1. Rahmani R, Mehrvarz S, Zareei Zavaraki E, Abbaspour A, Maleki H. Military medicine's role in the armed forces and the need to develop specialized education programs in Iran military medicine. J Mil Med. 2012; 13(4):247- 52.
2. Fayed H. The effect of complex training on antioxidants, certain physical education and record level of 50m crawl swimming for young swimmers. Ovidius University Annals, Series Physical Education & Sport/Science, Movement & Health. 2015;15(2).
3. Davies KJA, Quintanilha AT, Brooks GA, Packer L. Free radicals and tissue damage produced by exercise. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1982; 107(4):1198–205.
4. Fisher-Wellman K, Bloomer RJ. Acute exercise and oxidative stress: a 30 year history. Dyn Med. 2009; 8(1):1.
5. Launder T, Rowlands CC, Jones E, Young IS, Jackson SK, Davies B, et al. Electron spin resonance spectroscopic detection of oxygen-centred radicals in human serum following exhaustive exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1998; 77(6):498–502.
6. Anders H. Berg and Philipp E. Scherer. Adipose Tissue, Inflammation, and Cardiovascular Disease. Circulation Research 2005; 96:939-949.
7. Cesari M, Penninx BW, Newman AB, Kritchevsky SB, Nicklas BJ, Sutton-Tyrrell K et al. Inflammatory markers and onset of cardiovascular events: results from the Health ABC study. Circulation. 2003; 108 (19): 9049-50.
8. Fu SH, Gasparrini A, Rodriguez PS, Jha P. Mortality attributable to hot and cold ambient temperatures in India: a nationally representative case-crossover study. PLoS medicine. 2018;15(7): e1002619.
9. Weippert M, Divchev D, Schmidt P, Gettel H, Neugebauer A, Behrens K, et al. Cardiac troponin T and echocardiographic dimensions after repeated sprint vs. moderate intensity continuous exercise in healthy young males. Scientific reports. 2016;6: 24614.
10. Legaz-Arrese A, López-Laval I, George K, Puente-Lanzarote JJ, Mayolas-Pi C, Serrano-Ostáriz E, et al. Impact of an endurance training program on exercise-induced cardiac biomarker release. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2015;308(8):H913-20..
11. Baker P, Leckie T, Harrington D, Richardson A. Exercise-induced cardiac troponin elevation: An update on the evidence, mechanism and implications. IJC Heart & Vasculature. 2019;22:181-6.
12. Brattström L, Wilcken DE. Homocysteine and cardiovascular disease: cause or effect? Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 72(2):315-23.
13. Van Der Linden N, Klinkenberg LJ, Leenders M, Tieland M, Verdijk LB, Niens M, et al. The effect of exercise training on the course of cardiac troponin T and I levels: three independent training studies. Scientific reports. 2015;5:18320.
14. Vassiliou A, Orfanos S, Kotanidou A. Clinical assays in sepsis: prognosis, diagnosis, outcomes, and the genetic basis of sepsis. Sepsis. Rijeka: Intech. 2017:93-129.
15. Kasapis C, Thompson PD. The effects of physical activity on serum C-reactive protein and inflammatory markers: a systematic review. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45(10):1563-9.
16. Papandreou D, Mavromichalis I, Makedou A, Rousso I, Arvanitidou M. Total serum homocysteine, folate and vitamin B12 in a Greek school age population. Clinical Nutrition. 2006; 25: 5: 797-802.
17. de Jong N, Paw MJ, de Groot LC, Rutten RA, Swinkels DW, Kok FJ, et al. Nutrient-dense foods and exercise in frail elderly: effects on B vitamins, homocysteine, methylmalonic acid, and neuropsychological functioning. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2001;73(2):338-46.
18. Van Uffelen JG, Hopman-Rock M, Paw MJ, van Mechelen W. Protocol for Project FACT: a randomised controlled trial on the effect of a walking program and vitamin B supplementation on the rate of cognitive decline and psychosocial wellbeing in older adults with mild cognitive impairment [ISRCTN19227688]. BMC geriatrics. 2005;5(1):18.
19. Rousseau AS, Robin S, Roussel AM, Ducros V, Margaritis I. Plasma homocysteine is related to folate intake but not training status. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 2005; 15(2) :125-133.
20. Gelecek N, Teoman N, Ozdirenc M, Pınar L, Akan P, Bediz C, et al. Influences of acute and chronic aerobic exercise on the plasma homocysteine level. Ann Nutr Metab. 2007; 51:53-58.
21. Richardson AJ, Leckie T, Watkins ER, Fitzpatrick D, Galloway R, Grimaldi R, et al. Post marathon cardiac troponin T is associated with relative exercise intensity. Journal of science and medicine in sport. 2018;21(9):880-4.
22. Wakabayashi H, Oksa J, Tipton MJ. Exercise performance in acute and chronic cold exposure. The journal of physical fitness and sports medicine. 2015;4(2):177-85.
23. Wood RJ, Volek JS, Davis SR, Dell'Ova C, Fernandez ML. Effects of a carbohydrate-restricted diet on emerging plasma markers for cardiovascular disease. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2006; 3:19-21.
24. Helfand M, Buckley DI, Freeman M, Fu R, Rogers K, Fleming C, et al. Emerging risk factors for coronary heart disease: a summary of systematic reviews conducted for the US Preventive Services Task Force. Annals of internal medicine. 2009;151(7):496-507.
25. David N, Michael B. Physical Activity, Training and the Immune Response. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 1997; 29 (11):1547, 1548.
26. Straczkowski M, Kowalska I, Dzienis-Straczkowska S, Stepién A, Skibińska E, Szelachowska M, et al. Changes in tumor necrosis factor-alpha system and insulin sensitivity during an exercise training program in obese women with normal and impaired glucose tolerance. European journal of endocrinology European Federation of Endocrine Societies. 2001; 145(3): 273-280.
27. Sloan R, Shapiro A, Ronald E, Paula S. Exercise Inflammation and Heart Disease Risk. J Appl physiol. 2007; 103:1007-10110.
28. David N, Michael B. Physical Activity, Training and the Immune Response. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 1997; 29 (11):1547, 1548.
29. Hamedinia MR, Haghighi AH, Ravasi AA. The effect of aerobic training on inflammatory markers of cardiovascular disease risk in obese men. World J Sport Sci. 2009;2(1):07-12.
30. Ferrier KE, Nestel P, Taylor A, Drew BG, Kingwell BA. Diet but not aerobic exercise training reduces skeletal muscle TNF-α in overweight humans Diabetologia. 2004; 47(4): 630-637.
31. Gaeini AA, Dabidi Roushan VA, Ravasi AA, Joulazadeh T. The effect of a period of intermittent aerobic training on hsCRP in old rats. Res Sport Sci. 2008;6(19):39-54.
32. Hampel R, Breitner S, Rückerl R, Frampton MW, Koenig W, Phipps RP, et al. Air temperature and inflammatory and coagulation responses in men with coronary or pulmonary disease during the winter season. Occupational and environmental medicine. 2010;67 (6): 408-16.
33. Klein S, Fontana L, Young VL, Coggan AR, Kilo C, Patterson BW, et al. Absence of an effect of liposuction on insulin action and risk factors for coronary heart disease. New England Journal of Medicine. 2004;350(25):2549-57.
34. Comyns T. Application of complex training within strength and conditioning programmes. In ISBS-Conference Proceedings Archive. 2009.
35. Halonen JI, Zanobetti A, Sparrow D, Vokonas PS, Schwartz J. Associations between outdoor temperature and markers of inflammation: a cohort study. Environmental Health. 2010;9(1):42.