1. Khan N. New Virus Discovered By Chinese Scientists Investigating Pneumonia Outbreak. (Accessed Jan 8, 2020, at https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-virusdiscovered-by-chinese-scientists-investigatingpneumonia outbreak-11578485668)
2. Gralinski LE, Menachery VD. Return Of The Coronavirus: 2019-Ncov. Viruses 2020;12(2):135.
3. Farnoosh G, Alishiri G, Hosseini Zijoud S R, Dorostkar R, Jalali Farahani A. Understanding the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Based on Available Evidence - A Narrative Review. J Mil Med. 2020; 22 (1) :1-11
4. GSAID Database. 2020 Coronavirus. (Accessed January 19, 2020, at Https://www.Gisaid.Org)
5. Novel Coronavirus—Japan (Ex-China). World Health Organization. Novel Coronavirus—Japan (Ex-China). (Accessed January 19, 2020, at https://www.who.int/csr/don/16-january-2020-novel-coronavirus-japan-ex-china/en/)
6. Novel Coronavirus – China. World Health Organization. (Accessed January 12, 2020, at https://www.who.int/csr/don/12-january-2020-novel-coronavirus-china/en/)
7. Lai CC, Shih TP, Ko WC, Tang HJ, Hsueh PR. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and corona virus disease-2019 (COVID-19): the epidemic and the challenges. International journal of antimicrobial agents. 2020 Feb 17:105924.
8. Gorbalenya AE. Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus–The species and its viruses, a statement of the Coronavirus Study Group. BioRxiv. 2020 Jan 1.
9. Shi H, Han X, Jiang N, Cao Y, Alwalid O, Gu J, et al. Radiological findings from 81 patients with COVID-19 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. The Lancet Infectious Diseases. 2020.
10. Chen S, Yang J, Wang W, Barnighausen T. COVID-19 control in China during mass population movements at New Year. The LANCET 2020; 395 (10226): 764-66.
11. World Health Organization, Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Situation Dashboard. 29 march 2020. Available at: https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/685d0ace521648f8a5beeeee1b9125cd.
12. Tian S, Hu N, Lou J, Chen K, Kang X, Xiang Z, et al. Characteristics of COVID-19 infection in Beijing. Journal of Infection. 2020.
13. Song F, Shi N, Shan F, Zhang Z, Shen J, Lu H, et al. Emerging 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Pneumonia. Radiology. 2020:200274.
14. Chung M, Bernheim A, Mei X, Zhang N, Huang M, Zeng X, et al. CT imaging features of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Radiology. 2020:200230.
15. Guan W-j, Ni Z-y, Hu Y, Liang W-h, Ou C-q, He J-x, et al. Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020.
16. Xu X-W, Wu X-X, Jiang X-G, Xu K-J, Ying L-J, Ma C-L, et al. Clinical findings in a group of patients infected with the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-Cov-2) outside of Wuhan, China: retrospective case series. BMJ (Clinical research ed). 2020;368.
17. Liu K, Chen Y, Lin R, Han K. Clinical feature of COVID-19 in elderly patients: a comparison with young and middle-aged patients. Journal of Infection. 1920.
18. Zhou F, Yu T, Du R, Fan G, Liu Y, Liu Z, et al. Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study. The Lancet. 2020 Mar 11.
19. Ma H, Hu J, Tian J, Zhou X, Li H, Laws MT, et al. Visualizing the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Children: What We Learn from Patients at Wuhan Children's Hospital. Available at SSRN 3550012. 2020.
20. Chen H, Guo J, Wang C, Luo F, Yu X, Zhang W, et al. Clinical characteristics and intrauterine vertical transmission potential of COVID-19 infection in nine pregnant women: a retrospective review of medical records. The Lancet. 2020;395(10226):809-15.
21. Lai C-C, Shih T-P, Ko W-C, Tang H-J, Hsueh P-R. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and corona virus disease-2019 (COVID-19): the epidemic and the challenges. International journal of antimicrobial agents. 2020:105924.
22. Team C-NIRS. COVID-19, Australia: Epidemiology Report 6 (Reporting week ending 19: 00 AEDT 7 March 2020). Communicable diseases intelligence (2018). 2020;44.
23. Yang W, Cao Q, Qin L, Wang X, Cheng Z, Pan A, et al. Clinical characteristics and imaging manifestations of the 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19): A multi-center study in Wenzhou city, Zhejiang, China. Journal of Infection. 2020.
24. Heymann DL, Shindo N. COVID-19: What Is Next For Public Health?. Lancet 2020; 395(10224): 542-45.
25. Zu ZY, Jiang MD, Xu PP, Chen W, Ni QQ, Lu GM, Zhang LJ. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): A Perspective from China. Radiology. 2020 Feb 21:200490.
26. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, Zhang L, Fan G, Xu J, Gu X, Cheng Z. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. The Lancet. 2020 Feb 15;395(10223):497-506.
27. Travakkol K., Ghaffarian Shirazi H.R. Effect of lidocaine injection via endotracheal tube on incidence of cough and laryngospasm. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2009;1(2):23-26.
28. Miller RD. Miller's anesthesia. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders; 2015.
29. Gross J, Park G. Humidification of inspired gases during mechanical ventilation, Minerva Anestesiologica. 2012: 78 (4): 496-502.
30. Dursun E, Battal B. The effect of Cool mist humidifiers on nasal complaints at high altitude. the internet journal of otorhinolaryngology. The Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngology. 2009: 10 (1):1-3.
31. Scolnik D, Coates AL, Stephens D, Da Silva Z. Lavine E, Schuh S, Controlled delivery of high vs low humidity vs mist therapy for croup in emergency departments. JAMA: The journal of the American medical association. 2006: 295 (11):1274-1280.
32. Shimizu K, Sato H, Suga Y, Yamahira S, Toba M, Hamuro K, et al. The effects of Lactobacillus pentosus strain b240 and appropriate physical training on salivary secretory IgA levels in elderly adults with low physical fitness: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition. 2014; 54(1):61-6.
33. Laurel T. Advance in exercise immunology. 1 st ed. Cincinnati, Ohio: Human Kinetics; 1999.
34. Moreira A, Mortatti AL, Arruda AF, Freitas CG, de Arruda M, Aoki MS. Salivary IgA response and upper respiratory tract infection symptoms during a 21-week competitive season in young soccer players. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2014; 28(2):467-73.