1.Wang C, Horby PW, Hayden FG, Gao GF. A novel coronavirus outbreak of global healthconcern.,The Lancet.2020;395(10223): 470–73. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30185-9
2. Chan JF-W, Yuan S, Kok K-H, To KK-W, Chu H, Yang J, et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. The Lancet. 2020;395(10223):514-23. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30154-9
3. Gao J, Zheng P, Jia Y, Chen H, Mao Y, Chen S, et al. Mental health problems and social media exposure during COVID-19 outbreak. Plos one. 2020;15(4):e0231924.https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0231924
4.Taleghani E., Noroozi M, Hadavi M. Prevalence of Stress, Anxiety and Depression among Nursing Staff in Intensive Care Units of Ali Ebn-e Abitaleb Hospital in Rafsanjan in 2017. Community Health Journal, 2018; 12(2): 11-21. doi: 10.22123/chj.2018.127080.1122
5. Pishgooie AH, Rahimi A, Khaghanizadeh M. Experiences of Iranian nursing faculty members on working in conflict climate. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2016 Jan;18(1): 1-8. doi: 10.5812/ircmj.20319
6. Mahmoudi S, Barkhordari-Sharifabad M, Pishgooie AH, Atashzadeh-Shoorideh F, Lotfi Z. Burnout among Iranian nurses: a national survey. BMC nursing. 2020 Dec;19(1):1-9. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12912-020-00461-7
7. Miladinia M, Zarea K, Baraz S, Mousavi Nouri E, Pishgooie AH, Gholamzadeh Baeis M. Pediatric Nurses’ Medication Error: the Self-reporting of Frequency, Types and Causes. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2016;4(3):1439-44. doi: 10.22038/IJP.2016.6593
8.Mirzabeigi M, AghaMohammadHasani P, Sheikh-Fathollahi M, Mokhtaree M. Correlation between occupational burnout and personality dimensions among physicians working inhospitals of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences, Iran, 2016. Journal of Occupational Health and Epidemiology. 2018;7(3):153-9.http://johe.rums.ac.ir/article-1-291-en.html
9.Wu Y, Wang Jun, Chenggang L, etal . A Comparison of Burnout Frequency Among OncologyPhysicians and Nurses Working on the Frontline and UsualWards During the COVID-19 Epidemic in Wuhan, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2020;60(1):61. doi:10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2020.04.008
10. Ghavidel F, Fallahi-Khoshknab M, Molavynejad S , Zarea K. The role of organizational factors in nurse burnout: Experiences from Iranian nurses working in psychiatric wards. Journal of Family medicine and Primary care.2019; 8 (12): 38-93.doi:10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_615_19
11.Lai J, Ma S, Wang Y, Cai Z, Hu J, Wei N, et al. Factors Associated With Mental Health Outcomes Among Health Care Workers Exposed to Coronavirus Disease 2019. JAMA Network Open. 2020; 3(3): e203976-e.doi: 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2020.3976
12.Jafari IraqiI.MahmoudiH. Sirati Nir M. Ebadi A. Burnout in military hospital nurses in 2015-a cross-sectional study. Journal of Military Medicine. 2016;18(3): 262-270
13. S. Shahmoradi. Factors related to Job burnout in Military occupations in Iran. Nurse and Physician Within War. 2018;6 (20):80-86
14.Nasiry Zarrin Ghabaee N, Talebpour Amir F, Hosseini Velshkolaei M, Rajabzadeh R. Quality of life and its relationship to the Job stress in among nursing staff in Hospitals of Sari, in 2015 . 3 JNE. 2016; 5 (2) :40-48. URL: http://jne.ir/article-1-652-en.html
15.Azad marzabadi E. GholamiM. Reliability and validity assessment for the HSE job stress questionnaire. International journal of behavioral. Scienceswinter. 2011;4 (14): 291- 297.
16. Mahmoudi S, Atashzadeh-Shoorideh F, Rassouli M, Moslemi A, Pishgooie AH, Azimi H. Translation and psychometric properties of the Copenhagen Burnout Inventory in Iranian nurses. Iranian journal of Nursing and Midwifery research. 2017;22(2):117. doi: 10.4103/1735-9066.205958.
17.Asgari H, Khalkhali H, Mohebbi I. ANALYTICAL SURVEY ON RELATION BETWEEN WORKLOAD WITH OCCUPATIONAL BURNOUT DIMENSIONS IN ICU NURSES. Nurs Midwifery J. 2016; 14 (1) :30-38.URL:http://unmf.umsu.ac.ir/article-1-2620-en.html
18. Samadi S, Golmohammadi AA, Seyedahmadian SMR, etal. relationship between job stress and occupational empowerment of nurses in selected military hospitals of the country.Police Medicine Journal.2013;1(2): 37. URL: http://jpmed.ir/article-1-209-en.html
19. Mohammadnahal L, Mirzaei A, KhezeliMJ .the effect of caring for covid 19 patients on nurses’productivity and burnout.Nursingand Midwifery Journal. 2021; 18(11): 859-872
20.Y. Mo, L. Deng, L. Zhang, Q. Lang, C. Liao, N. Wang, et al. Work stress among Chinese nurses to support Wuhan in fighting against COVID‐19 epidemic. Journal of nursing management. 2020;28 (5):1002-1009. https://doi.org/10.1111/jonm.13014
21.Sarboozi Hosein Abadi T, Askari M, Miri K, Namazi Nia M. Depression, stress and anxiety of nurses in COVID-19 pandemic in Nohe-Dey Hospital in Torbat-e-Heydariyeh city, Iran. J Mil Med. 2020; 22 (6) :526-533.URL: http://militarymedj.ir/article-1-2543-en.html
22.Ghaderi S, Rezagholy P, Tawana H, NURI B. The Relationship between Occupational Burnout and Intention to Leave in Nurses Working in Training Hospitals in Sanandaj, Iran. SJNMP. 2019; 4 (3) :25-34. URL: http://sjnmp.muk.ac.ir/article-1-226-en.html
23.V. Koy, J. Yunibhand, Y. Angsuroch and M. L. Fisher. Relationship between nursing care quality, nurse staffing, nurse job satisfaction, nurse practice environment, and burnout: literature review. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015;3(8): 1825-1831.DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20150288
24.Yao Y, Zhao S, Gao X,AnZ, Wang S, Li H, et al. General self-efficacy modifies the effect of stress on burnout in nurses with different personality types. BMChealth services research. 2018;18(1):667. DOI: 10.1186/s12913-018-3478-y
25- Royani Z, Sabzi Z, Mancheri H, Aryaie M, Aghaeinejad A, Goleij J. The Relationship Between Job Stressors and Coping Strategies From Critical Nurses’ Perspective. IJPN. 2016; 4 (3) :25-32.
26- Alharbi J, Jackson D, Usher K. . The potential for COVID‐19 to contribute to compassion fatigue in critical care nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, Advanced Online Publication. J Clin Nurs.2020; 29: 2762-2764. https://doi.org/10.1111/jocn.15314
27.Baniyaghoobi F,GHavidel F. Investigating the Factors Affecting Nurses Mental Health: CHallenges and Solutions. Journal of the School of Army Nursing.2021;40(1):60-69.