1. Esfandiar Y, Rahnejat AM, Mousavi M, Sabayan B. The Effectiveness of Resiliency Training on Reduction of Emotional Stress and Self-Mutilation Attempt in Soldiers in Tehran, Iran in 2018. J Mil Med. 2020; 22(1):27-35. doi:10.30491/JMM.22.1.12
2. Mesgar A, Taheri M. The role of external factors in self-mutilation and suicide in IRI Army soldiers. J Military Sci & Tactics. 2014;10(27):67-89.
3. Saffarinia M, Nikoogoftar M, Damavandian A. The Effectiveness of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) on Reducing Self-Harming Behaviors in Juvenile Offenders in Tehran's Juvenile Correction and Rehabilitation Centre. Clin Psychol Stud. 2014; 4(15): 141-58.
4. Shooshtari MH, Khanipour H. Comparison of Self-harm and Suicide Attempt in Adolescents: A Systematic Review. Iranian J Psychiatr Clin Psychol. 2014; 20(1).
5. Hosseini SR, Donyavi V, Shafighi F, Rouhani SM, Kazemi J, Gharah KS. The frequency of Suicidal-thinking in Nezasa personnel in Tehran at 2004-5 year. J Military Sci & Tactics. 2008; 5(4)10.
6. Hornor G. Nonsuicidal self-injury. J Pediatr Health Care. 2016;30(3):261-7.
7. Selby EA, Bender TW, Gordon KH, Nock MK, Joiner Jr TE. Non-suicidal self-injury (NSSI) disorder: A preliminary study. Personal Disord. 2012; 3(2):167-75. doi:10.1037/a0024405
8. Klonsky ED. Non-suicidal self-injury in United States adults: prevalence, sociodemographics, topography and functions. Psychol Med. 2011;41(9): 1981-1986. doi:10.1017/S0033291710002497
9. Hasanvand M, Dabbaghi P, Rabiei M. Assessment of relationship between negative emotion and non-suicidal self-injury behavior: with emphasis on the mediator role of body image and emotion regulation among soldiers. EBNESINA. 2016;18(3):56-60.
10. Avakh F, Mahdavi A, Ebrahimi M. The relation of self-mutilation and personality disorders among military soldiers. EBNESINA. 2014;15(4):24-9.
11. Khanjani S, Asmari Y, Mousavi Asl E, Ashouri A. Relationship of non-suicidal self-injury behaviors with mental pain in soldiers: The Mediating Role of Self-Compassion. J Mil Med. 2020;22(4):363-72. doi: 10.30491/JMM.22.4.6
12. Soltaninejad A, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Ahmadi K, Azad-Fallah P, Anisi J, Rahmati Najja Kalayi F. The relationship between religious orientation and suicidal behaviors in soldiers. Islamic life j. 2012;1(2):22-7. doi:10.5812/ilch.9019
13. Turner BJ, Kleiman EM, Nock MK. Non-suicidal self-injury prevalence, course, and association with suicidal thoughts and behaviors in two large, representative samples of US Army soldiers. Psychol Med. 2019;49(9):1470-80.
14. Hines L, Jawahar K, Wessely S, Fear NT. Self-harm in the UK military. Occup Med. 2013;63(5):354-7. doi:10.1093/occmed/kqt065
15. Bergman BP, Mackay DF, Smith DJ, Pell JP. Non-fatal self-harm in Scottish military veterans: a retrospective cohort study of 57,000 veterans and 173,000 matched non-veterans. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2019;54(1):81-7.
16. Mahdieh A, Abdollahi M, Hasani J. Cognitive emotion regulation strategies in processing suicidal thoughts. J Ilam Univ Med Sci. 2014;22(4):225-35.
17. Hasani J, Miraghaie AM. The relationship between strategies for cognitive regulation of emotions and suicidal ideation. Cotemp Psychol: Biannual J Iran Psychol Assoc. 2012;7(1):61-72.
18. Garnefski N, Koopman H, Kraaij V, ten Cate R. Brief report: Cognitive emotion regulation strategies and psychological adjustment in adolescents with a chronic disease. J Adolesc. 2009;32(2):449-454.
19. Ghaderi F, Taghva A. Comparing the cognitive emotion regulation strategies in soldiers with and without behavioral problems. EBNESINA. 2014; 16(1): 54-60.
20. Ghasemi Navab A, Amiri S, Azadmarzabadi E. Comparison of emotion regulation strategies, emotional experience and ambivalence of emotional expression in soldiers with suicide attempts and normal. J Mil Med. 2017;19(3):282-90.
21. Rajappa K, Gallagher M, Miranda R. Emotion dysregulation and vulnerability to suicidal ideation and attempts. J Cogn Psychother. 2012;36(6):833-9.
22. Schreiner MW, Klimes-Dougan B, Mueller BA, Eberly LE, Reigstad KM, Carstedt PA, et al. Multi-modal neuroimaging of adolescents with non-suicidal self-injury: Amygdala functional connectivity. J Affect Disord. 2017;221:47-55.
23. Tighe J, Nicholas J, Shand F, Christensen H. Efficacy of acceptance and commitment therapy in reducing suicidal ideation and deliberate self-harm: systematic review. JMIR mental health. 2018;5(2): e10732. doi:10.2196/10732
24. Fleischhaker C, Böhme R, Sixt B, Brück C, Schneider C, Schulz E. Dialectical behavioral therapy for adolescents (DBT-A): a clinical trial for patients with suicidal and self-injurious behavior and borderline symptoms with a one-year follow-up. Child Adol Psychiatr Ment Health. 2011;5 (1):3. doi:10.1186/1753-2000-5-3
25. Mohammadi H, Sepehri SZ, Asghari EMJ. The Effectiveness of Group Emotional Schema Therapy on Decreasing Psychological Distress and Difficulty in Emotional Regulation in Divorced Women. J Thought Behav Clin Psychol. 2019;13:27-36.
26. Naderi Y, Moradi A, Hasani J, Noohi S. Effectiveness of emotional schema therapy on cognitive emotion regulation strategies of combat-related post traumatic stress disorder veterans. Iran J War Public Health. 2015;7(3):147-55.
27. Rezaee F, Sepahvandi M, Mirzaee Haabili KH. The Effectiveness of Emotional Schema Therapy on Cognitive-behavioral Avoidance and the Severity of Generalized Anxiety of Symptoms in Female Students with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Quarter J Psychol stud. 2017;13(1): 43-62.
28. Leahy RL. Emotional schema therapy: a bridge over troubled waters. Acceptance and mindfulness in cognitive behavior therapy. Understanding and applying the new therapies. 2011:109-31.
29. Rezaee M, Ghazanfari F, Reazee F. Effectiveness of Emotional Schema Therapy on Severity of Depression and Rumination in People with Major Depressive Disorder. J Shahid Sadoughi Uni Med Sci. 2016;24 (1): 41-54.
30. Khaleghi M, Mohammadkhani S, Hasani J. Effectiveness of Emotional Schema Therapy in Reduction of Worry and Anxiety's Signs and Symptoms in Patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Single-Subject Design. J Clin Psychol. 2016; 8(2):43-55.
31. Morvaridi M, Mashhadi A, Sepehri Shamloo Z. The effectiveness of group therapy based on emotional schema therapy on decrease of anxiety sensitivity in woman with social anxiety disorder. J Neyshabur Univ Med Sci. 2019;7(1):26-35.
32. Erfan A, Noorbala AA, Mohammadi A, Adibi P.The effectiveness of emotional schema therapy on the severity and frequency of physical symptoms and life quality of patients with irritable bowel syndrome: single-subject design. Adv Biomed Res. 2016;24(4):77-88.
33. Rezaei M, Ghadampur E, Rezaei M, Kazemi R. Effectiveness of Emotional Schema Therapy on Rumination and Severity of Depression in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder. J Pract Psychol. 2016;7(4): 45-58.
34. Kianipoor E, Hassani F, Rahnejat A, Ghanbaripanah A. Comparison of the Effectiveness of Emotional Schema Therapy and Cognitive Therapy Based on Mindfulness on reducing the difficulty emotional regulation in Patients with Panic Disorder. Quarter J Psychol Stud. 2018;6(20):60-70.
35. Daneshmandi S, Izadikhah Z, Kazemi H, Mehrabi H. The Effectiveness of Emotional Schema Therapy on Emotional Schemas of Female Victims of Child Abuse and Neglect. J Shahid Sadoughi Uni Med Sci. 2014; 22(5) :1481-1494.
36. Ghadampour E, Hosseini Ramaghani NA, Moradiani Gizeh Rod SKh. Effectiveness of Emotional Schema Therapy on Anxiety Sensitivity and Emotion Regulation Strategies in Socially Anxious Students. Yasuj Univ Med Sci. 2018;23(5): 591-607.
37. Mohammadi H, Sepehri Shamloo Z, Asghari Ebrahim Abad M. The Effectiveness of Group Emotional Schema Therapy on Decreasing Psychological Distress and Difficulty in Emotional Regulation in Divorced Women. J Thought Behav Clin Psychol. 2019;13(51): 27-36.
38. Leahy RL. Emotional Schema Therapy. New York: Guilford; 2015.
39. Nouri R, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Salimi S, Soltani Nejad A. Effective factors of suicide in soldiers of a military force. J Mil Med. 2012;14(2):99-103.
40. Cohen J. Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences: Routledge. 2013.
41. Klonsky ED, Glen CR. Assessing the functions of Non-suicidal Self-injury: Psychometric properties of the inventory of statements about self-injury (ISAS). J Abnorm Soc Psychol. 2011; 31:215-219. doi:10.1007/s10862-008-9107-z
42. Klonsky ED, May AM, Glenn CR. The relationship between nonsuicidal self-injury and attempted suicide: converging evidence from four samples. J Abnorm Soc Psychol. 2013;122(1):231.
43. Khanipour H, Borjali A, Fasafinejad M. Non-suicidal Self-injury in delinquent adolescents and adolescents with history of childhood maltreatment: motivation and suicide probability. Psychol Except Indiv. 2016;6(21): 59-79.
44. Garnefski N, Kraaij V, Spinhoven P. Negative life events, cognitive emotion regulation and emotional problems. Pers Individ Dif. 2001;30(8):1311-27. doi:10.1016/S0191-8869(00)00113-6
45. Yousefi F. The Role of problem-solving skill training and cognitive restructuring on cognitive emotion regulation strategies, and family functioning in infertile women. Shenakht muk. 2015;2(1):81-93.
46. Rezaee S, Gholipoor F, Reshadati S. Role of Cognitive Emotion Regulation and Masculine-Feminine Sex-Role Preferences in adolescent Girls Aggressiveness. Royesh Pscyhol J. 2016;5(1):7-28.
47. Besharat MA, Mohammadi Hosseininezhad E, Gholamali Lavasani M. The mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies on the relationship between alexithymia, anger and anger rumination with ego defense styles. J Contemp Psychol. 2015;9(2):29-48.
48. Yousefi F. The Relationship of Cognitive Emotion Regulation Strategies with depression and Anxiety in Students of Special Middle Schools for Talented Students in Shiraz. J Except child. 2007;6(4):871-92.
49. Aminabadi Z. Factor structure and validation of the Cognitive Emotion Regulation Questionnaire. Int J Behav Sci. 2012;5(4):365-71.
50. Leahy RL. Emotional schemas and resistance to change in anxiety disorders. J Cogn Behav Pract. 2007;14(1):36-45. doi:10.1016/j.cbpra.2006.08.001
51. Leahy RL. A model of emotional schemas. J Cogn Behav Pract. 2002;9(3):177-90.
52. Dashtban Jami S, Bayazi M, Zaeimi H, Hojjat S. Assessment of relation between emotional schemas and meta cognitive beliefs and depression. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2014; 6(2):297-305. doi:10.29252/jnkums.6.2.297
53. Leahy RL, Tirch D, Napolitano LA. Emotion regulation in psychotherapy: A practitioner's guide. Guilford press. 2011.
54. Hasani J, Naderi Y, Ramazanzadeh F, Pourabbass A. The role of the emotional intelligence and emotional schema in womenn's marital satisfaction. J Fam Res. 2014; 9 (4):489-506