1. Shigemura J, Ursano RJ, Morganstein JC, Kurosawa M, Benedek DM. Public responses to the novel 2019 coronavirus (2019‐nCoV) in Japan: mental health consequences and target populations. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 2020; 1: 32-41.
2. Farnoosh G, Alishiri G, Hosseini Zijoud S R, Dorostkar R, Jalali Farahani A. Understanding the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Based on Available Evidence - A Narrative Review. J Mil Med. 2020; 22 (1) :1-11.
3. Habibi R, Burci GL, de Campos TC, Chirwa D, Cinà M, Dagron S, et al. Do not violate the International Health Regulations during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet. 2020;395 (10225):664-6.
4. Zhang F, Shang Z, Ma H, Jia Y, Sun L, Guo X, et al. High risk of infection caused posttraumatic stress symptoms in individuals with poor sleep quality: A study on influence of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in China. medRxiv. 2020; 1: 58-62.
5. Sun L, Sun Z, Wu L, Zhu Z, Zhang F, Shang Z, et al. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Acute Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms during the COVID-19 Outbreak in Wuhan, China. medRxiv. 2020;1:112-131.
6. Malta M, Rimoin AW, Strathdee SA. The coronavirus 2019-nCoV epidemic: Is hindsight 20/20. EClinicalMedicine. 2020;1:20-24.
7. Park SC, Park YC. Mental Health Care Measures in Response to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak in Korea. Psychiatry Investigation. 2020;17(2):85- 91.
8. Lima CK, de Medeiros Carvalho PM, Lima ID, de Oliveira Nunes JV, Saraiva JS, de Souza RI, et al. The Emotional Impact of Coronavirus 2019-Ncov (New Coronavirus Disease). Psychiatry Research. 2020;12:112915.
9. Al-Rabiaah A, Temsah MH, Al-Eyadhy AA, Hasan GM, Al-Zamil F, Al-Subaie S, et al. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Corona Virus (MERS-CoV) associated stress among medical students at a university teaching hospital in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Infection and Public Health. 2020;27: 49-54.
10. Jayaram DT, Runa S, Kemp ML, Payne CK. Nanoparticle-induced oxidation of corona proteins initiates an oxidative stress response in cells. Nanoscale. 2017;9(22):7595-7601.
11. Bukhari EE, Temsah MH, Aleyadhy AA, Alrabiaa AA, Alhboob AA, Jamal AA, et al. Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) outbreak perceptions of risk and stress evaluation in nurses. The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries. 2016;10(08): 845-50.
12. Alsubaie S, Temsah MH, Al-Eyadhy AA, Gossady I, Hasan GM, Al-rabiaah A, et al. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus epidemic impact on healthcare workers’ risk perceptions, work and personal lives. The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries. 2019;13 (10): 920-926.
13. Jiang Y. Psychological Impact and Coping Strategies of Frontline Medical Staff in Hunan between January and March 2020 during the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‑19) in Hubei, China. Med Sci Monit. 2020; 26: 924171.
14. Yanyu J, Xi Y, Huiqi T, Bangjiang F, Bin L, Yabin G, et al. Meditation-based interventions might be helpful for coping with the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). 2020;1:36-42.
15. Huang L, rong Liu H. Emotional responses and coping strategies of nurses and nursing college students during COVID-19 outbreak. medRxiv. 2020;1:4-9.
16. Cohen S, Kamarck T, Mermelstein R. A global measure of perceived stress. Journal of health and social behavior. 1983;1:385-96.
17. Heymann DL, Shindo N. Covid-19: what is next for public health? The Lancet. 2020;395 (10224):542-5.
18. Dadvand P, Bartoll X, Basagaña X, Dalmau-Bueno A, Martinez D, Ambros A, et al. Green spaces and general health: roles of mental health status, social support, and physical activity. Environment international. 2016;91:161-167.
19. Wang C, Horby PW, Hayden FG, Gao GF. A novel coronavirus outbreak of global health concern. The Lancet. 2020;395(10223):470-473.
20. Wen J, Aston J, Liu X, Ying T. Effects of misleading media coverage on public health crisis: a case of the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak in China. Anatolia. 2020;18:1-6.
21. Jiang N, Jia X, Qiu Z, Hu Y, Jiang T, Yang F, et al. The Influence of Efficacy Beliefs on Interpersonal Loneliness Among Front-Line Healthcare Workers During the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak in China: A Cross-Sectional Study. Available at SSRN 3552645. 2020;11:48-52.
22. Yang Y, Li W, Zhang Q, Zhang L, Cheung T, Xiang YT. Mental health services for older adults in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(4):19.
23. Xiang YT, Yang Y, Li W, Zhang L, Zhang Q, Cheung T, et al. Timely mental health care for the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak is urgently needed. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(3):228-229.
24. Kang L, Li Y, Hu S, Chen M, Yang C, Yang BX, et al. The mental health of medical workers in Wuhan, China dealing with the 2019 novel coronavirus. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(3): 14.
25. Li W, Yang Y, Liu ZH, Zhao YJ, Zhang Q, Zhang L, et al. Progression of Mental Health Services during the COVID-19 Outbreak in China. International Journal of Biological Sciences. 2020;16(10):1732.
26. Zhou X. Psychological crisis interventions in Sichuan Province during the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak. Psychiatry Research. 2020;286:112895.
27. Narimani M, Abolghasemi A. Psychological tests. Ardabil: Bagh Razvan Publications, 2005.
28. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of the General Health Questionnaire. Psychological medicine. 1979;9(1):139-45.
29. Taghavi SM. The normalization of general health questionnaire for Shiraz University students (GHQ-28). Daneshvar Raftar. 2008;15 (28): 1-2.
30. Chen Q, Liang M, Li Y, Guo J, Fei D, Wang L, et al. Mental health care for medical staff in China during the Covid-19 outbreak. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(4): 15-6.