1. Abdoli MA. Municipal solid waste management system and control methods. Tehran, Iran: Publications of Recycling and Conversion Organization,1995.
2. Gilks CF, Crowley S, Ekpini R, Gove S, Perriens J, Souteyrand Y, et al. The WHO public-health approach to antiretroviral treatment against HIV in resource-limited settings. The Lancet. 2006;368(9534):10-505. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(06)69158-7
3. Masoombeigi H, Ghanizadeh Q. Environmental health and covid-19. Publication of Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences, Tehran,2020.
4. Yalpanian AA, Ismaili M. Investigating the challenges and management strategies in the field of hospital waste in Iran. 1st national conference new research in the field of environmental science and management.2018.(MOTAHARCONF01). https://civilica.com/doc/766333/.
5. Razavi HE, Mohaghegh M. Hospital accreditation standards. Tehran, Iran: Seda Publication. 2008 [in Persian].
6. Donahue T, Vanostenberg P. Joint Commission International accredition: Relationship to four models of evaluation. International journal for quality in health care. 2000;12(3):243-6. doi:10.1093/intqhc/12.3.243
7. Rutberg G, Bratsev N, Safronov A, Surov V and Schegolev V. The technology and execution of plasma chemical disinfection of hazardous medical waste. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol30, No. 4, 2002, pp. 1445-1448 doi:10.1109/TPS.2002.804218
8. Nouri Sepehr M, et al. Presenting a decision model of important factors for the success of the implementation of ISO 14001 in hospital waste management. Iran: Scientific Journal of Alborz University of Medical Sciences, Vol 3(3), 2014. P 181-190. doi:10.18869/acadpub.aums.3.3.181
9. Prüss A, Giroult E, and Rushbrook P, Teacher's Guide: Management of wastes from health-care activities. World Health Organization, 1999.
10. Masoombeigi H, Karimi A. Tajik J. Methods to reduce production of hospital wastes. J military medicine 2009;11(3); 127-133
11. Keivan S, et al. Assessment of hospital waste management system with focus on disinfection method. Sari, Iran: Scientific Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol 19(3), 2017.
12. Shahbazi A, et al. The survey of effective factors on waste generation in Emam Khomaini hospital in Karaj and the analysis of the rate estimation using time series model ARIMA. Journal Iranian Scientific Association of Environmental health 2014; 8(1), 67-80.
13. Farzadkia M, et al. Investigation of the comprehensive waste plan of Tehran in 2013. 12st National Conference on Environmental Health, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, 2009.
14. Taheri M, Hamidian AH, Khazaee M. A study on Waste management in hospitals affiliated to Tabriz University of medical sciences during 2010-2011. J Mazand Univ Med Sci 2013; 23(105): 111-115
15. Alavi N, et al. Survey of quantity and quality of medical waste during 2009-2011in Razi hospital of Torbat-e hydareih, Iran. Journal Torbat-e hydareih university, 2015; 1(4).
16. Rani S, Rampal RK. Biomedical waste generation, composition and management: A case study of Shree Maharaja Gulab Singh Hospital (SMGS) Shalamar, Jammu (J&K). Journal of Applied and Natural Science 11(3): 596 - 600 (2019). doi:10.31018/jans.v11i3.1956
17. Alwabr GM, AlMikhlafi AS, AlHakimi SA, Dughish MA. Risk assessment of the current handling of medical waste in hospitals of Sana'a city, Yemen. Int J Sci Technol 2017; 3(1):1-9. doi:10.20319/Mijst.2017.31.0109
18. Moreira AMM, Günther WMR. Assessment of medical waste management at a primary healthcare center in São Paulo, Brazil. Waste Manage. 2013; 33(1):162-7. doi:10.1016/j.wasman.2012.09.018
19. Mirzaii H, et al. A survey of waste management status in selected hospitals in Isfahan. Journal of Health Based Research 2020; 5(4): 343-53.
20. Santos ES, et al. Healthcare waste management in a Brazilian university public hospital. Research Article 2018. doi:10.1177/0734242X18815949
21. Ariaei M, Hamidaian A. Management of hospital wastes in Mashhad. Journal of Natural Environment 2012; 65(1): 1-12(Persian).
22. Mostafa GMA, Shazly MM, Sherief WI. Development of a waste management protocol based on assessment of knowledge and practice of healthcare personnel in surgical departments. Waste Manage. 2009; 29 (1):430-9. doi:10.1016/j.wasman.2007.12.009