1. WHO. Standards for health promotion in hospitals. Copenhagen World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. 2004. Barcelona, Spain.
2. Yaghoubi M JM, Bahadori MK. Designing a Health Promoting Hospital: Case Study Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Health Inf Manage. 2014; 10(7): 1022.
3 .Ziglio E, Simpson S, Tsouros A. Health promotion and health systems: some unfinished business. Health Promot Int. 2011; 26:216-25. doi:10.1093/heapro/dar079
4. Groene O, Garcia-Barbero M. eds. Health promotion in hospitals. Evidence and quality management .Copenhagen, WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2005.
5. Lee CB, Chen MS, Powell MJ, Chu CM. Organizational Change to Health Promoting Hospitals: A Review of the Literature. Springer Science Reviews. 2013;1(1-2):13-23. doi:10.1007/s40362-013-0006-7
6. Potvin L, Jones CM. Twenty-five years after the Ottawa Charter: the critical role of health promotion for public health. Can J Public Health. 2011; 102(4): 244-8 doi:10.1007/BF03404041
7. Groene O, Jorgensen SJ, Fugleholm AM, Miller L, Garcia-Barbero M. Standards for health promotion in hospitals: development and pilot test in nine European countries. Int J Health Care Qua Assur. 2005; 18:300-307. doi:10.1108/09526860510602569
8-Link, BG. Phelan, JC.the idea that social conditions are fundamental causes of disease. Am J Public Health.2002;92(5),730-2. doi:10.2105/AJPH.92.5.730
9. Dietscher C. How can networks in the settings approach of health promotion be understood and researched? Health Promotion International. Health Promotion International. 2013.
10. Developing standards for health promotion in hospitals. Copenhagen. WHO Regional Office for Europe. 2003.
11. Downie RS, Tannahill C, Tannahill A. Health promotion. Models and values. Oxford, Oxford University Press. 1996.
12. Kozica SL, Lombard CB, Hider K, Harrison CL, Teede HJ. Developing comprehensive health promotion evaluations: a methodological review. MOJ Public Health. 2015;2(1). doi:10.15406/mojph.2015.02.00007
13-Maleki MR, Delgoshaie B, Nasiripour AA, Yaghoubi M. A Comparative Study on the European Pilot Hospitals in the Health Promoting Hospitals Project. Health Information Management. 2012; 9(2): 245-254.
14. Jürgen M Pelikan, Christina Dietscher, Hermann Schmied, Florian Röthlin. A model and selected results from an evaluation study on the International HPH Network (PRICES-HPH). Clin Health Promot. 2011;1:9-15. doi:10.29102/clinhp.11003
15. Christina Dietscher, Hermann Schmied, Florian Röthlin, Jürgen M. Pelikan. Characteristics of national / regional networks of the International Network of Health Promoting Hospitals (HPH) The PRICES - HPH Network Survey -Report 1- Vienna 2011. Ludwig Boltzmman Institute.
16. Pelikan J. M, Dietscher Ch, Schmied H, Röthlin F. A model and selected results from an evaluation study on the International HPH Network (PRICES-HPH). Clin Health Promot. 2011:1:9 doi:10.29102/clinhp.11003
17. Lee CB, Chen MS, Chien SH, Pelikan JM, Wang YW, Chu CM. Strengthening health promotion in hospitals with capacity building: a Taiwanese case study. Health promotion international. 2015;30(3): 625-36. doi:10.1093/heapro/dat089
18. Lee CB, Chen MS, Wang YW. Barriers to and facilitators of the implementation of health promoting hospitals in Taiwan: a top‐down movement in need of ground support. The International journal of health planning and management. 2014;29(2):197-213. doi:10.1002/hpm.2156
19. Yaghoubi M, Karamali M, Bahador M. Effective factors in implementation and development of health promoting hospitals: a systematic review. Health Promotion International. 2018;1-13.
20. Naderi S, Amiri M, Riahi L. Effect of Health Promoting Hospitals' standards on hospital performance a case study in Fatemieh Hospital in Shahrod. Hospital. 2015;14:101-109.
21. Zarei F TM, Keshavarz Mohamadi N, Tehrani H. Health Promoting Hospital: A Pilot Study in Bo-Ali Hospital, Qazvin, Iran. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 3(3): 215-223.
22. Keshavarz Mohammadi N ZF, Rezaei F, Keshavarz A, Kalhor R. Exploring perspectives of medical staff on hospital's effects on their health: a health promoting hospital's approach. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013; 20(113): 2013.
23. Chiachi Bonnie Lee, Michael S. Chen, Michael John Powell, Cordia Ming-Yeuk Chu. Organisational Change to Health Promoting Hospitals: A Review of the Literature. Springer Sci Rev 2013; 1(1-2): 13-23. doi:10.1007/s40362-013-0006-7
24. Yaghoubi M, Javadi M, Bahadori M, Ravangard R. Health promoting hospitals model in Iran. Iran J of Public Health. 2016; 45(3):362-9.
25. Lin YW, Lin YY. Health-promoting organization and organizational effectiveness of health promotion in hospitals: a national cross-sectional survey in Taiwan. Health Promotion International. 2011; 26: 362-375. doi:10.1093/heapro/daq068
26. Guo XH, Tian XY, Pan YS, Yang XH, Wu SY, Wang W, et al. Managerial attitudes on the development of health promoting hospitals in Beijing. Health Promotion International. 2007;22(3): 182-90. doi:10.1093/heapro/dam010
27. Yousefi S, Vafaeenajar A, Esmaily H, Hooshmand E. Evaluation of General Educational Hospitals Affiliated to Mashhad University of Medical Sciences Based on the Standards of Health-promoting Hospitals. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 2018; 5 (4):320-327.
28. Yaghoubil M, Malekil M R, Javadi M. Factors Affecting the Establishments of Health Promoting Hospital (HPH) program in medical universities hospitals in Iran. Daneshvar Medicine. 2013;21:107-113.
29. Johansson H. Weinehall L. Emmelin M. If we only got a chance. Barriers to and possibilities for a more health-promoting health service. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. 2010: 3(1). doi:10.2147/JMDH.S8104
30. Manurunga S, Suriah M, Ngatiminc R. Implementation of Health Promotion Program in General Hospital of Labuang Baji Makassar, 2015. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research. 2015; 23(1):80-7.
31. Bahadori M, Sanaeinasab H, Ghanei M, Tavana AM, Ravangard R, Karamali M. The social determinants of health (SDH) in Iran: a systematic review article. Iranian journal of public health. 2015; 44 (6):728.
32. Naseri Pour Takallo Z, Ahmadi Tabatabaei SV, Zolala F, Mohseni M. Effective Factors on Oral Health-Promoting Behaviors among Elementary School Students Based on BASNEF Model. Journal of Health Based Research. 2016; 2(3): 259-273.