1. Djalali A, Carenzo L, Ragazzoni L, Azzaretto M, Petrino R, Della Corte F, et al. Does hospital disaster preparedness predict response performance during a full-scale exercise? A pilot study. Prehospital and disaster medicine. 2014;29(5):441-7
2. Ahmadi B, Foroushani AR, Tanha N, Abad AM, Asadi H. Study of Functional Vulnerability Status of Tehran Hospitals in Dealing With Natural Disasters. Electronic physician. 2016;8(11):3198.
3. Ejeta LT, Ardalan A, Paton D. Application of behavioral theories to disaster and emergency health preparedness: A systematic review. PLoS currents. 2015:1;7.
4. McCormick LC, Pevear III J, Xie R. Measuring levels of citizen public health emergency preparedness, Jefferson County, Alabama. Journal of public health management and practice.2013;19(3): 266-73.
5. Mahdaviazad H, Abdolahifar GR. Assessing hospital disaster preparedness in Shiraz, Iran 2011: teaching versus private hospitals. Am J Disaster Med. 2013;8(1):65-73.
6. Mastaneh Z, Mouseli L. Capabilities and limitations of crisis management in the teaching hospitals of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences, 2010. Sci Res Essays. 2013; 8(26): 1196-202.
7. Making Development Sustainable: The Future of Disaster Risk Management. Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction 2015 website; Geneva, Switzerland, The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR). Available at http://www .preventionweb.net/english/hyogo /gar/ 2015 /en /gar-pdf/GAR2015_EN.pdf. Accessed 30 June 2015.
8. Djalali A, Castren M, Hosseinijenab V, Khatib M, Ohlen G, Kurland L. Hospital incident command system (HICS) performance in Iran; decision making during disasters. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine.2012;20(1): 14.
9. Asefzadeh S, Varyani AS, Gholami S. Disaster risk assessment in educational hospitals of Qazvin based on WHO pattern in 2015. Electronic physician. 2016; 8(1):1770.
10. Li X, Huang J, Zhang H. An analysis of hospital preparedness capacity for public health emergency in four regions of China: Beijing, Shandong, Guangxi, and Hainan. BMC Public Health. 2008; 8(1):319
11. Lak M, Jalali AR, Badr KS, Hashemi M, Azizabadi FM, Kardavani B, et al. Additional burden of intensive care to rehospitalizations following kidney transplantation a study of rate, causes, and risk factors. Iran J Kidney Dis. 2008;2(4):212-7.
12. Jalali Farahani A, Hosseini Zijoud SR. The importance and role of military forces in natural disaster relief. J Mil Med. 2019; 21 (3):205-207.
13. Lal Dolat Abad H, Jalali A. Evaluation of the effects of CT-guided neurolytic celiac block for managing intractable upper abdominal pain. Medical Journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran (MJIRI). 2005;18(4):313-7.
14. Paek HJ, Hilyard K, Freimuth V, Barge JK, Mindlin M. Theory-based approaches to understanding public emergency preparedness: implications for effective health and risk communication. Journal of health communication. 2010;15(4):428-44.
15. Lazar EJ, Cagliuso NV, Gebbie KM. Are we ready and how do we know? The urgent need for performance metrics in hospital emergency management. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2009; 3 (1): 57-60.
16. Barbera JA, Yeatts DJ, Macintyre AG. Challenge of hospital emergency preparedness: analysis and recommendations. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2009;3(2 Suppl):S74–82.
17. Shalhoub AA, Khan AA, Alaska YA. Evaluation of disaster preparedness for mass casualty incidents in private hospitals in Central Saudi Arabia. Saudi Medical Journal. 2017;38(3):302.
18. Ingrassia PL, Mangini M, Azzaretto M, Ciaramitaro I, Costa L, Burkle Jr FM, et al . Hospital Disaster Preparedness in Italy: a preliminary study utilizing the World Health Organization Hospital Emergency Response Evaluation Toolkit. Minerva anestesiologica. 2016;82(12):1259-66.
19. Zhong S, Clark M, Hou XY, Zang YL, Fitzgerald G. Development of hospital disaster resilience: Conceptual framework and potential measurement. Emerg. Med J. 2014; 31(11): 930-8.
20. Qureshi K, Gershon RR, Sherman MF, Straub T, Gebbie E, McCollum M, et al. Health care workers’ ability and willingness to report to duty during catastrophic disasters. Journal of urban health. 2005;82(3):378-88.
21. Ochi S, Tsubokura M, Kato S, Iwamoto S, Ogata S, Morita T, et al . Hospital staff shortage after the 2011 triple disaster in Fukushima, Japan-an earthquake, tsunamis, and nuclear power plant accident: a case of the Soso District. PloS one. 2016;11(10):e0164952
22. Thomas TN, Sobelson RK, Wigington CJ, Davis AL, Harp VH, Leander-Griffith M et al. Applying Instructional Design Strategies and Behavior Theory to Household Disaster Preparedness Training. J Public Health Manag Pract. 2017. 24(1):e16-e25.
23. Amiri M, Raei M, Nasrollahpour Shirvani SD, Mohammadi G, Afkar A, Jahani-tiji MA, Aghayan S. preparedness of affiliated hospitals of universities in north of Iran to confront disasters in the year 2011. Journal of Hospital. 2013;12(1):19-28
24. Yu LU, Ling LI, Wen-Quan HUANG YN, Jie DE, Chun-Hong YI, Hui RE, et al. A disaster response and management competency mapping of community nurses in china. Iranian journal of public health. 2013;42(9):941.
25. Amiri M, Chaman R, Raei M, Shirvani SD, Afkar A. Preparedness of hospitals in north of Iran to deal with disasters. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2013; 15(6): 519–21.
26. Hekmatkhah A, Rahimi H, Kamali Aghdam M, Taghavi Shahri M, Sadeghifar J, Hamouzadeh P. Assessing the preparedness rate against earthquake risk in hospitals affiliated to Urmia University of medical sciences, 2011. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2012; 10 (2)
27. Simiyu CN, Odhiambo-Otieno G, Okero D. Capacity indicators for disaster preparedness in hospitals within Nairobi County, Kenya. Pan African Medical Journal. 2014;18(1).349.
28. Usher K, Mills J, West C, Casella E, Dorji P, Guo A, et al. Cross‐sectional survey of the
disaster preparedness of nurses across the Asia–Pacific region. Nursing & health sciences. 2015;17 (4): 434-43.
29. Mehrabi F, Ghasemi M, Rezaee M. The Assessment of Readiness Indicators in Military Hospitals against Natural Disasters in Iran. J Mil Med. 2015; 17 (1) :35-40.
30. Jiao M, Ning N, Wu Q, Peters DH, Hao Y, Li Y, et al. Determinants of emergency response responsibility perceptions in the local public health workforce after China’s health sector restructuring. BMC health services research. 2015;15(1):339.
31. Zaboli R, Tofighi Sh, Amerion A, Moghaddasi H. Survey of Tehran City Hospitals Disaster Preparedness for Disaster. J Mil Med. 2006; 8 (2): 103-111.
32. Back MH, Kim HJ. Analysis of hospital disaster in South Korea from 1990 to 2008. Yonsei medical journal. 2010;51(6):965-70.
33. Kohn S, Natalie Semon M, Hedlin HK, Thompson CB, Marum F, Jenkins S, et al. Public health-specific personal disaster preparedness training: an academic-practice collaboration. Journal of emergency management. 2016;12(1):55-73.
34. Burkle FM, Jr. The development of multidisciplinary core competencies: the first step in the professionalization of disaster medicine and public health preparedness on a global scale. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2012;6(1):10-2.
35. Talati S, Bhatia P, Kumar A, Gupta AK, Ojha CD. Strategic planning and designing of a hospital disaster manual in a tertiary care, teaching, research and referral institute in India. World journal of emergency medicine. 2014;5(1):35-41.
36. Lai A, Haligua A, Bould MD, Everett T, Gale M, Pigford AA, et al. Learning crisis resource management: Practicing versus an observational role in simulation training–a randomized controlled trial. Anaesthesia Critical Care & Pain Medicine. 2016;35 (4): 275-81.
37. Stoto MA, Nelson C, Savoia E, Ljungqvist I, Ciotti M. A Public Health Preparedness Logic Model: Assessing Preparedness for Cross-border Threats in the European Region. Health security. 2017;15(5): 473-82.