1. Najarzadeh A, Atarod H, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Dehghani D, Asjodi F. The effect of single portion glutamine supplement consumption on injury indices of muscle after eccentric resistance exercise. Arak Medical University Journal (AMUJ). 2015 Jul 10; 18(97):9-17. URL:http://jams.arakmu.ac.ir/article-1-3237-fa.html
2. Samadi M, Kordi N, Salehpoor S, Mohajer Iravani O, Asjodi F. Effect of one and five-day curcumin consumption on muscle damage indices after an eccentric exercise session in untrained young men. Journal of Military Medicine. 2019; 21 (2):123-130. URL: http://militarymedj.ir/article-1-2133-fa.html
3. Rohani H, Asjodi F, Safarimosavi S, Bahmanzadeh M. The Role of Resistance Training and Whey Protein Intake on Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness Indices after Eccentric Resistance Exercise in Untrained Men. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2017 Apr 15; 12(1):11-20. URL: http://nsft.sbmu.ac.ir/article-1-2210-en.html
4. Hassan Ghomi M, Asjodi F, Kordi N, Iravani O, Samadi M, Salehpoor S. The Effects of Using Glutamine Supplementation in 3 Days on Indices of Muscle Damage after Leg Press Eccentric Resistance. Journal of Medical Council of Iran.2019; 36(2): 101-106. URL:http://jmciri.ir/article-1-2839-en.html
5. Asjodi F, Mohebi H, Mirzajani E, Izadi A. The Effects of Adding Whey Protein and Branched-chain Amino Acid to Carbohydrate Beverages on Indices of Muscle Damage after Eccentric Resistance Exercise in Untrained Young Males. Arak Medical University Journal (AMUJ). 2017 Jul 10; 20(4):29-39. URL:http://jams.arakmu.ac.ir/article-1-4906-fa.html
6. Morley JE, Argiles JM, Evans WJ, Bhasin S, Cella D, Deutz NE et al. Nutritional recommendations for the management of sarcopenia. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2010 Jul 1; 11(6):391-6. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamda.2010.04.014.
7. Manders RJ, Little JP, Forbes SC, Candow DG. Insulinotropic and muscle protein synthetic effects of branched-chain amino acids: potential therapy for type 2 diabetes and sarcopenia. Clinical Nutrition and Aging. First Edition. Taylor & Francis Group. 2016.
8. Volpi E, Kobayashi H, Sheffield-Moore M, Mittendorfer B, Wolfe RR. Essential amino acids are primarily responsible for the amino acid stimulation of muscle protein anabolism in healthy elderly adults. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2003 Aug 1; 78(2):250-8. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/78.2.250
9. Gil JH, Kim CK. Effects of different doses of leucine ingestion following eight weeks of resistance exercise on protein synthesis and hypertrophy of skeletal muscle in rats. Journal of exercise nutrition & biochemistry. 2015 Mar; 19(1):31.
10. Birdsall TC. Therapeutic applications of taurine. Alternative medicine review: a journal of clinical therapeutic. 1998 Apr 1; 3(2):128-36. PMID: 9577248
11. Dawson Jr R, Biasetti M, Messina S, Dominy J. The cytoprotective role of taurine in exercise-induced muscle injury. Amino acids. 2002 Jun 1; 22(4):309-24.
12. Silva LA, Silveira PC, Ronsani MM, Souza PS, Scheffer D, Vieira LC, et al. Taurine supplementation decreases oxidative stress in skeletal muscle after eccentric exercise. Cell biochemistry and function. 2011 Jan; 29(1):43-9. https://doi.org/10.1002/cbf.1716
13. McLeay Y, Stannard S, Barnes M. The effect of taurine on the recovery from eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage in males. Antioxidants. 2017 Dec; 6(4):79. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox6040079
14. Philpott JD, Donnelly C, Walshe IH, MacKinley EE, Dick J, Galloway SDet al. Adding fish oil to whey protein, leucine, and carbohydrate over a six-week supplementation period attenuates muscle soreness following eccentric exercise in competitive soccer players. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2018 Jan 1; 28(1):26-36. https://doi.org/10.1123/ijsnem.2017-0161
15. Waskiw-Ford M, Hannaian S, Duncan J, Kato H, Abou Sawan S, Locke M, et al. Leucine-enriched essential amino acids improve recovery from post-exercise muscle damage independent of increases in integrated myofibrillar protein synthesis in young men. Nutrients. 2020 Apr; 12(4):1061. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12041061
16. Jaywant SS, Pai AV. A comparative study of pain measurement scales in acute burn patients. The Indian Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2003; 35(3):13-7.
17. LaRoche DP. Response To Eccentric Exercise Following Four Weeks Of Flexibility Training: 2432 1: 0 PM–1: 15 PM. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2005 May 1;37 (5):S466.
18. Idrissi A, El Idrissi A, Trenkner E. Taurine as a modulator of excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmission. Neurochemical research. 2004 Jan; 29(1):189-97.
19. Goodman CA, Horvath D, Stathis C, Mori T, Croft K, Murphy RM; et al. Taurine supplementation increases skeletal muscle force production and protects muscle function during and after high-frequency in vitro stimulation. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2009 Jul; 107(1):144-54. https://doi.org/10.1152/japplphysiol.00040.2009
20. De Luca A, Pierno S, Camerino DC. Taurine: the appeal of a safe amino acid for skeletal muscle disorders. Journal of translational medicine. 2015 Dec; 13(1):1-8.
21. Bakker AJ, Berg HM. Effect of taurine on sarcoplasmic reticulum function and force in skinned fast‐twitch skeletal muscle fibers of the rat. The Journal of physiology. 2002 Jan; 538(1):185-94. https://doi.org/10.1113/jphysiol.2001.012872
22. Pourmazfari ZS, Aminaie M, Nikooie R. The Effect Resistance Training and Leucine Supplements on Muscle Mass in Old Men Bearing Sarcopenia. Zanko Journal of Medical Sciences. 2018 Jul 10; 19(61):21-31. URL: http://zanko.muk.ac.ir/article-1-356-en.html
23. Waldron M, Waldron M, Ralph C, Jeffries O, Tallent J, Theis; Net al. The effects of acute leucine or leucine–glutamine co-ingestion on recovery from eccentrically biased exercise. Amino acids. 2018 Jul; 50(7):831-9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00726-018-2565-z
24. Faramazi M, Rahimi M, Azamian jazi A. Ahmadian jonghani J. The effect of taurine supplementation on muscle injury indices due to eccentric resistance exercise in bodybuilding men. Novin Olympic.2014; 1(2):175-188.
25. Tojari F, Abdolvahabi Z, Azarbayjani MA, Rezaean S, Sarkheyl F. The Effects of Recovery Period on Muscle Pain Perception Rate Time after Sub-Maximal Exercise. Journal of applied exercise physiology. 2010.7(13).111-124.
26. Cheung K, Hume PA, Maxwell L. Delayed onset muscle soreness. Sports medicine. 2003 Feb; 33(2):145-64. https://doi.org/10.2165/00007256-200333020-00005
27. Osmond AD, Directo DJ, Elam ML, Juache G, Kreipke VC, Saralegui DE; et al The effects of leucine-enriched branched-chain amino acid supplementation on recovery after high-intensity resistance exercise. International journal of sports physiology and performance. 2019 Sep 1; 14(8):1081-8.
28. Matsui Y, Takayanagi S, Ohira T, Watanabe M, Murano H, Furuhata Y; et al. Effect of a leucine-enriched essential amino acids mixture on muscle recovery. Journal of physical therapy science. 2019; 31(1):95-101. https://doi.org/10.1589/jpts.31.95
29. Foroughi A. The effect of a single session of resistance exercise on indices of muscle damage and DOMS in student male athletes. Research on Educational Sport. 2015 May 22; 3(8):37-52. https://res.ssrc.ac.ir/article_849.html?lang=en