1. Mosadeghrad AM, Ashrafi E. The impact of quality management on patient satisfaction in a hospital: brief report. Tehran University Medical Journal TUMS Publications. 2017;75(3):228-34.
2. Ameryoun A, Pourtaghi G, Yahaghi E, Heidari S, Bahadori M, Ebrahimnia M, et al. Outpatient and inpatient services satisfaction in Iranian military hospitals. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2013;15(9):843. doi:10.5812/ircmj.12665
3. Ziapour A, Khatony A, Jafari F, Kianipour N. Patient satisfaction with medical services provided by a hospital in Kermanshah-Iran. Acta Med Mediterranea. 2016;32:959-65.
4. Najafi M, Abazari P, Faghih Imani E. Satisfaction of type 2 diabetes patients with the care services provided in Isfahan Endocrine and Metabolism Research Center in 2013. Journal of Diabetes Nursing. 2016;4(3):83-93.
5. Moghadami M, Hassanzadeh M, Hedayati A, Malekolkalami M. Modeling for Corona Virus Outbreak in IRAN. medRxiv. 2020.
6. Peng PW, Ho P-L, Hota SS. Outbreak of a new coronavirus: what anaesthetists should know. British journal of anaesthesia. 2020.
7. Xiao H, Zhang Y, Kong D, Li S, Yang N. Social Capital and Sleep Quality in Individuals Who Self-Isolated for 14 Days During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak in January 2020 in China. Medical Science Monitor. 2020;26.
8. Shen X, Zhu X, Wu Y, Zhou Y, Yang L, Wang Y, et al. Effects of a psychological intervention programme on mental stress, coping style and immune function in percutaneous coronary intervention patients. PloS one. 2018;13(1): e0187745. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0187745
9. Behzadnia MJ, Saboori F. COVID-19 Outbreak Management in Hospitals of Iran; Strengths and Weaknesses. Journal Mil Med. 2020;22(2):203-4.
10. Ameryoun A, Ebrahimnia M, Soltani Zm, Aghighi A, Jafarzadeh A. Localization of patients'satisfaction questionnaire hospitalized at a military hospital. Journal of Nurse and Physician within war. 2017;4(13):187-95.
11. Karimi A, Ghafari R. Evaluation of outpatients Satisfaction referring to army clinics in Tehran city [Thesis]. School of Health, Baqiyatallah University of Medical Science: Iran. 2002.
12. Ansari H, Ebadi F, Mollasadeghi G. Evaluation of Patients Satisfaction in Hospitals under Iran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2004;11(3):38-46.
13. Zolhavarieh SM, Rezaee M, Rassoli P. Evaluation of Satisfaction in Hospitalized Patients in Urology Ward at the Hamedan Medical Sciences University, Shahid Beheshti Hospital during First and Second Half Year of 2013. Journal of Research in Urology. 2017;2(1):15-22.
14. Azizi F, Hanifi N, Siahkali SR, Haghani S. Investigating the Factors Affecting the Triple Dimensions of Patients' Satisfaction of Those referred to the Emergency Department in-Zanjan, Iran in 2017. Journal of Military Medicine. 2018; 20(5):538-45.
15. Farahbakhsh M, Nikniaz A, Mardi A, Hasan Zade A, Entezar S. The utilizing of control chart in monitoring in a hospital to satisfaction score. Journal of Hospital. 2013;12(1):9-18.
16. Jouhari Z, Yousefi A, Shakour M, Omid A, Bazrafkan L. Factors Affecting Patient Satisfaction from the Viewpoints of Physicians and Medical Students. Iranian Journal of MedicalEeducation 2015;14(12):1051-9.
17. Chen Q, Liang M, Li Y, Guo J, Fei D, Wang L, et al. Mental health care for medical staff in China during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(4):e15-e6.
18. Huang L, rong Liu H. Emotional responses and coping strategies of nurses and nursing college students during COVID-19 outbreak. medRxiv. 2020. doi:10.1101/2020.03.05.20031898
19. Doubova SV, Pérez-Cuevas R, Zepeda-Arias M, Flores-Hernández S. Satisfaction of patients suffering from type 2 diabetes and/or hypertension with care offered in family medicine clinics in Mexico. Salud publica de Mexico. 2009;51:231-9.
20. Joolaee S, Hajibabaee F, Jalal EJ, Bahrani N. Assessment of Patient Satisfaction from Nursing Care in Hospitals of Iran University of Medical Sciences. Hayat. 2011;17(1):35-44.
21. Mrayyan M. Jordanian nurses' job satisfaction, patients' satisfaction and quality of nursing care. International nursing review. 2006;53(3):224-30.
22. Akbary F, Hosseini M, Arab M, Chozokly N. Study of effective factors on inpatient satisfaction in hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2006;4(3):25-35.
23. Kazemeini S, Mohammadi F, Owlia F. Evaluation of Satisfication Rate of Patients Admitted to Yazd Shaheed Sadoughi Burn Hospital in First Nine Months of the year 2011. Tolooebehdasht. 2013;11(4):91-102.
24. Amerion A, Ebrahimnia M, Azizaadi -f, mehdi, Khodami-vishteh H, Mehrabitavana A, Heidari S. The Relationship between Demographic Characteristics and Patients' Satisfaction with Hospital Services in Military Hospitals. Police Management Quarterly. 2011; 5(2): 215-27.
25. Nazari R, Babaalipour Mouziraji F, Sharif nia H, Amini J, Akbari S. A comparative study on patient satisfaction with hospital services in Amol. Nursing and Midwifery Journal. 2011;9(3).
26. Abbasi Farajzadeh M, Vahedian-Azimi A, MirJavadi SA, Karimi L. The survey of the Patients' Satisfaction with Services provided in a Naval Hospital in 2019: A Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Marine Medicine. 2019;1(3):170-9.
27. Akbari H, Akbari H, Mohammadian M. Inpatient Satisfaction and Effecting Factors: Findings from a Large Sample Size Cross Sectional Study. Health Research Journal. 2016; 1(1):23-32. doi:10.20286/hrj-010124
28. gholizadeh M, Mostafanejad M, Janati A, nejad Ba, Zarnaq RK. Patient Satisfaction with Food Services in Teaching Hospitals of Tabriz; 2012. Depiction of Health. 2013;4(2):1-7.
29. Moin A, Mirzakhani K. Patients'Satisfaction of Emergency Health Care. Daneshvar Medicine. 2017;24(126):63-71.
30. Goudarzian AH, Sharif Nia H, Jafari H, Jamali S, Badiee M, Sayemi Z, et al. Inpatient Satisfaction with Health System Transformation Project in Mazandaran Educational Hospitals, Iran. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2016;26(136):190-5.
31. Zafarghandi MR. Evaluation of patient satisfaction rate of admission processing in the hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Hakim Research Journal. 2005;8(3):31-7.
32. Roudbari M, Sanjarani F, Hosseini SS. The patients' satisfaction of the function of Khatam-Al-Anbia emergency department at Zahedan. Zahedan journal of research in medical sciences. 2010;12(4).
33. Mogadasiyan S, Abdolahzadeh F, Rahmani A, Nikanafar A, Firoziyan A. Satisfaction With Nursing Care And Related Factors In Hospitalized Cancer Patients In Shahid Ghazi Hospital. Nursing and Midwifery Journal. 2013;11(7).
34. Gholjeh M, Ghaljaee F, Mazloom A. Correlation between nurses' practice ability and patient satisfaction of nursing care. Pub Shahid Beheshti School of Nursing and Midwifery. 2008; 18(63):12-9.
35. Hajian K. Satisfaction of hospitalized patients of health care services in Shahid Beheshti and Yahyanezhad hospitals of Babol. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2007;9(2):51-60.
36. Khezri L, Ravanipour M, Jahanpour F, Mirzaee K. Assessment of patient satisfaction with nursing services provided in general wards of university hospitals in Bushehr 2012. Nvj. 2015; 2(3):36-46.
37. salehian t, safdari dah cheshmeh f, pirak a. Patients' Satisfaction from Medical and Nursing Services in Khatam Alanbia Hospital in Iranshahr, 2010. Journal of Research Development in Nursing and Midwifery. 2010;7(2):33-41.
38. Serenko N, Fan L. Patients' perceptions of privacy and their outcomes in healthcare. International Journal of Behavioral and Healthcare Research. 2013;4(2):101-22.
39. Friedman LA. Patient experience of privacy while participating in group healthcare: A phenomenographic description: Boston College; 2015.
40. Jannati Y, Motlagh F, Kolbadinezhad N, Jafarnejad M. Patient Satisfaction with Nursing Care in Behshahr Public Hospitals, Iran. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2016;26(143):252-6.