1. Kaplan H, Sadock B. Synopsis of psychiatry. Eighth edition. Williams & Willkins Company; 1998
2. Ministry of Health Policy Council. Health in the Fifth Plan of Socio-Cultural Economic Development. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2009 [Persian]
3. Mozafari A, Mehregan A. Study for the Role of Television Programs on Community Health Development. Media Studies. 2013; 11: 91-106.
4. Brikmeyer Cm, Bates DW, Brikmeyer JD. Will electronic order entry reduce health care costs? Clin Parac. 2002;5(2):67- 74.
5. Farshid P. Participation rate of graduates of medical records in the development of hospital information systems from the perspective of administrators and professors of medical records [dissertation]. Tehran: Iran University of Medical Sciences; 2002. [Persian]
6. Abdelhak M. Health information management of a technology evaluation. Madird: Madrid University; 2003.
7. Merriam-webster.com [homepage on the Internet]. USA: Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary; c2012 [update 2010Aug 10]. Available from: http://www.merriam-webster.com/
8. Wyatt JC, Wyatt SM. When and how to evaluate health information systems? Int J Med Inform. 2003; 69(2-3):251-9.
9. Smith HF. Military medicine: establishing a more comprehensive strategy for improved worker health, Mil Med. 2002;168(8): 611-615.
10. Hatami H & etAl. Public health. 2nd. Tehran: Arjmand; 2006.
11. Barret DH, Boehmer TK, Boothe VL & Flanders WD. Health related quality of life of US military personnel: a population study. Mil Med. 2003; 168 (11):941-7
12. Still KR, Jederberg WW, Ritchie GD and Rossi J. 2rd. Exposure assessment and the health of deployed forces. Drug Chem Toxicol. 2002;25(4):383-401.
13. Canturk G, Yayci N, Canturk N. Death in Turkish military services, 1998-2000. Mil Med; 2004: 169(5): 400-402.
14. Owen JP. Occupational health development in the Army. JR Army Med Corps, 2001:147(3):264-7
15. Yore MM, Bell NS, Senier L and Amoroso PJ. Progress Toward Attainment of the Healthy People 2000 Objectives in the U.S. Army: Measured by Health Risk Appraisal Results. Am J Prev Med; 2000: 19(2): 87-93.
16. Alishiri Gh, Mohebi H, Ahmadzadeh asl M. Assessment of physical health status of Pasdaran staff in Tehran. Journal of military Medicine. 2005:7(2): 131-139.
17. Ahmadi M, Rezaei Hachess P, Shahmoradi L. Electronic Health Records: Structure, content and evaluation. Tehran: Jafari Publication:2008 [Persian]
18. Haghdoosti M. Study of the relationship physical properties of work environment with psychic health and job satisfaction [Thesis in Persian]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University, Faculty of Humanities Sciences; 2009.
19. Magnavita N. Work-related symptoms in indoor environments: a puzzling problem for the occupational physician. International Archives, Occupational and Environmental Health 2015; 88(2): 185-96.
20. Rafieemanesh A, Lotfi H, Taheri R, Rahimpoor F. Investigation of occupational examinations in early diagnosis of occupational diseases. Occupational Health of Iran. 2013;10(3):12-19
21. Shokriazde Arani L. The Comparative study of Legal Medicine organization in Several Courties [Thesis in Persian]. Tehran: School of Allied the Health Sciences, Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2005.