1. Straughair C. Exploring compassion: implications for contemporary nursing. Part 1. British Journal of Nursing. 2012;21(3):160-4.
2. Masters K. Role development in professional nursing practice: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2018.
3. Klainberg M, Dirschel K. Today's nursing leader: Managing, succeeding, excelling: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2010.
4. Moayed MS, Mahmoudi H, Ebadi A, Salary MM, Danial Z. Effect of Education on Stress of Exposure to Sharps Among Nurses in Emergency and Trauma Care Wards. Trauma monthly. 2015;20(2).
5. Moayed MS, Mahmoudi H, Ebadi A, Nia HS. Stress and fear of exposure to sharps in nurses. Iranian journal of psychiatry and behavioral sciences. 2016;10(3).
6. Saei A, Rahmani A, Ebadi A, Mahmoudi H, Nir MS, Khankeh HR. Traffic Accidents and Health of the Driver. Trauma Monthly. 2018;23(2).
7. Clarke JE, Davis PR. Medical evacuation and triage of combat casualties in Helmand Province, Afghanistan: October 2010–April 2011. Military medicine. 2012;177(11):1261-6.
8. Firouzkouhi M, Zargham-Boroujeni A, Nouraei M, Rahnama M, Babaiepur M. The effects of imposed war on Iran's nursing: A historical research. Journal of Military Medicine. 2015;17(3):127-36.
9. Sarhangi F, Gholami HR, Khaghanizade M, Mehri SN. First Aid and Transportation Course Contents Based on Experience gained in the Iran-Iraq War: a Qualitative Study. Trauma monthly. 2015;20(1).
10. Brice JH, Studnek JR, Bigham BL, Martin-Gill C, Custalow CB, Hawkins E, et al. EMS provider and patient safety during response and transport: proceedings of an ambulance safety conference. Prehospital Emergency Care. 2012;16(1):3-19.
11. Mahdizade A, Mahmoudi H, Ebadi A, Rahimi A. Expectations of faculty of nursing schools in Tehran on administrative management of schools: a qualitative study. Journal of hayat. 2012;18(1):52-66.
12. Creswell JW, Clark VLP. Designing and conducting mixed methods research: Sage publications; 2017.
13. Baker MS. Military medical advances resulting from the conflict in Korea, Part I: Systems advances that enhanced patient survival. Military medicine. 2012;177(4):423-9.
14. Redman TT, Ross EM. A novel Expeditionary perfused cadaver model for trauma training in the out-of-hospital setting. The Journal of emergency medicine. 2018;55(3):383-9.
15. Rahman M, editor Emergency Medical Responders and Physicians: Diagnostics. Decision Making and Medical Management in High Stakes Situations Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care; 2012.
16. Hetzler M. Damage control and point of injury care: extending the care continuum to military prehospital providers. Journal of special operations medicine: a peer reviewed journal for SOF medical professionals. 2012;12(1):1-10.
17. Williamson K, Ramesh R, Grabinsky A. Advances in prehospital trauma care. International journal of critical illness and injury science. 2011;1(1):44.
18. Shamsi V, Mahmoudi H, Nir MS, Darzi HB. Effect of Job Specialization on the Hospital Stay and Job Satisfaction of ED Nurses. Trauma monthly. 2016;21(1).
19. Lairet JR, Bebarta VS, Burns CJ, Lairet KF, Rasmussen TE, Renz EM, et al. Prehospital interventions performed in a combat zone: a prospective multicenter study of 1,003 combat wounded. Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 2012;73(2):S38-S42.
20. Gilpin J. The United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) -Tactical CombatCasualty Care (TCCC) Casualty Evacuation (CASEVAC) Set Program a Retrospective and Overview. Journal of special operations medicine: a peer reviewed journal for SOF medical professionals. 2012;12(4):79-85.