1. Beheshti M, Hajizadeh R. Workload, occupational stress, and general health of female employees of public welfare centers. Journal of Occupational Health and Epidemiology. 2013;2(4):174-82. doi:10.18869/acadpub.johe.2.4.174
2. Rashidi MA, Pournajaf A, Kazemy M, Kaikhavani S. Evaluating General Health Status using Goldberg's General Health Questionnaire among the Staff of Ilam University of Medical Sciences in 2015. scientific journal of ilam university of medical sciences. 2018;26(3):16-26. doi:10.29252/sjimu.26.3.16
3. Fallahi KM, Rasouli P, Nasiry E, Rahnama M. Study of the mental health status of dormitory students in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences. 2013.
4. Patel V, Chisholm D, Parikh R, Charlson FJ, Degenhardt L, Dua T, et al. Addressing the burden of mental, neurological, and substance use disorders: key messages from Disease Control Priorities. The Lancet. 2016;387(10028):1672-85. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(15)00390-6
5. Sadeghian E, Heidarian Pour A. Stressors and mental health status among students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. Journal of hayat. 2009;15.80-71:(1).
6. Ghaderi N, Khasi B, Ghaderi G, Hoseini SH, Yoshany N, Ghaderi S, et al. Mental health status of employees of Salah al-Din Ayubi hospital in Baneh. Int J BioMed Public Health. 2018;1(3):135-2.
7. Mohammadi M, RezaeiDehaghani A, Mehrabi T, RezaeiDehaghani A. Association between playing computer games and mental and social health among male adolescents in Iran in 2014. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2016;21(2):153. doi:10.4103/1735-9066.178236
8. Mostafavi H, Ziloochi MH, Delavari S, Rezaei S, Homaie Rad E. Mental health, family orientation, and individualism: a systematic review and meta-analysis in Iranian students. Mental Health and Social Inclusion. 2017;21(5):289-96. doi:10.1108/MHSI-07-2017-0030
9. Farnam A, Marashi F, Sana'tnama M. The relationship of body image with emotion regulation, stress, and aggression and their comparison between males and females with multiple sclerosis. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care. 2017;6(3). doi:10.5812/jjcdc.13818
10. Ghanbari S, Ramezankhani A, Montazeri A, Mehrabi Y. Health literacy measure for adolescents (HELMA): development and psychometric properties. PloS one. 2016;11(2):e0149202. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0149202
11. Asadzandi M, Sayari R, Ebadi A, Sanayinasab H. Status of general health among military nurses. Military Medicine. 2009;11(3):135-41.
12. Beddoe AE, Murphy SO. Does mindfulness decrease stress and foster empathy among nursing students? Journal of Nursing Education. 2004;43(7):305-12. doi:10.3928/01484834-20040701-07
13. Eshraghi H, Kashef M. The comparative study of jeneral health and socialr elationships of Physically active and inactive goverment employess in isfahan city.2009
14. Arasteh M, Hadinia B, Sdaghat A, Charejo N. Assessment of mental health status and its related factors among medical and non medical staff in the hospitals of Sanandaj city in 1385. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2008;13(3):35-44.
15. Bakhshalipour V, Sareshkeh SK, Zivdar Z, Touba N. The comparison of mental health between male athlete and non-athlete students in Islamic Azad University Branches of Guilan Province. Sport Scientific and Practical Aspects. 2016;13(2):25-9.
16. Badrizadeh A, Farhadi A, Tarrahi M, Saki M. Biranvand GhR.[Assessment of The mental health status of nurses in public hospitals of Khorramabad]. Quarterly Research Journal of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences20 (3)15-2013.13
17. Maghsoodi S, Hesabi M, Monfared A. General health and related factors in employed nurses in Medical-Educational Centers in Rasht. Journal of Holistic Nursing And Midwifery. 2015;25(1):63-72.
18. Masudzadeh A, Khaliliyan A, Ashrafi M, Kimiyabiegi K. Status of mental health among high schools among students in Sari at 2002-2003. Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2004;14(45):74-83.
19. Noorbala AA, Bagheri Yazdi SA, Mohammad K. The Validation of General Health Questionnaire- 28 as a Psychiatric Screening Tool. Hakim Health Systems Research Journal. 2009; 11(4):47-53.
20. Choobineh A, Neghab M, Hasanzade J, Rostami R. Comparative assessment of dentists' psychological health status in Shiraz with their physicians counterparts using general health questionnaire (GHQ-28). Journal of Dental Medicine. 2012;25(4):290-6.
21. Tabatabaei S, Zeyari R, Hajian M. Study of Relationship between General Health and Shift Work in Staff of Tehran Sofalin Varamin Factory. 2011.
22. Gholami M, Amakani M, Dehghan A, Daneshmandi H, Hadizadeh H. A survey of general health status and factors affecting it in one of the staff Plants and Power Plants in Kerman. Journal of Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences. 2012; 1:32-5.
23. Heidari M, Hassani P, Shirvani M. evaluation of general health status and its related factors in medical staff borujen valyasr hospital Community health. 2013;7(1)
24. Ansari H, Bahrami L, Akbarzade L, Bakhasani N. Assessment of General Health and Some Related Factors among Students of Zahedan University of Medical Sciences In 2007. Tabib Shargh. 2007; 4(9):295-304.
25. Ghashgaeizadeh N, Masudian P. Investing organizational health of Behbahan branch of Islamic Azad university with regard demographic variables in the view of faculty members. Journal of Life Sciences and Biomedicine. 2013;3(3):213-20.
26. Biglar M, Hayati Y, Rahmani H, Rajabnezhad Z, Dargahi H. Study Of General Health AmongTehran University Of MedicalSciences Hospital's Administrators Payavard Salamat. 2013;1(8):13-24.
27. Rosenstein AH, editor Physician stress and burnout: prevalence, cause, and effect. American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons; 2012.
28. Abdi F, Khaghanizade M, Sirati M. Determination of the amount Burnout in Nursing Staff. J Behav Sci. 2008;2(1):51-9.
29. Zarei E, Mohammadi K, Asadi Louyeh M. Study and comparison of anxiety and depression as predictors of attention deficit hyperactivity disorders in primary school children of Tehran. Asian Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Researches. 2012; 2(4):69-7.
30. Mousavi F, Tavabi A, Iran-Pour E, Tabatabaei R, Golestan B. Prevalence and associated factors of insomnia syndrome in the elderly residing in Kahrizak nursing home, Tehran, Iran. Iranian journal of public health. 2012;41(1):96.
31. Biglar M, Hayati Y, Rahmani H, Rajabnezhad Z, Dargahi H. Study of general health among Tehran University Of Medical Sciences hospital's administrators. Journal of Payavard Salamat. 2014; 8(1):13-24.