1. Heidari M, Farshad A, Arghami S. Astudy on relationship between production link worker's safety attitude and their safe act in of arak metal industry. Iran Occupational Health. 2007;4(3):1-9.
2. Ghasemi F, Akbari H, Akbari H, Adibzadeh A. Designing and Validating a Questionnaire for Assessing the Safety Climate among Nurses. Journal of Military Medicine. 2018;20(5):488-99.
3. Khaleghinejad A, Ziaaldini M. Relationship between employees' safety climate and safety performance with respect to mediating effect of safety knowledge and safety motivation in Sarcheshmeh copper complex. Health and safety at work. 2015;5(4):69-86.
4. D.M. D. Behavior change versus culture change. Divergent approaches to managing workplace. 2005.
5. Kalteh HO, Mortazavi SB, Mohammadi E, Salesi M. The relationship between safety culture and safety climate and safety performance: a systematic review. International journal of occupational safety and ergonomics. 2019:1-11.
6. Remawi H, Bates P, Dix I. The relationship between the implementation of a Safety Management System and the attitudes of employees towards unsafe acts in aviation. Safety science. 2011;49(5):625-32.
7. Myers DJ, Nyce JM, Dekker SW. Setting culture apart: Distinguishing culture from behavior and social structure in safety and injury research. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2014;68:25-9.
8. Chen Y, McCabe B, Hyatt D. A resilience safety climate model predicting construction safety performance. Safety science. 2018;109:434-45.
9. Sadeghi Yarandi M, Soltanzadeh A, Koohpaei A, Sajedian AA, Ahmadi V, Sakari S, et al. Effectiveness of three ergonomic risk assessment tools, namely NERPA, RULA, and REBA, for screening musculoskeletal disorders. Archives of Hygiene Sciences. 2019;8(3):188-201.
10. Soltanzadeh A, Mohammadbeygi A. Modeling Causal Factors of Occupational Accidents in Chemical Industries: A 10-Year Field Study in Iran. Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (IJCCE). 2019.
11. Soltanzadeh A, Heidari H, Mohammad H, Mohammadbeigi A, Sarsangi V, Darakhshan Jazari M. Comprehensive causal analysis of occupational accidents’ severity in the chemical industries; A field study based on feature selection and multiple linear regression techniques. Health and Safety at Work. 2019;9(4):290-9.
12. Mohammadfam I, Soltanzadeh A, Arsang-Jang S, Mohammadi H. Structural Equation Modeling Modeling (SEM) of Occupational Accidents Size Based on Risk Management Factors; A Field Study in Process Industries. Health Scope. 2018;8(1).
13. Soltanzadeh A, Mohammadfam I, Moghimbeigi A, Ghiasvand R. Key factors contributing to accident severity rate in construction industry in Iran: a regression modelling approach/Primjena regresijskog modela u analizi ključnih čimbenika koji pridonose težini nesreća u građevinskoj industriji u Iranu. Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology. 2016;67(1):47-53.
14. Monazzam M, Soltanzadeh A. The relationship between the worker's safety attitude and the registered accidents. Journal of research in health sciences. 2009;9(1):17-20.
15. Hamalainen P, Takala, J. and Saarela, K. Global Estimates of Occupational Accidents. Safety Science, 44, 137-156 2006:137-56.
16. The Human Factors Analysis and Classification System–HFACS. oklahama city: U.S. Department of Transpor tation; 1997.
17. Buck MA. Proactive personality and big five traits in supervisors and workgroup members: Effects on safety climate and safety motivation. 2011.
18. Sadeghi Yarandi M, Gholami A, Ghasemi M, Sadeghi Yarandi M, Ghasemi Koozekonan A, Soltanzadeh A. Investigating the Psychological Consequences of the COVID-19 Outbreak in the Occupational Society. Journal Mil Med. 2020;22(6):562-9.
19. Sadeghi-Yarandi M, Golbabaei F, Karimi A. Evaluation of pulmonary function and respiratory symptoms among workers exposed to 1, 3-Butadiene in a petrochemical industry in Iran. Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health. 2020:1-8.
20. Yarandi MS, Mahdinia M, Barazandeh J, Soltanzadeh A. Evaluation of the toxic effects of ammonia dispersion: consequence analysis of ammonia leakage in an industrial slaughterhouse. Medical gas research. 2021;11(1):24.
21. Sadeghi-Yarandi M, Karimi A, Ahmadi V, Sajedian AA, Soltanzadeh A, Golbabaei F. Cancer and non-cancer health risk assessment of occupational exposure to 1, 3-butadiene in a petrochemical plant in Iran. Toxicology and Industrial Health. 2020:0748233720962238.
22. Isa Mohammadi Zeydi, Alireza Heydarnia, Shamsedin Niknami. Safety climate measurement at workplace: development, validity and reliability. Health Monitor Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2011;10(2):157-65.
23. Fernández-Muñiz B, Montes-Peón JM, Vázquez-Ordás CJ. Safety climate in OHSAS 18001-certified organisations: Antecedents and consequences of safety behaviour. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 2012;45:745-58.
24. Harsini AZ, Ghofranipour F, Sanaeinasab H, Shokravi FA, Bohle P, Matthews LR. Factors associated with unsafe work behaviours in an Iranian petrochemical company: perspectives of workers, supervisors, and safety managers. BMC Public Health. 2020;20(1):1-13.
25. Gharibi V, Mortazavi SB, Jafari AJ, Malakouti J, Abadi MBH. The relationship between workers’ attitude towards safety and occupational accidents experience. International Journal of Occupational Hygiene. 2016;8(3):145-50.
26. Rahimi Pordanjani T, Mohamadzade Ebrahimi A, Mehdizade H, Khoshniat M. A study of relationship between dimensions of safety climate with safe behaviors in the petrochemical industry. OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE Quarterly Journal. 2015;6(4):1-11.
27. Jafari MJ, Gharari M, Ghafari M, Omidi L, Fardi GA. Investigating the safety atmosphere and its associated factors in a construction firm in 2011. Journal of Health in the Field. 2015;2(3).