1. St Cyr K, McIntyre-Smith A, Contractor AA, Elhai JD, Richardson JD. Somatic symptoms and health-related quality of life among treatment-seeking Canadian Forces personnel with PTSD. Psychiatry research. 2014;218(1-2):148-52.
2. Hojjati H, Ebadi A, Akhoondzadeh G, Zarea Z, Sirati M, Heravi M, et al. Sleep Quality in Spouses of War Veterans with Post-Traumatic Stress: A Qualitative Study. Military Caring Sciences Journal. 2017;4(1):1-9.
3. Sirati nir M, Ebadi A, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Tavallaie A. Consequences of living with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Qualitative Study. J Qual Res Health Sci. 2012;1(2):92-101
4. Mandani B, Rostami H, Hosseini M. Comparison of the health-related quality of life in out-patient and in-patient war veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder. Iran J War Public Health. 2012; 4(4):35-42.
5. O›Toole BI, Outram S, Catts SV, Pierse KR. The mental health of partners of Australian Vietnam veterans three decades after the war and its relation to veteran military service, combat, and PTSD. J Nerv Ment Dis. 2010;198(11):841-5.
6. Bosch J, Weaver TL, Neylan TC, Herbst E, McCaslin SE. Impact of Engagement in Exercise on Sleep Quality Among Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms. Military medicine. 2017; 182(9):e1745-e50.
7. Mysliwiec V, McGraw L, Pierce R, Smith P, Trapp B, Roth BJ. Sleep disorders and associated medical comorbidities in active duty military personnel. Sleep. 2013; 36(2):167-74.
8. Waits A, Tang YR, Cheng HM, Tai CJ, Chien LY. Acupressure effect on sleep quality: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Sleep medicine reviews. 2018;37:24-34.
9. Ahmadi F. Design and evaluation of a continuous care model in the management of patients with chronic coronary artery disease [PhD Thesis]. Tehran, Iran: Tarbiat Modares University 2002.
10. Otaghi M, Bastami M, Borji M, Tayebi A, Azami M. The Effect of Continuous Care Model on the Sleep Quality of Hemodialysis Patients. Nephrourol Mon. 2016;8(3):e35467-e.
11. Sadeghi H, Azizzadeh Forouzi M, Haghdust AA, Mohammad Alizadeh S. Effect of implementing continuous care model on sleep quality of hemodialysis patients [in Persian]. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2010;3(1):12–8.
12. Rezamand F, Shahnazi H, Hassanzadeh A. Effectiveness of continuous-care model on self-care in patients with heart failure: application of line follow-up. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences. 2019.
13. Okhovat F, Abdeyazdan Z, Namnabati M. Effect of Implementation of Continuous Care Model on Mothers' Anxiety of the Children Discharged from the Pediatric Surgical Unit. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2017;22(1):37-40.
14. Amirkhani Z, Haghayegh SA. Effect of mindfulness training on quality sleeping, disturbing thoughts and anxiety sensitivity among patients with post-traumatic stress disorder from war in Isfahan, Iran. Military Psychology. 2018; 8(29):5-17.
15. Buysse DJ, Reynolds CF, 3rd, Monk TH, Berman SR, Kupfer DJ. The Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index: a new instrument for psychiatric practice and research. Psychiatry research. 1989;28(2):193-213
16. Zargarani F, Jalal Manesh Sh, Naiini K. Effects of Applying progressive muscle relaxation technique on Fatigue and Sleep Quality patients with multiple sclerosis, Islamic Azad University, Tehran Medical Unit. 2015.
17. Hojat M, Karimyar Jahromi M, Karami Z. Effect of continuous care model on sleep quality and dialysis adequacy of hemodialysis Patients: a clinical trial study. Medical - Surgical Nursing Journal. 2015;4(1):31-38.
18. Babamiri M, Moeini B, Tahmasian H, Barati M, Roshanai G. The Study of Sleep Health Education Effect on Sleep Quality among Lorestan Nursing Personnel. J Ergon. 2017;4(4):8-13.
19. NasrAbadi T, Sharafi S, FallahTafti B, Vaezi A, Heidari M. Investigating the effect of continuous care model on social health status of family caregivers in hospitalized patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery. The Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 24(6):513-23.
20. Mehdizadeh S, Salaree MM, Ebadi A, Aslani J, Naderi Z, Jafari Varjoshani N. Effect of Using Continuous Care Model on Sleep Quality of Chemical Warfare Victims with Bronchiolitis Obliterans. tums-hayat. 2010;16(2):5-14
21. antua J, Helms SM, Weymann KB, Capaldi VF, 2nd, Lim MM. Sleep Quality and Emotion Regulation Interact to Predict Anxiety in Veterans with PTSD. Behavioral neurology. 2018;7940832.
22. Caia J, Scott TJ, Halson SL, Kelly VG. The influence of sleep hygiene education on sleep in professional rugby league athletes. Sleep Health. 2018;4(4):364-8.
23. Bosch J, Weaver TL, Neylan TC, Herbst E, McCaslin SE. Impact of Engagement in Exercise on Sleep Quality Among Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms. Military medicine. 2017; 182(9):e1745-e50.
24. Carballo NJ, Alessi CA, Martin JL, Mitchell MN, Hays RD, Col N, et al. Perceived Effectiveness, Self-efficacy, and Social Support for Oral Appliance Therapy Among Older Veterans With Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Clinical Therapeutics. 2016;38(11): 2407-15.
25. Pietrzak RH, Morgan CA, Southwick SM. Sleep quality in treatment-seeking veterans of Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom: The role of cognitive coping strategies and unit cohesion. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. 2010;69(5): 441-449.
26. Mitchell L, Bisdounis L, Ballesio A, X O, Kyle SD. The impact of cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia on objective sleep parameters: A meta-analysis and systematic review. Sleep medicine reviews. 2019.