1. Cheraghali A. Duties and role of pharmacists in military organisations. Kosar Medical Journal, 2006, 10(3), 227-234.
2. Dabagh A. et al. A revision to the professional roles of pharmacists in the national health system: the attitudes of physicians and pharmacists regarding the impact on inter-professional relationship. 2006, 8(4), 26-36.
3. Poorheidari G., et al., Military and emergency pharmacy. 2018, shenakht-e-zendegi publication, Tehran, Iran.
4. Cheraghali A. et al., Pharmacy services during holy defense, 2015, shenakht-e-zendegi publication, Tehran, Iran.
5. Cammarata FA, Severson RW, Hiner Jr WO, Gill AW, Hillberg OE, McAuley RJ, et al. Pharmacy practice in the United States army. 1987;44(4):755-60.
6. Carr VF, Walker JCJMm. Formulary management in a military treatment facility. 1997;162(3):205-8.
7. Misher A, Watts MT, Hamlin AJJotAPA. Civilian pharmacy involvement in Department of Defense Innovative Readiness Training. 2019;59(5):722-6.
8. Williams RF, Moran EL, Bottaro SD, Dydek GJ, Caouette ML, Thomas JD, et al. Pharmaceutical services in the United States Army. 1997;54(7):773-8.
9. Young JH. Pharmaceutical services in the United States Air Force. AJHP: official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. 1997; 54(7): 783-6.
10. Oyeneyin Y, El Bizri L, Billberg K, Criddle D, Gharat M, Hogue MD, et al. International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) Andries Bickerweg, The Hague, The Netherlands. 2019.
11. Greenwood D, Tully M, Martin S, Steinke DJIjocp. The description and definition of Emergency Department Pharmacist Practitioners in the United Kingdom (the ENDPAPER study). 2019; 41(2): 434-44.
12. Ortmann MJ, Johnson EG, Jarrell DH, Bilhimer M, Hayes BD, Mishler A, et al. ASHP guidelines on emergency medicine pharmacist services. 2021;78(3): 261-75.
13. Harding AM. The Role of an Emergency Department Pharmacist. The Australian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy. 2001; 31(4).
14. Aruru M, Truong H-A, Clark SJRiS, Pharmacy A. Pharmacy Emergency Preparedness and Response (PEPR): a proposed framework for expanding pharmacy professionals’ roles and contributions to emergency preparedness and response during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. 2021; 17(1): 1967-77.
15. Azhar S, Hassali MA, Ibrahim MIM, Ahmad M, Masood I, Shafie AAJHRfH. The role of pharmacists in developing countries: the current scenario in Pakistan. 2009;7(1):1-6.
16. Erickson AKJPT. Caring for war heroes and their families: From combat service support to medication therapy management, LTC Gwendolyn Thompson, PharmD, BCPS, is on the front line of patient care. 2012;18(4):4-7.
17. Draugalis JR, Plaza CMJAJoPE. A 20-year perspective on preparation strategies and career planning of pharmacy deans. 2010;74(9).
18. Hejlik KJPT. Pharmacy responds to terrorist attack. 2001;1(15):27.