1. Thakur M, Olafsson S, Lee JS, Hurburgh CR. Data mining for recognizing patterns in foodborne disease outbreaks. J Food Eng. 2010;97(2):213–27.
2. Shao D, Shi Z, Wei J, Ma Z. A brief review of foodborne zoonoses in China. Epidemiol Infect. 2011;139(10):1497–504.
3. Gu W, Vieira AR, Hoekstra RM, Griffin PM, Cole D. Use of random forest to estimate population attributable fractions from a case-control study of Salmonella enterica serotype Enteritidis infections. Epidemiol Infect. 2015;143(13):2786–94.
4. Hall G, Kirk MD, Becker N, Gregory JE, Unicomb L, Millard G, et al. Estimating foodborne gastroenteritis, Australia. Emerg Infect Dis. 2005; 11(8):1257–64.
5. Adak GK, Long SM, O’Brien SJ. Trends in indigenous foodborne disease and deaths, England and Wales: 1992 to 2000. Gut. 2002;51(6):832–41.
6. Fosse J, Seegers H, Magras C. Foodborne zoonoses due to meat: a quantitative approach for a comparative risk assessment applied to pig slaughtering in Europe. Vet Res. 2008;39(1):1.
7. CDC, 2005. Foodborne Illness, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available from: <http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/foodborneinfections_g. htm#mostcommon>.
8. Law JW-F, Ab Mutalib N-S, Chan K-G, Lee L-H. Rapid methods for the detection of foodborne bacterial pathogens: principles, applications, advantages and limitations. Front Microbiol. 2014; 5:770.
9. Scallan E, Hoekstra RM, Angulo FJ, Tauxe R V, Widdowson M-A, Roy SL, et al. Foodborne illness acquired in the United States--major pathogens. Emerg Infect Dis. 2011;17(1):7–15.
10. Soltan Dallal MM, Motalebi SM, Masoumi Asl H, Rahimi F, orushani A, Sharifi Yazdi MK, et al. Analysis of epidemiological data of foodborne outbreak reported in Iran. Tehran Univ Med J TUMS Publ. 2015;72(11):780–8.
11. Ranjbar R, Soltani-Dallal MM, Purshafie M. The study of Shigella as a biological agent. Ann-Mil-Health-Sci-Res. 2005;2:457–62.
12. Greig JD, Ravel A. Analysis of foodborne outbreak data reported internationally for source attribution. Int J Food Microbiol. 2009;130(2):77–87.
13. Tavakoli HR, Karimi Zarchi AA. IM. A Survey on Bacterial Contamination of Consumpted Foods in Belonging Centers of Baqiyatallah University of Medical sciences TT. Journal Mil Med. 2007;9:89–95.
14. Ho ZJ, Hwang YF, Lee JM. Emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases: challenges and opportunities for militaries. Mil Med Res. 2014;1(1):21.
15. Hasegawa GR. Quinine substitutes in the confederate army. Mil Med. 2007;172(6):650–5.
16. Wu Y, Liu X, Chen Q, Liu H, Dai Y, Zhou Y, et al. Surveillance for foodborne disease outbreaks in China , 2003 to 2008. Food Control. 2018;84:382–8.
17. Gwack J, Lee KC, Lee HJ, Kwak W, Lee DW, Choi YH, et al. Trends in Water- and Foodborne Disease Outbreaks in Korea, 2007-2009. Osong Public Heal Res Perspect. 2010;1(1):50–4.
18. Nunes MM, Mota ALA de A, Caldas ED. Investigation of food and water microbiological conditions and foodborne disease outbreaks in the Federal District, Brazil. Food Control. 2013; 34(1):235–40.
19. Greig JD, Ravel A. Analysis of foodborne outbreak data reported internationally for source attribution. Int J Food Microbiol. 2009;130(2):77–87.
20. Mayet A, Manet G, Decam C, Morisson D, Bédubourg G, Pommier de Santi V, et al. Epidemiology of food-borne disease outbreaks in the French armed forces: A review of investigations conducted from 1999 to 2009. J Infect. 2011;63(5): 370–4.
21. Ramazankhani R KF. Statistics of food borne disease surveillance system.editor: Center for communicable disease control, ministry of health and medical education, Tehran, Iran,. 2014.
22. Masoumi Asl H, Zahraei M, Safaei A, Soltan Dallal MM, Taremi M, Gholami R, et al. National guideline food borne disease surveillance system.editor: Center for communicable disease control, ministry of health and medical education, Tehran. 2006.
23. Shonhiwa AM, Ntshoe G, Essel V, Thomas J, Mccarthy K. A review of foodborne diseases outbreaks reported to the outbreak response unit, national institute for communicable diseases, South Africa, 2013–2017. Int J Infect Dis. 2018;79(2019): 73.
24. Health Protection Agency, Centre for Infections. Communicable Disease and Health Protection Quarterly Review: January to March 2007. J Public Health (Bangkok). 2007;29(3):311–5.