1. Patrician PA, Shang J, Lake ET. Organizational determinants of work outcomes and quality care ratings among Army Medical Department registered nurses. Research in nursing & health. 2010;33(2):99110. doi:10.1002/nur.20370.
2. Ma H, Chihava TN, Fu J, Zhang S, Lei L, Tan J, et al. Competencies of military nurse managers: a scoping review and unifying framework. Journal of Nursing Management. 2020.
3. Finnegan A, Finnegan S, Bates D, Ritsperis D, McCourt K, Thomas M. Preparing British Military nurses to deliver nursing care on deployment. An Afghanistan study. Nurse education today. 2015;35(1):104-12.
4. Ross MC. Military nursing competencies. Nursing Clinics. 2010;45(2):169-77.
5. Sharififar S, Ebadi M, Zareiyan A. Methods of acquiring insight, knowledge, and skills of self-protection in incidents and chemical warfare for the new students of army school of nursing. Quarterly Scientific Research Journal of Rescue & Relief, Vol 7,73-80, NO4, 2016.
6. Zadinsky J. The readiness training program for nursing personnel AMEDD-MD 2401 Training Support Package. 1st ed. Sam Houston Text, U.S. Army Medical Department Center & School. 1995; Available from: http://handle.otic.mil/1002/ADA3006588.
7. Leila Lotfian FH, Mohammad Ali Khoshnevis, Mohammad Mehdi, Salaree SZ. Military Nurses' Professional Competencies in Disasters and Emergency: Systematic Review. Journal of Military Medicine 2020, Volume 22, Issue 5 Pages: 466-475.
8. Saeed Nikroo HM, Sajjad Peyvaste, Mohammad Noorollahe. Pathology of Military Nursing Course: A Hybrid Study Journal of Military Medicine 2020, Volume 22, Issue 8 Pages: 818-828
9. Carlgren L, Rauth I, Elmquist M. Framing Design Thinking: The Concept in Idea and Enactment. Creativity And innovation Management 2016;1(25);39-57. https://doi.org/10.1111/caim.12153.
10. Carlgren L, Rauth I, Elmquist M. Framing Design Thinking: The Concept in Idea and Enactment. Creativity And innovation Management 2016;1(25);39-57. ttps://doi.org/10.1111/caim.12153
11. Zeighami, R. Rafiie, F. (2012). Concept Analysis of Empathy in Nursing. Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences. 1 (1): 27-33. .
12. Sumi L, Jinhae L, Yougyeong H. Trends of Concept Development in Nursing Published in Korean Journals. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing 2020;2(50):178-190. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2020.50.2.178 PMid:32376807
13. Chatfield DA. Role of the specialized neuro intensive care nurse in neuroscience research. European Journal of Anaesthesiology. 2008;25:160-3. PubMed PMID: WOS:000254610100027. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0265021507003225 PMid:18289435
14. Din mohammadi MR, Rafii F, Peyravi H, Mehrdad N. Professional Socialization in Nursing: An Evolutionary Concept Analysis. Journal of Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences2010;2(16):15-28. .
15. Raghubir AE. Emotional intelligence in professional nursing practice: A concept review using Rodgers’s evolutionary analysis approach.International Journal of Nursing Sciences2018;2(5):126-130. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnss.2018.03.004
16. Rodgers, BL. Knafl, KA. (2000). Concept development in nursing: Foundations, techniques, and applications: Saunders Philadelphia. 77102.
17. Darvishpour, A. Rafii, F. Joolaee, S. Cheraghi, M. (2012). Pharmaceutical Care: a Concept Analysis using Rodgers' Evolutionary Method. Iran Journal of Nursing. 25(77):60-76.
18. O’Shea E, Timmons S, O’Shea E, Fox S, Irving K. Respite in dementia: an evolutionary concept analysis. Dementia. 2019;18(4):1446-65. https://doi.org/10.1177/1471301217715325 PMid:28659025
19. Raghubir AE. Emotional intelligence in professional nursing practice: A concept review using Rodgers’s evolutionary analysis approach.International Journal of Nursing Sciences2018;2(5):126-130. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnss.2018.03.004
20. Hashemi S VAA, Mahmoudi H. Clarifying the Concept of the Role of the Specialist Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit: Analyzing the Concept with the Rogers Approach. Iranian Journal of Systematic Review in Medical Sciences (IJSR). 2020; Summer 2020, Volume 1, Issue 2:76-88.
21. Hupcey JE, Penrod J. Concept analysis: examining the state of the science. Res Theory Nurs Pract. 2005 Summer; 19(2): 197-208. https://doi.org/10.1891/rtnp.220.127.116.11801 PMid:16025698.
22. Norman E. Nurses in war: a study of female military nurses who served in vietnam during the war years, 1965-1973 [dissertation]. New York: New York University; 1985.
23. Lee C-L, Hsiao Y-C, Chen C-Y. Roles and functions of military flight nursing: aeromedical evacuation. Hu Li Za Zhi. 2012; 59(3):23. 18. Bridges EJ. Military and disaster nursing. Critical Care Nursing Clinics. 2003; 15(2). doi:10.1016/S0899-5885(02)00086-2.
24. Elizabeth Scannell-Desch, Doherty ME. Experiences of U.S. Military Nurses in the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, 2003–2009. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 2010; 42:1, 3–12.
25. Jha V, Bekker H, Duffy S, Roberts T. Perceptions of professionalism in medicine: a qualitative study. Medical education. 2006;40(10):1027-36. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2929.2006.02567.x PMid:16987195
26. Seyedi R, Dadgari F. The introduction of the 3 groups of vulnerable people in times of crisis and disaster and Health management of them. J Adm Nurs. 2015; 29 (2):7.
27. Wynd C. A proposed model for military disaster nursing. The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing. 2006;11(3).
28. Brilowski GA, Wendler MC. An evolutionary concept analysis of caring. J Adv Nurs. 2005 Jun;50(6):641-50.
29. Lamb A, Martin-Misener R, BryantLukosius D, Latimer M. Describing the leadership capabilities of advanced practice nurses using a qualitative descriptive study. Nursing open. 2018;5(3):400-13. https://doi.org/10.1002/nop2.150 PMid:30191074 PMCid:PMC6121481.
30. Elizabeth Scannell-Desch MED. Experiences of U.S. Military Nurses in the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, 2003–2009 JournalofNursingScholarship,2010;42:1,3–12. 2010.