1. Christopher M. Logistics & supply chain management. Pearson UK; 2016. ISBN: 1292083824.
2. Meijboom B, Schmidt-Bakx S, Westert G. Supply chain management practices for improving patient-oriented care. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal. 2011;16(3):166-175.
3. Kwon I-WG, Kim S-H, Martin DG. Healthcare supply chain management; strategic areas for quality and financial improvement. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2016;113:422-428.
4. Esmaeillou Y, Asl IM, Tabibi SJ, majid Cheraghali A. Identifying factors affecting the pharmaceutical supply chain management in Iran. Galen Medical Journal. 2017;6(4):346-355.
5. Morana J. Sustainable supply chain management. John Wiley & Sons; 2013. ISBN: 111860413X.
6. Dubey R, Gunasekaran A, Papadopoulos T, Childe SJ, Shibin K, Wamba SF. Sustainable supply chain management: framework and further research directions. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2017;142:1119-1130.
7. Janatyan N, Zandieh M, Alem-Tabriz A, Rabieh M. Designing Sustainable Distribution Network in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain: A Case Study. International Journal of Supply and Operations Management. 2018;5(2):122-133.
8. Suifan T, Alazab M, Alhyari S. Trade-off among lean, agile, resilient and green paradigms: An empirical study on pharmaceutical industry in jordan using a TOPSIS-entropy method. International Journal of Advanced Operations Management. 2019;11(1-2):69-101.
9. de Oliveira UR, Espindola LS, da Silva IR, da Silva IN, Rocha HM. A systematic literature review on green supply chain management: Research implications and future perspectives. Journal of cleaner production. 2018;187:537-561.
10. Teymourzadeh E, Bahadori M, Meskarpour-Amiri M, Khoshmanzar J, Hosseini-Shokouh S-M. Economic Performance Analysis of Selected Military Hospitals Using Hospital Indicators and Inpatient Bed-Day Cost. Hospital Practices and Research. 2019;4(1):31-38.
11. Kim S-H, Kwon I-WG. The study of healthcare supply chain management in United States: Literature review. Management Review: An International Journal. 2015;10(2):34.
12. Alotaibi S, Mehmood R. Big data enabled healthcare supply chain management: opportunities and challenges. International Conference on Smart Cities, Infrastructure, Technologies and Applications; 2017. Springer; 207-215 p.
13. Ahmadi A, Mousazadeh M, Torabi SA, Pishvaee MS. OR Applications in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management. Operations Research Applications in Health Care Management. Springer; 2018. p. 461-491.
14. Al-Ghwayeen WS, Abdallah AB. Green supply chain management and export performance: The mediating role of environmental performance. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. 2018;29(7):1233-1252.
15. Adebanjo D, Laosirihongthong T, Samaranayake P. Prioritizing lean supply chain management initiatives in healthcare service operations: a fuzzy AHP approach. Production Planning & Control. 2016;27(12):953-966.
16. Sousa RT, Shah N, Papageorgiou LG. Global supply chain network optimisation for pharmaceuticals. Computer Aided Chemical Engineering. 2005;20:1189-1194.
17. Susarla N, Karimi IA. Integrated supply chain planning for multinational pharmaceutical enterprises. Computers & Chemical Engineering. 2012;42:168-177.
18. Zahiri B, Zhuang J, Mohammadi M. Toward an integrated sustainable-resilient supply chain: A pharmaceutical case study. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. 2017;103:109-142.
19. Ahmadvand S, Pishvaee MS. Design and Planning of Organ Transplantation Networks. Operations Research Applications in Health Care Management. Springer; 2018. p. 211-240.
20. Shamsi N, Torabi SA. Vaccine Supply Management. Operations Research Applications in Health Care Management. Springer; 2018. p. 267-294.
21. Kowalski JC. Needed: a strategic approach to supply chain management: hospital senior financial executives need to recalculate the strategic significance of the supply chain--and plan accordingly. Healthcare Financial Management. 2009;63(6):90-99.
22. Arya V, Deshmukh S, Bhatnagar N. High technology health care supply chains: issues in collaboration. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;189:40-47.
23. Malmir B, Dehghani S, Jahantigh FF, Najjartabar M. A new model for supply chain quality management of hospital medical equipment through game theory. Proceedings of the 6th international conference on information systems, logistics and supply chain, ILS 2016; 2016.
24. Khumpang P, Arunyanart S. Supplier selection for hospital medical equipment using fuzzy multicriteria decision making approach. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering; 2019. IOP Publishing; 012001 p. (vol. 639 no. 1).
25. Nabelsi V, Gagnon S. Information technology strategy for a patient-oriented, lean, and agile integration of hospital pharmacy and medical equipment supply chains. International Journal of Production Research. 2017;55(14):3929-3945.
26. Zheng X, Yao G, Jiang T, Liu N, Li T, Zheng S. Practices and Discusses on Medical Equipment Information Management of Military Hospital. Zhongguo yi liao qi xie za zhi= Chinese journal of medical instrumentation. 2017;41(6):453-457.
27. Zhao X, Liu BY, Dong JJ, Yang PH. Construction of military hospital medical technology module for supporting battlefield medical service. Chinese Medical Equipment Journal. 2017;38(11):124-126,132.
28. Mandal S. The influence of dynamic capabilities on hospital-supplier collaboration and hospital supply chain performance. International Journal of Operations & Production Management. 2017.
29. Csutora R, Buckley JJ. Fuzzy hierarchical analysis: the Lambda-Max method. Fuzzy sets and Systems. 2001;120(2):181-195.
30. Gupta D, Potthoff S, Blowers D, Corlett J, Terry SR. Performance metrics for advanced access. Journal of Healthcare Management. 2006;51(4):246.
31. Olugu EU, Wong KY. Supply chain performance evaluation: trends and challenges. 2009.
32. Chen C-T. Extensions of the TOPSIS for group decision-making under fuzzy environment. Fuzzy sets and systems. 2000;114(1):1-9.
33. Calabrese A, Costa R, Levialdi N, Menichini T. Integrating sustainability into strategic decision-making: A fuzzy AHP method for the selection of relevant sustainability issues. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2019;139:155-168.