delivered Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Disorders in Open Community Versus Clinical Service Recruitment: Meta-Analysis. Journal of medical Internet research. 2019;21(4):e11706.
45. Castelnuovo G, Manzoni GM, Pietrabissa G, Corti S, Giusti EM, Molinari E, et al. Obesity and outpatient rehabilitation using mobile technologies: the potential mHealth approach. Frontiers in psychology. 2014;5:559.
46. Khaylis A, Yiaslas T, Bergstrom J, Gore-Felton C. A review of efficacious technology-based weight-loss interventions: five key components. Telemed J E Health. 2010;16(9):931-8.
47. Beck JS, Busis DB. The diet trap solution: Train your brain to lose weight and keep it off for good: Hay House, Inc; 2015.
48. Dibaei S, Agiular Vafaei M, Janbozorgi M, Rasoolzade Tabatabaei K, Agah Heris M, Ashrafi E. Practical Components of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Weight Loss in Women: Directed Qualitative Content Analysis. Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences. 2018;6(4):461-76.
49. Huber JM, Shapiro JS, Wieland ML, Croghan IT, Vickers Douglas KS, Schroeder DR, et al. Telecoaching plus a portion control plate for weight care management: a randomized trial. Trials. 2015;16(1):323.
50. Golkarian P, Delavar A. Comparison of the Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Diet Therapy on Weight Reduction and Promotion of Lifestyle Self-Efficacy in Obese People. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2018;6(4):340-8.
51. Lipsky LM, Strawderman MS, Olson CM. Weight-related self-efficacy in relation to maternal body weight from early pregnancy to 2 years post-partum. Matern Child Nutr. 2016;12(3):569-78.
52. Linde JA, Rothman AJ, Baldwin AS, Jeffery RW. The impact of self-efficacy on behavior change and weight change among overweight participants in a weight loss trial. Health Psychology. 2006;25(3):282.
53. Keränen A-M, Savolainen MJ, Reponen AH, Kujari M-L, Lindeman SM, Bloigu RS, et al. The effect of eating behavior on weight loss and maintenance during a lifestyle intervention. Preventive medicine. 2009;49(1):32-8.
54. Dalle Grave R, Centis E, Marzocchi R, El Ghoch M, Marchesini G. Major factors for facilitating change in behavioral strategies to reduce obesity. Psychol Res Behav Manag. 2013;6:101-10.