1. Hamid A, Farideh O. The Evolution of Scientometrics Studies in Iran. Rahyaft. 2015;60(4): 69-83.
2. Ravikumar S, Agrahari A, Singh S. Mapping the intellectual structure of scientometrics: A co-word analysis of the journal Scientometrics (2005–2010). Scientometrics. 2015;102(1):929-55.
3. Chalak AM, Yaminfirooz M, Riahi A. Quantitative and Qualitative Evaluation of Islamic Republic of Iran’s Scientific Productions Indexed in Scopus in the Field of Nursing during 2000-2016. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2018;12(4):61-71.
4. Rasolabadi M, Khaledi S, Khayati F, Kalhor MM, Penjvini S, Gharib A. Scientific production of Medical Universities in the West of Iran: A scientometric analysis. Acta informatica medica. 2015; 23(4):206.
5. Kawaguchi Y, da Silva PG, Quadros FW, Merlin LH, Radaelli L, Guyot JP, et al. Analysis of scientific output by spine surgeons from Japan: January 2000 to December 2013. Journal of Orthopaedic Science. 2016;21(1):13-8.
6. Arencibia-Jorge R, Corera-Alvarez E, Chinchilla-Rodríguez Z, de Moya-Anegón F. Scientific output of the emerging Cuban biopharmaceutical industry: a scientometric approach. Scientometrics.2016;108(3): 1621-36.
7. Yaminfirooz M, Riahi A. Scientific production of iran in the field of occupational and professional health and determined its level in the word during 2000-2016. 2018.
8. Morovati M, Fooladvand Z. Scientific outputs of Iranian researchers in Lupus field in Scopus (1983-2015). 2016.
9. Sedghi S, Mousakhani G, Talachi H. Citation analysis and scientific mapping of Iranian researchers' publications in stem cell indexed in science citation index up to 2015. Journal of Health Administration (JHA). 2016;19(66).
10. Rahim A, Naser S. Scientometrics and its Indicators for Surgical Specialists and Researchers. Iranian Journal of Surgery. 2018;26(1):63-70.
11. Riahi A, Siamian H, Zareh A, Alizadeh Navaei R, Haghshenas MR. Quantitative evaluation of scientific productions in Iran in immunology and microbiology indexed in Scopus database (2000-2012). Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;24 (118): 205-13.
12. Yaycı F, Deren S, Yaycı E. A bibliometric analysis of global scientific production on cesarean and anesthesia. Cumhuriyet Medical Journal. 2014; 36 (2):214-20.
13. Nguyen TV, Ho-Le TP, Le UV. International collaboration in scientific research in Vietnam: an analysis of patterns and impact. Scientometrics. 2017; 110(2):1035-51.
14. Heidary A, Mazlom R, Ildarabadi E. Nursing's position in health care delivery system in Iran. 2012.
15. Vahedian-Azimi A, Ebadi A, Saadat S, Ahmadi F. Intelligence care: A nursing care strategy in respiratory intensive care unit. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2015;17(11).
16. Azimi AV, Ebadi A, Ahmadi F, Saadat S. Delirium in prolonged hospitalized patients in the intensive care unit. Trauma Monthly. 2015;20(2):40-6.
17. Bashar FR, Hajiesmaeili M, Salesi M, Farzanegan B, Shojaei S, Goharani R, et al. Post-ICU psychological morbidity in very long ICU stay patients with ARDS and delirium. J Crit Care. 2018; 43:88-94.
18. Bashar FR, Salesi M, Hajiesmaeili M, Shojaei S, Farzanegan B, Goharani R, et al. Spiritual Health and Outcomes in Muslim ICU Patients: A Nationwide Cross-Sectional Study. J Relig Health. 2018:1-17.
19. Hajiesmaeili M, Kangasniemi M, Fornés-Vives J, Hunsucker RL, Rahimibashar F, Pourhoseingholi MA, et al. Effects of Stress on Critical Care Nurses: A National Cross-Sectional Study. J Intensive Care Med. 2017.
20. Hashemian SMR, Farzanegan B, Fathi M, Ardehali SH, Asghari-Jafarabadi M, Hajiesmaeili M, et al. Stress among Iranian nurses in critical wards. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2015;17(6).
21. Adler AB, Bliese PD, Castro CAE. Deployment psychology: Evidence-based strategies to promote mental health in the military: American Psychological Association; 2011.
22. Bazrafshan A, Mostafavi E. A scientometric overview of 36 years of scientific productivity by Pasteur Institute of Iran in ISI SCIE. Journal of Health Administration. 2011;14(45):7-10.
23. Available from: http://usid.research.ac.ir/University.php?universityId=12#paper_international_percent.
24. Karambakhsh A, Mehrazmay A, Salesi M. Reporting quality assessment of randomized controlled trials published in hepatitis monthly. Hepatitis Monthly. 2016;16(6).
25. Mehrazmay A, Karambakhsh A, Salesi M. Reporting quality assessment of randomized controlled trials published in nephrology urology monthly journal. Nephro-Urology Monthly. 2015; 7(4).
26. Salesi M, Maghari A, Mohammadi E, Yekaninejad MS, Ghanbari A. Quality assessment of published randomized controlled trials in the journal of military medicine during 1999-2015. Journal of Military Medicine. 2017;19(2):106-25.
27. Salesi M, Rasouli HR, Mohammadi J, Mohammadi E. Quality assessment of published randomized, controlled trials in trauma monthly journal. Trauma Monthly. 2018;23(1).