1. Hall RA, Cular A. Civil-military relations in disaster rescue and relief activities: Response to the mudslide in southern Leyte, Philippines. Scientia Militaria: South African Journal of Military Studies. 2010;38(2):62-88.
2. Rietjens SJH. Civil-military cooperation in response to a complex emergency: just another drill?: Brill Leiden; 2008.
3. Nugroho SP, Pandanwangi TS, Suprapto S. Civil-Military Cooperation in Disaster Management. Jurnal Pertahanan. 2016;2(2):129-44.
4. Metcalfe V, Haysom S, Gordon S. Trends and challenges in humanitarian civil-military coordination: A review of the literature. London: The Humanitarian Policy Group. 2012.
5. Egnell R. Civil–military coordination for operational effectiveness: Towards a measured approach. Small Wars & Insurgencies. 2013;24(2):237-56.
6. Tatham P. Improving the civil-military dimension of disaster related humanitarian logistics. Asia Pacific Civil Military Centre of Excellence, Working Paper. 2011;1(11).
7. Cordesman AH. The Iraq War: strategy, tactics, and military lessons: CSIS; 2003.
8. Vorraber W, Lichtenegger G, Brugger J, Gojmerac I, Egly M, Panzenböck K, et al. Designing Information Systems to Facilitate Civil-Military Cooperation in Disaster Management. International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (IJDST). 2016;7(4):22-40.
9. Chaisorn P. Civil-Military Cooperation in Disaster Relief Operations: A Case Study of the 2004 Sumatra-Andaman Earthquake Disaster Relief Operation in Thailand. National Defence Studies Institute Journal. 2017;8(2):47-60.
10. Nugroho SP, Pandanwangi TS, Suprapto S. Civil-military cooperation in disaster management. Jurnal Pertahanan: Media Informasi ttg Kajian & Strategi Pertahanan yang Mengedepankan Identity, Nasionalism & Integrity. 2016;2(2):129-44.
11. Bollettino V. Civil-military engagement: an empirical account of humanitarian perceptions of civil-military coordination during the response to Typhoon Haiyan. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2016;10(1):7-10.
12. Burke R. Lessons from Katrina: commanding the military during disaster response-then and now. International Journal of Emergency Management. 2016;12(3):221-40.
13. Thompson WC. Success in Kashmir: a positive trend in civil–military integration during humanitarian assistance operations. Disasters. 2010;34(1):1-15.
14. Berggren P, Nählinder S, Svensson E. Characteristics of Command and Control in Response to Emergencies and Disasters. Assessing Command and Control Effectiveness: CRC Press; 2017. p. 107-26.
15. Rietjens SJ, Verlaan K, Zaalberg TWB, De Boer SJ. Inter‐organisational communication in civil–military cooperation during complex emergencies: a case study in Afghanistan 1. Disasters. 2009;33(3):412-35.
16. McMaster R, Baber C. Multi-agency operations: cooperation during flooding. Applied ergonomics. 2012;43(1):38-47.
17. Salmon P, Stanton N, Jenkins D, Walker G. Coordination during multi-agency emergency response: issues and solutions. Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal. 2011;20(2):140-58.
18. Pramanik R. Challenges in coordination: differences in perception of civil and military organizations by comparing international scientific literature and field experiences. Journal of risk research. 2015;18(7):989-1007.
19. Scotter JRV, Pawlowski SD, Cu TD. An examination of interdependencies among major barriers to coordination in disaster response. International Journal of Emergency Management. 2012;8(4):281-307.
20. Czerwinski SJ. Disaster recovery: Experiences from past disasters offer insights for effective collaboration after catastrophic events: DIANE Publishing; 2010.
21. Bollettino V. Civil-military engagement: an empirical account of humanitarian perceptions of civil-military coordination during the response to Typhoon Haiyan. Disaster medicine and public health preparedness. 2016;10(1):7-10.
22. Malešič M. The impact of military engagement in disaster management on civil–military relations. Current sociology. 2015;63(7):980-98.
23. Joyce N. Civilian-military coordination in the emergency response in Indonesia. Military medicine. 2006;171(suppl_1):66-70.
24. Morris JC, Morris ED, Jones DM. Reaching for the philosopher’s stone: Contingent coordination and the military’s response to Hurricane Katrina. Public Administration Review. 2007;67:94-106.
25. Nabi PG. Coordinating post-disaster humanitarian response: lessons from the 2005 Kashmir earthquake, India. Development in Practice. 2014;24(8):975-88.
26. Salmon P, Stanton N, Jenkins D, Walker G. Coordination during multi‐agency emergency response: issues and solutions. Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal. 2011.
27. Araghizadeh H, Peyravi M, Sharififar S, Ahmadi Marzaleh M. Civil-military coordination in natural disasters: a qualitative study. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2020;22(1).
28. Araghizadeh H, Peyravi M, Sharififar S, Marzaleh MA. Civil-Military Coordination (CIMIC) Model in Natural Disasters in Iran. Bulletin of Emergency & Trauma. 2020;8(4):218.