1. Eshraghniayjahromi A, Hosseini M. Riots and multiplicity in statistics and indicators healths and treatment. Tehran Univ Med J. 2005;63 (8):640-51.
2. Modiri M, Ahadnejad M, Hoseini A. Risk management in human-made crises with passive defense approach (Case study: Tehran). Research and Urban Planning. 2017;7(27):163-82.
3. Efradi K, Ahmadi H. The vulnerability level measurement model against urban unrest based on urban characteristics. Research quarterly protective and security Imam Hossein University. 2016;4 (15):97-117.
4. Amiri A, Naffavi H. Psychological operations and its impact on urban unrest. Crisis management and emergencies. 2016 (27):51-82.
5. Bik Mohammadi S, Habibzadeh H, Nazari H, Lak K. Exploring the experiences of the nurses in Urmia Seyyedolshohada hospital’s emergency room from a crisis:a qualitative study. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2015; 13 (9): 791-8
6. Dibaji R. Destruction of property. Journal of Hospital. 2004;5 (5):17-8.
7. Partoei Z, Asghar Zade S, Yosofli M. Evaluating the degree of emergency preparedness educational center of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences facing the disaster from the managerial and organizational point of view. Health management (health system). 2013;5 (4):63-72.
8. Kohan H. Individual characteristics are an important factor in the growth and development of organizational commitment. Bornanews. 2015.
9. Shams L, Yarmohammadiyan M, Atighechian G, Haghshenas A. Hospital preparedness for Isfahan university of medical sciences to establish a hospital accident management system. Quarterly Scientific Journal of Rescue and Relief. 2010;2(1):33-42.
10. Mehrabi F, Ghasemi M. The Assessment of Readiness Indicators in Military Hospitals against Natural Disasters in Iran. J Mil Med. 2015; 17(1):35-40.
11. Bahrami M, Aliakbari F, Aein F. Teamwork competence in disaster response: A qualitative content analysis study of emergency nurses experiences. J Clin Nurs Midwifery.2013;2(4):26-36.
12. Hatami M, Mahmodi G, Abedi G. The Ability of Selected Hospitals in Crisis Management. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2016;26(144):324-8.
13. Rahmati Najarkolaei F, Yaghoubi M. Iranian hospital preparedness dealing with disasters (a review study). Journal of rescue & relief. 2015;6(4):13-21.
14. Jung D, Carman M, Aga R, Burnett A. Disaster preparedness in the emergency department using in situ simulation. Advanced emergency nursing journal. 2016;38(1):56-68.
15. Karimi H. Factors affecting human resource management in inhibition (Prevention, reducing effects, copying) of the earthquake crisis in imam Sajjad hospital. Journal of rescue & relief. 2010; 2(1):71-84.
16. Ghaffari S, Khanke H. Investigating the readiness of hospitals affiliated to the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences against unexpected incidents in 2011. Journal of rescue & relief. 2011;4(3):21-34.
17. Vafaii A, Alamdari S, Hatamabadi H, Kariman H, Arhami A, Amini A, et al. Designing crisis management model in Shohada-e-Tajrish hospital. Journal of rescue & relief. 2011;3(1-2):67-79.
18. Shahabi Nejad M, Nejati Zarnaqi B, Zaboli R. Assessment of clinical skills of nurses in crisis handling in military hospitals. Ebnesina - IRIAF Health Administration 2016;17(4):52-8.
19. Lari A, Jahangiri K, Hajinabi K. Hospital safety analysis in crisis management: a case study. Journal of rescue & relief. 2013;5(1):9-18.
20. Abdollahi G, Nastaran M, Mokhtarzadeh S, Jamshidi M. Zoning of Tehran city in order to optimize the establishment of hospitals in normal conditions and in crisis (earthquake). Journal of rescue & relief. 2012;4(2):1-15.
21. Michael R. Covering urban unrest: The headline says it all. Journal of Urban Affairs. 1995;17(2):13.
22. Ajami S, Sarbaz M. The need for mobile and wireless communication systems in hospital disasters. Journal of Health Administration. 2014;11 (6):665-6.
23. Zaboli R, Tofighi Sh, Amerion A, Moghaddasi H. Survey of Tehran city hospitals disaster preparedness for disaster. J Mil Med. 2006; 8 (2) :103-111
24. Fallahi A, Mahdavi L, Karimi A, Talaee S. Vulnerability of a military hospital against earthquake in Tehran based on Personnel view and non-structural components. Journal of rescue & relief. 2011;3(1-2):80-6.
25. Nezamzade M, Zareian A, Daneshmandi M. Study of readiness in coping with crisis in one of selected military hospitals 2009. Journal of the School of Army Nursing. 2011(1):7-8.
26. Salari H, Heidari A, Jolaee H, Shfeghat T. Check your readiness private and privately owned hospital in shiraz In dealing with unexpected events In 2010. Journal of rescue & relief. 2010;2(4):1-10.
27. Zaboli R, Tofighi Sh, Seyyedin H, Malmoon Z, Hosseini Shokouh SM. Organizational vulnerability and management of clinical departments against the crisis. IJCCN. 2009;2(3):99-103.
28. Seyyedin H, Sohrabizade S, Zaboli R. Disaster Planning: An effective approach to Reduce disaster risks In Iranian health care organizations. Journal of rescue & relief. 2010;2(4):39-45.
29. Farajzadeh H S, Partovipoor E, Masori N, Safdari R. Comparative study of natural disaster health information system in the U.S.A, Japan and Iran. journal Hayat. 2006;12(4):66-77.
30. Aghaei A, Ameriyon A, Sadeghi A, Tavasoli M. Assess the disaster preparedness of the selected military hospitals. J Army Univ Med Sci. 2014; 11(4):353-7.
31. Daneshmandi M, Amiri H, Vahedi M, Farshi M, Saghafi A, Zigheymat F. Assessing the level of preparedness for confronting crisis such as flood, earthquake, fire, and storm in some selected hospitals of Iran. J Mil Med. 2010;12(3):167-171.
32. Ameriyon A, Delavari A, Tymorzade E. Rate of preparedness in confronting a crisis in three selected border hospitals. J Mil Med. 2010;12(1):19-22.
33. Veenema TG, DeRuggiero K, Losinski SL, Barnett D. Crisis Leadership and Decision-Making: Hospital Administration and Nurse Leaders' Concerns for Disaster Response. Sigma Theta Tau International Research Congress. 2017.