1. Khani L, Ghaffari M, Hashemian Far SA. The Role of Social Capital and Altruism in Prediction of Medical Doctors' Attitudes to Organ Donation. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 16(8) :19-25.
2. Abdelahi M, Mousavi MT. Social capital in Iran: Current status, prospect, and feasibility. Social Welfare. 2007; 6(25):195-35.
3. Alvani M, Shirvani A. Social Capital (Concepts, Theories and Applications). Tehran: Mani Publication; 2011.
4. Mohseni-Tabrizi AR, Moidfar S, Golabi F. Generational Approach to Examine the Social Trust among Different Generations. Journal of Applied Sociology. 2011; 22(1): 41-70.
5. Dastyar V, Mohammadi A. Investigating the Empowerment of the Physically-Handicapped People and Its Related Factors: A Cross-Sectional, Analytical Study in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province in 2015. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2019; 19 (4): 354-69. doi:10.32598/rj.19.4.354
6. Mohseni Tabrizi A. Investigating the Concept of Trust by using Social Psychological Approach. Research Profile, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Affair. 2013.
7. Zaboli R, Javadi M, Salari J, Alieh Ein A, Afjeh A. Assessment of Causes of Patients' Complaints about the Treatment of Hospitals and Medical Centers Covered by Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. 2014; 20(4): 193-199.
8. Rahimpour L. Investigating the Relationship between Patient Confidence and Physician Satisfaction with the Treatment Process among Patients in Kerman Master of Science in Sociology. Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman. 2013.
9. Mosadeghrad AM. Factors affecting medical service quality. Iranian journal of public health. 2014;43(2):210.
10. Nayeri ND, Aghajani M. Patients’ privacy and satisfaction in the emergency department: a descriptive analytical study. Nursing ethics. 2010;17 (2):167-77.
11. Bahrami M, Babaei R, Forouhar A. The Role of Spiritual Health Dimensions in Predicting Marital Communication Patterns of Female Teachers in Karaj Elementary School. Journal of Medical History. 2016; 6(21).
12. Piltan FS, Qaneie F. A sociology study of effective factors in public health; Case Study: students of the universities of Jahrom. Sociological Studies of Youth. 2012; 2(5):73-94.
13. Seong KM, Kim HK. Perception Gap between Nurses and Patients on Kindness. Journal of Human Subjectivity. 2004;2(1):92-108.
14. Joffe S, Manocchia M, Weeks JC, Cleary PD. What do patients value in their hospital care? An empirical perspective on autonomy centred bioethics. Journal of Medical Ethics. 2003;29(2):103-8. doi:10.1136/jme.29.2.103
15. Azad Armaki T. The teories of sociology. Tehran: Soroosh Publication; 2013.