1. Mardi G. Investigate work done in two ways quick evaluation and rapid assessment of upper limb administrative stress on visual terminal users. 2015;1(3):25-32. URL: http://jhc.mazums.ac.ir/article-1-73-fa.html.
2. Azhdardor M, Tabatabaei S. Relationship Between Musculoskeletal Disorders and Quality of Life in Employees of Selected Hospitals in Golestan Province. Iranian Journal of Ergonomics. 2019;6(4):30-6. doi: 10.30699/jergon.6.4.30. [In Persian]
3. Ng A, Hayes M, Polster A, editors. Musculoskeletal disorders and working posture among dental and oral health students. Healthcare; 2016;4(1):1-13. doi.org/10.3390/healthcare4010013.
4. Abdulla SA. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders among Nurses in Erbil Teaching Hospitals. Erbil Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2018;1(1):42-8. doi.org/10.15218/ejnm.2018.06. [In Persian]
5. Rahmati-Najarkolaei F, Moeeni A, Ebadi A, Heidaranlu E. Assessment of a military hospital’s disaster preparedness using a health incident command system. Trauma Monthly. 2016;22(2):e31448-e.doi: 10.5812/traumamon.31448. [In Persian]
6. Marcum J, Ridenour M, Shaff G, Hammons M, Taylor M. A study of professional nurses' perceptions of patient education. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing. 2002;33(3):112-8. doi.org/10.3928/0022-0124-20020501-05.
7. Valizadeh A, Rajabi R, Rezazadeh F, Mahmoudpour A, Aali S. Comparison of the forward head posture on scapular muscle contributions during shoulder flexion of predominant arm in women with forward head posture. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014;16(6):68-72. [In Persian]
8. Subbarayalu AV. Measurement of craniovertebral angle by the Modified Head Posture Spinal Curvature Instrument: A reliability and validity study. Physiotherapy theory and practice. 2016;32(2):144-52. doi.org/10.3109/09593985.2015.1099172.
9. Meamari H, Koushkie Jahromi M, Fallahi A, Sheikholeslami R. Influence of structural corrective and respiratory exercises on cardiorespiratory indices of male children afflicted with kyphosis. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2017;18(1):51-62.doi: 10.21859/jrehab-180151 . [In Persian]
10. Pooryamanesh L, Shahrjerdi S, Karimizadeh Ardakani M, Ansari M. The relationship between postural abnormalities and quality of life and mental health of girl students of Arak Farhangian University. Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences. 2017;19(2):41-50. URL: http://journal.skums.ac.ir/article-1-2765-fa.html. [In Persian]
11. Asadzandi M., Sayari R., Ebadi A., Sanainasab H. Mental health status of military nurses. Journal of Military Medicine. 2009;11(3):135-41. URL: http://militarymedj.ir/article-1-674-fa.html. [In Persian]
12. SHokati B, YektaKooshali M, Zareiyan A, Akbari Negad SH , Soroush A. The prevalence of Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders among X-ray radiographers those working in Radiology Centers of the hospitals affiliated in AJA University of Medical Sciences: A Cross-Sectional Study. Military Caring Sciences. 2018;4(3):198-206.doi: 10.29252/mcs.4.3.198 . [In Persian]
13. Rahimi N, Ghasemi GA, Raeisi H, Samavati SM, Sadeghi M. Investigation of the Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Disorders in Military University Students. 2014;2(4):339-348. [In Persian]
14. Zamanian Z, Norouzi F, Esfandiari Z, Rahgosai M, Hasan F, Kohnavard B. Assessment of the prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders in nurses. Armaghane danesh. 2017;21(10):976-86. URL: http://armaghanj.yums.ac.ir/article-1-1157-en.html. [In Persian]
15. Talimkhani A, Torkeman R, Mosallanezhad Z, Mirbaqeri S, Talebi Ghane E, Taghipour M. Relationship between Spinal postural abnormalities and quality of life in nurses. Physical Treatments - Specific Physical Therapy. 2013;3(1):67-73. URL: http://ptj.uswr.ac.ir/article-1-56-en.html. [In Persian]
16. Seidi F, Rajabi R, Ebrahimi I, Alizadeh MH, Minoonejad H. The efficiency of corrective exercise interventions on thoracic hyper-kyphosis angle. Journal of back and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. 2014;27(1):7-16. DOI: 10.3233/BMR-130411. [In Persian]
17. Mostamand J, Lotfi H, Safi N. Evaluating the head posture of dentists with no neck pain. Journal of bodywork and movement therapies. 2013;17(4):430-3. doi.org/10.1016/j.jbmt.2012.11.002. [In Persian]
18. de Oliveira TS, Candotti CT, La Torre M, Pelinson PPT, Furlanetto TS, Kutchak FM, et al. Validity and reproducibility of the measurements obtained using the flexicurve instrument to evaluate the angles of thoracic and lumbar curvatures of the spine in the sagittal plane. Rehabilitation research and practice. 2012;20(1):56-61. doi.org/10.1155/2012/186156.
19. Price DD, McGrath PA, Rafii A, Buckingham B. The validation of visual analogue scales as ratio scale measures for chronic and experimental pain. Pain. 1983;17(1):45-56. doi.org/10.1016/0304-3959(83)90126-4.
20. Cairns MC, Foster NE, Wright C. Randomized controlled trial of specific spinal stabilization exercises and conventional physiotherapy for recurrent low back pain. Spine. 2006;31(19):670-681. doi: 10.1097/01.brs.0000232787.71938.5d.
21. Jenkinson C, Wright L, Coulter A. Criterion validity and reliability of the SF-36 in a population sample. Quality of Life Research. 1994;3(1):7-12. doi.org/10.1007/BF00647843.
22. Fuentes JP, Armijo Olivo S, Magee DJ, Gross DP. Effectiveness of interferential current therapy in the management of musculoskeletal pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Physical therapy. 2010;90(9):1219-38. doi: 10.2522/ptj.20090335 .
23. Daneshmandi H, Mansore MM.The effect of eight weeks comprehensive corrective exercises on upper crossed syndrome. Research in Sport Medicine and Technology. 2014;12(7):75-86. URL: http://jsmt.khu.ac.ir/article-1-65-en.html.
24. Gupta BD, Aggarwal S, Gupta B, Gupta M, Gupta N. Effect of deep cervical flexor training vs. conventional isometric training on forward head posture, pain, neck disability index in dentists suffering from chronic neck pain. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2013;7(10):2261. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2013/6072.3487.
25. Deshpande V, Bathia K, Kanase S, Pawar A, Jain P, Patel G. Effect of McKenzie Approach and Neck Exercises on Forward Head Posture in Young Adults. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. 2019;10(7). doi: 10.5958/0976-5506.2019.01837.0.
26. Rostamizalani F, Ahanjan S, Rowshani S, BagherianDehkordi S, Fallah A. Comparison of the Effects of Three Corrective Exercise Methods on the Quality of Life and Forward Head of men with Upper Cross Syndrome. Journal of Paramedical Sciences & Rehabilitation. 2019;8(1):26-36. URL: http://jpsr.mums.ac.ir/article_12525.html. [In Persian]
27. Taheri H, Mahdavinejad R, Minasian V, Karimi A. The effect of 8 weeks selected exercise therapy and self treatment by pamphlet programs on the strength and range of motion of the neck in patients with chronic neck pain. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2011;7(1):1. DOI: 10.22122/jrrs.v7i1.148. [In Persian]
28. Sawdon-Bea J. Effects of a 10-week exercise intervention on thoracic kyphosis, pulmonary function, endurance, back extensor strength, and quality of life in women with osteoporosis: Texas Woman's University; 2010;6(4):411-23.
29. Naderi A, Rezvani MH, Shaabani F, Bagheri S. Effect of Kyphosis Exercises on Physical Function, Postural Control and Quality of Life in Elderly Men With Hyperkyphosis. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2019;13(4):464-79.doi: 10.32598/SIJA.13.4.464 . [In Persian]
30. Jang H-J, Hughes LC, Oh D-W, Kim S-Y. Effects of corrective exercise for thoracic hyperkyphosis on posture, balance, and well-being in older women: A double-blind, group-matched design. Journal of geriatric physical therapy. 2019;42(3):E17-E27. doi: 10.1519/JPT.0000000000000146.
31. Itoi E, Sinaki M, editors. Effect of back-strengthening exercise on posture in healthy women 49 to 65 years of age. Mayo Clinic Proceedings; 1994;11(69):1054-59. doi.org/10.1016/S0025-6196(12)61372-X.
32. Hrysomallis C, Goodman C. A review of resistance exercise and posture realignment. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2001;15(3):385-90. PMID: 11710670.
33. Rahnama N, Bambaeichi E, Taghian F, Nazarian AB, Abdollahi M. Effect of 8 Weeks Regular Corrective Exercise on Spinal Columns Deformities in Girl Students. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2010;27(101). [In Persian]
34. Vaughn DW, Brown EW. The influence of an in-home based therapeutic exercise program on thoracic kyphosis angles. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation. 2007;20(4):155-65. DOI: 10.3233/BMR-2007-20404.
35. Mallin G, Murphy S. The effectiveness of a 6-week Pilates programme on outcome measures in a population of chronic neck pain patients: a pilot study. Journal of bodywork and movement therapies. 2013;17(3):376-84. doi.org/10.1016/j.jbmt.2013.03.003.
36. Rajabi R, Minoonejad H, Karimi M, Ardakani Z, Sheikh ZD, Ramezani M, et al. The Relationship between Craniovertebral (CV) Angle and Neck Pain among Male and Female Students with an Emphasis on Different Educational Levels P. Archives of Rehabilitation. 2015;16(3):218. URL: http://rehabilitationj.uswr.ac.ir/article-1-1585-fa.html. [In Persian]
37. Bodian CA, Freedman G, Hossain S, Eisenkraft JB, Beilin Y. The visual analog scale for painClinical significance in postoperative patients. Anesthesiology: The Journal of the American Society of Anesthesiologists. 2001;95(6):1356-61. doi.org/10.1097/00000542-200112000-00013.
38. Klussmann A, Gebhardt H, Liebers F, Rieger MA. Musculoskeletal symptoms of the upper extremities and the neck: a cross-sectional study on prevalence and symptom-predicting factors at visual display terminal (VDT) workstations. BMC musculoskeletal disorders. 2008;9(1):96. doi.org/10.1186/1471-2474-9-96.