1. Vatanpour S, Hrudey SE, Dinu I. Can public health risk assessment using risk matrices be misleading? Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015;12(8):9575-88.
2. Bohgard M, Akselsson R, Holmer I, Johansson G, Rassner F, Swensson L. Physical factors in work and technology on human terms. Stockholm, Sweden. Prevent. 2009:193-303.
3. Basner M, Babisch W, Davis A, Brink M, Clark C, Janssen S, et al. Auditory and non-auditory effects of noise on health. The lancet. 2014;383(9925):1325-32.
4. Smith A. A review of the non-auditory effects of noise on health. Work Stress. 1991;5(1):49-62.
5. Pourabdiyan S, Ghotbi M, Yousefi H, Habibi E, Zare M. The epidemiologic study on hearing standard threshold shift using audiometric data and noise level among workers of Isfahan metal industry. Koomesh. 2009;10(4):253-60.
6. Maula H, Hongisto V, Östman L, Haapakangas A, Koskela H, Hyönä J. The effect of slightly warm temperature on work performance and comfort in open‐plan offices–a laboratory study. Indoor Air. 2016;26(2):286-97.
7. Holmer I. Evaluation of cold workplaces: an overview of standards for assessment of cold stress. Ind Health. 2009;47(3):228-34.
8. Korhonen I. Blood pressure and heart rate responses in men exposed to arm and leg cold pressor tests and whole-body cold exposure. Int J Circumpolar Health. 2006;65(2):178-84.
9. Witterseh T, Wyon DP, Clausen G. The effects of moderate heat stress and open-plan office noise distraction on SBS symptoms and on the performance of office work. Indoor Air. 2004;14:30-40.
10. Schust M, Gaebelein H, Meister A, Rothe R. The effect of combined noise and heat exposure upon thermal regulation, hearing and subjective state. Arch Complex Environ Stud. 1991;3(1-2):25-30.
11. Borsky I, Hubacova L, Hatiar K. Combined effect of physical strain, noise and hot environmental conditions on man. Arch Complex Environ Stud. 1993;5(1):75-83.
12. Tiller DK, Wang LM, Musser A, Radik MJ. Combined effects of noise and temperature on human comfort and performance. Build Eng. 2010;116:552.
13. Huang L, Zhu Y, Ouyang Q, Cao B. A study on the effects of thermal, luminous, and acoustic environments on indoor environmental comfort in offices. Build Environ. 2012;49:304-9.
14. Pellerin N, Candas V. Combined effects of temperature and noise on human discomfort. Physiol Behav. 2003;78(1):99-106.
15. ASHRAE Guideline 10P. Interactions affecting the achievement of acceptable indoor environments; 2010.
16. Mäkinen TM, Palinkas LA, Reeves DL, Pääkkönen T, Rintamäki H, Leppäluoto J, et al. Effect of repeated exposures to cold on cognitive performance in humans. Physiol Behav. 2006;87(1): 166-76.
17. Yang W, Moon HJ, Kim M-J. Combined effects of short-term noise exposure and hygrothermal conditions on indoor environmental perceptions. Indoor Built Environ. 2018:27(8):1119-1133.
18. Liu T, Lin C-C, Huang K-C, Chen Y-C. Effects of noise type, noise intensity, and illumination intensity on reading performance. APPL ACOUST. 2017;120:70-4.
19. Martellotta F, Della Crociata S and Simone A. Laboratory study on the effects of office noise on mental performance. Proc Forum Acust. 2011;1637-42.
20. Lan L, Lian Z, Pan L and Ye Q. Neurobehavioral approach for evaluation of office workers' productivity: The effects of room temperature. Build Environ. 2009;44(8):1578-88.
21. Lan L, Lian Z. Use of neurobehavioral tests to evaluate the effects of indoor environment quality on productivity. Build Environ. 2009;44(11):2208-17.
22. American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc. ASHRAE Standard 55: Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human occupancy;1992.
23. ISO8996. Ergonomics of the thermal environment-Determination of metabolic heat production; 2001.
24. ISO9920. Ergonomics of the thermal environment - Estimation of thermal insulation and evaporative resistance of a clothing ensemble;1995.
25. ISO15666. Acoustics- Assessment of noise annoyance by means of social and socio-acoustic surveys; 2003.
26. ISO10551. Ergonomics of the thermal environment - Assessment of the influence of the thermal environment using subjective judgment scales; 2001.
27. Storm H, Myre K, Rostrup M, Stokland O, Lien M, Raeder J. Skin conductance correlates with perioperative stress. Acta Anaesthesiol. Scand. 2002;46(7):887-95.
28. Sokhadze EM. Effects of music on the recovery of autonomic and electrocortical activity after stress induced by aversive visual stimuli. Appl Psychophysiol Biofeedback. 2007;32(1):31-50.
29. Shafiee M, Golmohammadi R, Aliabadi M, Faradmal J, Ranjbar A. Empirical study of room acoustic conditions and neurophysiologic strain in staff working in special open-plan bank offices. ACOUST AUST. 2018;46(3):329-38.
30. Abbasi AM, Motamedzade M, Aliabadi M, Golmohammadi R, Tapak L. The impact of indoor air temperature on the executive functions of human brain and the physiological responses of body. Health Promot Perspect 2019; 9(1): 55-64.
31. Edmonds WA, Tenenbaum G. Case studies in applied psychophysiology: Neurofeedback and biofeedback treatments for advances in human performance. Wiley, New York. 2012.
32. Ley R, Timmons BH. Behavioral and psychological approaches to breathing disorders: Springer Science & Business Media; 2013.
33. Lan L, Wargocki P, Wyon DP, Lian Z. Effects of thermal discomfort in an office on perceived air quality, SBS symptoms, physiological responses, and human performance. Indoor Air. 2011;21(5):376-90.
34. Xiong J, Lian Z and Zhang H. Physiological response to typical temperature step-changes in winter of China. Energ Buildings. 2017;138: 687-94.
35. Pellerin N, Candas V. Eﬀects of steady-state noise and temperature conditions on environmental perception and acceptability. Indoor Air. 2004;14(2): 129-136.
36. Yousefi Rizi HA, Hassanzadeh A. Noise exposure as a risk factor of cardiovascular diseases in workers. J Educ Health Promot. 2013;2.
37. Zamanian Z, Rostami R, Hasanzadeh J, Hashemi H. Investigation of the effect of occupational noise exposure on blood pressure and heart rate of steel industry workers. J Environ Public Health. 2013;12: 22-8.
38. Chang T-Y, Hwang B-F, Liu C-S, Chen R-Y, Wang V-S, Bao B-Y, et al. Occupational noise exposure and incident hypertension in men: a prospective cohort study. Am J Epidemiol. 2013;177 (8): 818-25.
39. Sim CS, Sung JH, Cheon SH, Lee JM, Lee JW, Lee J. The effects of different noise types on heart rate variability in men. Yonsei Med J. 2015;56(1):235-43.
40. Golmohammadi R, Aliabadi M, Nezami T. An Experimental Study of Acoustic Comfort in Open Space Banks Based on Speech Intelligibility and Noise Annoyance Measures. ARCH ACOUST. 2017;42(2):333-345.
41. Nagano K, Horikoshi T. New comfort index during combined conditions of moderate low ambient temperature and traffic noise. Energy Build. 2005;37(3):287-94.
42. Piasecki M, Kostyrko K, Pykacz S. Indoor environmental quality assessment: Part 1: Choice of the indoor environmental quality sub-component models. J Build Phys. 2017;41(3):264-89.
43. Nagano K, Horikoshi T. New index of combined effect of temperature and noise on human comfort: summer experiments on hot ambient temperature and traffic noise. Arch Complex Environ Stud. 2001; 13(3).